Acting Like a Child

Perfect Two

 “Oh?” Andy frowned after seeing that a co-teacher was clinging on Minho. He immediately looked at Yeojin to see what her reaction would be – still thinking she was in a relationship with Minho. He was also surprised why Minho didn't do anything to avoid his co-teacher when he had surely seen Yeojin in the area as well. “What are they doing? Are you okay?” He asked Yeojin and she just smiled.

 

“Of course, I am.” She smiled brightly hiding her annoyance of what she just saw. Eventually, she decided to shrug it off, thinking she actually didn't have any right to be mad or get angry. If Minho didn't want to contact her because he was busy flirting with someone, then she's out of his business anymore.

 

“Do you know who she is?” Shane was the one who bluntly showed her pissed off expression. She even rolled her eyes over the girl and Minho when she noticed that they were looking at their direction. “Why is she clinging like that to him?”

 

“I don't know.” She shook her head and smiled, acting very well about pretending not to care and feel affected. “I suddenly want to have that melon juice. Should I get you one as well?” She just asked Shane and her friend still being annoyed, just nodded.

 

“I was just so happy you went with us tonight, coach Choi.”

 

“Pst, Mella! Can't you see, Ms. Yeojin is around?” Another teacher whispered on the girl's back as she was busy talking to Minho in such playful way. Mella rolled her eyes and continue talking to Minho as if she didn't care about Yeojin's presence.

 

“Can't it be that I'm just happy because he isn't the type to go out with us all the time?” She giggled and tried to act cute.

 

Minho saw how Yeojin turned her back and went to the table to get herself some juice. He then turned to Mella and slowly removed her hands on her. “I'm glad that you're happy. Thanks.” He said but that didn't help Mella avoid her disappointment. She didn't want to let go.

 

“Now I know why Minho unreluctantly went here with us, because Ms. Yeojin's gonna be around. You should have just went together.” Another teacher teased and all other guys laughed. “But she obviously saw Mella wrapping her arms on her just like that. For sure, she got irritated.”

 

“You think so?” Minho's expression brightened and looked at him. “You think she got irritated when what Ms. Mella did?”

 

“Well, I saw her eyebrows going up the moment Mella held your arms.” One teacher commented and he showed another bright face.

 

His expression made everyone else laugh. “Wait, are you trying to make her jealous for real? Seriously, Minho. What do you think you're doing?”

 

“I wasn't making her jealous it's just that...” Minho shook his head and decided not to continue it anymore. However, the teasing didn't stop there, as the guys really wanted him to tell what was going into his mind. “Okay.. Okay.. okay.” He said and sighed before continue talking. “Were you able to be informed about the music video shooting that was held in the school few days ago?”

 

“I heard it was Sam Milby.” Mella uttered.

 

“Yes, and her.” Minho announced which made some of them surprised. “Yeojin has a long experience when it comes to model. She was previously a part of a fashion agency in States and she used to be ramp model. When she went here, she became a model/host of one of the travel magazines for foreigners specifically Koreans.”

 

“Woaah, we didn't know she's that cool.” They immediately praised. “So? What's the connection of it to you making her jealous?”

 

“She didn't tell me she's going to be a lead on that Music Video, and didn't tell me who the hell she was going to be with.”

 

And so the rest of the guys agreed that as Yeojin's boyfriend, Minho really has the right to get angry since she kept a secret from him, and besides, anything about Yeojin with an involvement of a man concerns and he has to know everything.

 

… but the point here is, they were not together in real life anyways.

 

Meanwhile, Yeojin decided that she would talk to Minho as if there was nothing wrong. Not being able to talk for each other for three days may not really be a big deal for Minho, so Yeojin had to show that it was the same for her.

 

Yeojin was standing near the post waiting for Shane to finish talking to a certain friend when she saw Minho coming towards her way. She secretly breathed and calmed herself down, taking note that she should approach and talk to Minho naturally – as if really, she wasn't feeling anything.

 

The moment Minho got even closer, she started to smile. “Yah, Minho – I didn't know you're go-” She was both stunned and surprised after realizing that Minho completely ignored her. He went straight ahead without even looking at her for some good seconds. “What?” She turned back to follow him with her sight. “Huh?” She was really clueless why Minho had to ignore her. “Minho?” Without any clue what was happening, she followed him. “Choi Minho. Why did you ignore me?”

 

Still, Minho didn't look back and ignored her again. “Hey. What? Is there something wrong, Minho?” She asked. Minho then stopped and looked towards her, smiling slightly but it was obviously forced.

 

“There isn't.” Minho said and again, walked passing her just like that.

 

“Seriously?” There was a dumb expression on her face.

 

Shane walked over noticing what Minho did. “Did he just ignore you?” She looked at her and then to Minho who was now walking back to where his other co teachers were staying. “Did something happen between you, two? Why is he ignoring you?”

 

“I wish I know.” She said still wearing that WTF expression on her face. She was really clueless, and thought that maybe Minho should have informed her about his problem with her so she would at least be aware of it and won't look really dumb at that moment.

 

The entire time she was thinking what happened that Minho was acting really strange towards her. For the past 2 hours, they never talked to each other. The only conversation they had was during that moment when she asked her if there was something wrong and he shortly said there wasn't. Looking at him from a far, Yeojin was trying to study if he had some personal issues with himself or he was not just in the right mood, but judging at how he laughed and played with his co-faculty while drinking happily with them, Yeojin was sure he was not going through anything at all, which left her rather a lot more clueless.

 

“Ms. Yeojin..” One of the teachers went to her for a while. “I know you and Minho aren't in good terms but can you tell him to stop drinking? He already had a lot and we feel like he's starting to get drunk.”

 

“Oh...” She took another glance over Minho and noticed that his eyes were starting look heavy, as if they're gonna drop anytime soon though he was still laughing and talking to them nonstop.

 

“I understand he's only being like this because of you.”

 

“Me?” She was surprised again after hearing that his friend was blaming her about Minho drinking too much. “Why me?”

 

“I mean, he might probably be still mad about you not saying anything to him regarding your music video appearance and the fact that you acted sweetly with a celebrity. We can't blame him for that. Of course, as your boyfriend, he has all the rights to get mad... but not that I'm saying you were wrong. I don't know, maybe you had some reason why you didn't tell him either...”

 

“What?” She really couldn't understand what he was talking about.

 

“Oh, Minho, wait!” The guys shouted when Minho stood up and almost lost his balance. “Can you drive? We'll send you home! Come on!” They helped him steady himself but he smiled and nodded, eyes almost in the verge of shutting down.

 

“I can go. I can go.. don't worry.” He told them. “I'm not really drunk, just a bit tipsy but I can handle.”

 

“Please, Ms. Yeojin? I'm sure Minho will only listen to you.”

 

Yeojin was starting to get pissed off about how he was acting but of course she still cared. Shaking her head, she looked at Shane, “I'll just bring him back to his house and then I'll go home as well.”

 

Minho was walking towards the exit when he almost lost balance again. Good thing there was Yeojin to hold his arm and help him walk straightly. He looked at her and she raised an eyebrow. “Look. I don't know why you're acting this way but can you please stop acting like a child. I'll take you home.” She said and without any other word, dragged the helpless Minho outside the house.


A/N: Drunk Minho and the two of them inside one house... hmm ~ how is that? /winks