You and I Together

Perfect Two

 Through words of mouths, the whole academy learned about a very interesting game that was happening in the game. Some faculty members who were on break and some students who didn't have any class went to see the game and cheer for their team. Minho was even more eager. He was seeing a lot of people supporting them so he continuously encouraged his team to play better. It was just a friendly match; no title at stake – but Minho wanted to prove something – to someone.

 

Finally, they were declared as winners. The final score was 5-3 in favor of Minho's team. Everybody cheered, and the members of the school all agreed that their team got much better after Minho arrived and assisted the kids as coach.

 

“Great game, Coach Choi.” One of the heads of the school praised as he congratulated Minho. “This team definitely got better after you arrived. The management did a great job of choosing you as our coach.”

 

“I'm just doing what I can for the team, sir.” Minho answered. “And they were all diligent to learn, that's why I had the enthusiasm to coach them all the time.”

 

“I am treating the whole team out today!” Suddenly, the head shouted and the team cheered. “You should go with us, Coach Choi. The kids would love to be with you.”

 

“Ah...” Minho couldn't answer but he instead looked at Yeojin's direction who was then enjoying the sight of the kids shaking hands with the other team. It was such a sportmanship.

 

“Oh, I see.” The head smiled and nodded after following the direction of Minho's sight. “You have plans with her?”

 

“Yes.” He nodded. “I wanted to take her out after the game.”

 

“Oh. Okay, then... I guess we have no right to interrupt you on this. You can have the rest of the day off, Coach Choi.” He patted Minho's shoulder and laughed softly. “She's very pretty, by the way. I just thought you were single before.”

 

“I still am, sir.” Minho smiled and said. “Please excuse me.” They smiled to each other before Minho went to Yeojin.

 

“Yah! Coach! Congrats!” Yeojin smiled happily as she saw him running towards her. “It was such a great game! I am not a fan of soccer or any sports but you had me watching the whole game the whole time!” She said excitedly. “You were so great at coaching!”

 

“I know.. I know...” He nodded with his boosted ego. “Should we go now?”

 

“Where?”

 

“Somewhere.”

 

“Coach! Coach!” Three kids ran to him. “Is it possible to take pictures with Ms. Yeojin?”

 

“Oh. Ask her.” Minho shrugged his shoulders and chuckled. The students looked at Yeojin and she smiled before nodding.

 

“Please take our picture, coach!” One kid said and gave the camera to Minho. He was surprised at first but laughed and gave in to his spoiled students. He snapped three pictures of them with Yeojin.

 

“Thanks coach! This one has a crush on Ms. Yeojin!” One kid shouted and pointed at his friend.

 

“Hey! I didn't say that!” That kid pushed his friend and defended himself. “I only said she's really pretty!”

 

“Woah? But you said you also want a girlfriend like her! And told me that if you're only older, then you will court her!”

 

“Hey, No! Stop!” The kid was getting embarrassed by his friends who were laughing.

 

“Kids.” Minho called while chuckling and gathered the three. He placed his arms around their shoulders and leaned in as if he was telling something. Yeojin frowned as she had no idea what they were talking about.

 

“Oh, yes. You are right, coach! We now know!” The kids said while nodding.

 

“Okay, go back there and Mr. Galvez said he's treating the whole team out!” He announced which made the three even more excited. Without any other words, they ran back to their team and spread the good news. “So? Shall we go now?” Minho turned to Yeojin then and asked.

 

“I thought sir will be treating all of you?”

 

“Just them. I already excused myself and he allowed me to go.” Minho took his bag and carried it. “I'll just take a bath and change clothes before we go, okay? Do you want to go with me in the dressing room?”

 

“Okay.” Yeojin simply nodded and followed Minho. She was also bidding her goodbye to everyone she was walking across with.

 

It only took few minutes for Minho to finish freshening up. He was in a hurry for he didn't want to make her wait. As soon as he was done, they left the school and went somewhere.

 

“Since we have few hours before dinner, I want to take you somewhere.” Minho said as he was driving.

 

“Where?”

 

“I always see this shop whenever I go home. You'll know once we get there.”

 

Minho stopped the car in front of a pet shop.

 

“Pet shop? What are we doing here?” She said but Minho didn't answer and just got off his car. He went around and opened the car for Yeojin. “What are we doing here?”

 

“This is what I mean about helping you make the crib occupied again.” He said and chuckled. “Let's go?”

 

It was a pet shop specifically for dogs and puppies. As they entered the shop which was designed as a house, a lot of puppies came running approaching the two of them. She was surprised and held into Minho's arm at first but chuckled and started playing with them after the owner assured that they were all safe and were sweet to people. Those that bark and seemed wild and unfriendly were tightly tied up.

 

“They are so cute!” Yeojin said as she was surrounded with cute puppies around around her. They kept running around the floor and some were really trying to get her attention.

 

“We are going to take home one of them.” Minho said and smiled. “Choose well the one you want to take care of.”

 

“We're really getting one?!” Yeojin looked at him with great excitement and sparkles in her eyes. Minho was relieved that this plan worked. He nodded. “Aww, but I want to get them all. They are so cutee ~~” She said admiring all the puppies that were around her.

 

“Just one, dear.” Minho kneeled down just like what Yeojin was doing. She was more than focused to the puppies to even care about Minho's existence at that moment. But it was fine. Minho was more than happy to see her enjoying herself.

 

“Aww... look at you...” Yeojin finally took one puppy and carried it on her arms.

 

“It's a boy.” The owner said and also told her the breed of the puppy.

 

“He's so cute. Look at his eyes. Minho-yah... I want to take him.” She looked at Minho and smiled. “Let's take him home.” She repeated as she looked dearly at the puppy.

 

“Are you sure?”

 

“Yes, I am.” She stood up still carrying the puppy. It was really adorable that it stayed comfortable being inside her arms. “He's going to be Minjin.”

 

 

“Minjin?”

 

“It's you and I together.” Yeojin said cutely though she wasn't looking at him. It was a good thing, for she wasn't able to see Minho's jaw dropping as she said those things to him.

 

The sound of her saying 'you and I together' pertaining to her and Minho actually made him crazy and unable to comprehend immediately.

 


A/N: That cutie patootie over there~ Aigoo ~