Conversation with them

Perfect Two

The rest were laughing about random things when they saw the manager’s office opened. Yeojin and Minho and went out – and they were holding hands.

 

“I wonder what happened inside the office.” Taemin teased as they waited for the two to come back. Jinki elbowed him to stop as his older brother knew his imagination was running wild again.

 

“We’re sorry for fighting in front of you, guys.” Yeojin immediately apologized as soon as they reached the table. “I was just… you know, really mad of what I saw.” Then she threw another sharp look towards Minho and he pressed her hand tighter.

 

“I’m sorry. That was the first time we actually fought.” Minho added.

 

“Would you mind to sit down now and tell us what really happened in the Philippines that you came back surprising us with this?” Soeun spoke up with her eyebrow raising towards them though she was smiling. “And all the while I thought you and didn’t see each other because you weren’t saying anything.”

 

Minho and Yeojin took their seats, side by side this time. Eyes were affixed towards them, waiting for stories to be told. Minho sighed, looked at Yeojin, and as she nodded, he smiled and looked at the rest. “I saw her right the next day after my arrival.”

 

“And then?” Jonghyun asked.

 

“Aish! Just tell us everything that happened! Come on! Tell us everything from the start until now!” Kibum then demanded annoyingly, earning a laugh from the both of them.

 

“Well, we met each other to hang out together and on our way home, a random woman suddenly gave me a baby girl and left her to me.”

 

“What?!” The three guys’ jaw dropped and they were speechless, including Soeun who couldn’t believe that such think happened. “A baby was… what?”

 

“I insisted on taking her with us and not surrendering her to the police officers so I ended up living in Minho’s house for almost two months.”

 

“Ah!” Taemin flicked in the air. “So that explains it! The one who took your photo during your birthday and the girl asking you about a strawberry ice cream was her!”

 

“Yes.” Minho nodded and laughed again. “I didn’t want you to know because omma was there and you might teas the both of us. We were still friends back then.

 

“So when did it start? I mean, the two of you?” Jonghyun interrogated, with everybody’s ears paying attention wanting to learn everything that happened.

 

“It started getting weird when he kissed me during that night when it was raining and we were watching a horror film.” Yeojin uttered.

 

“That is very you, Choi Minho! I swear you are the type to do such move! Ha! Horror film on a rainy night, huh?! You are so sneaky!” Kibum didn’t forget to tease as they laughed endlessly. “And then what happened?”

 

“She got mad that I said sorry.” Minho repeated. “That was because she wanted me to tell her I was sincere of that kiss.”

 

“Yah! That’s not it!” She looked at Minho and denied.

 

“That is true!” Minho laughed soundly again. “You wanted me to tell you I meant it and you really hated that I apologized!”

 

“Whatever!” She knew she was lost so she thought of a way to get revenge. “But it all came down to him confessing his feelings to me because he was jealous of the actor I was able to act with on a music video.”

 

“You acted on a music video?” Jinki uttered in surprise and she nodded. “Wow! That must be great!”

 

“A company even offered a training for her to become an actress in the Philippines, but she refused because she would rather go home with me here.” Minho revealed as well, gaining a hit on the arm from Yeojin.

 

“Yah. Choi Minho, I didn’t reject the offer just because I wanted to go with you. I rejected it because I really would want to go home and see everybody!”

 

“Owww???” The five guys all uttered in chorus which made Soeun and Yoogeun laugh in amusement.

 

It was funny how the two deny how they like each other in front of everybody as it was really different than how they do when they’re left alone together.

 

“But honestly…” Yeojin became all serious after a while. “I have admitted my love for this guy right after I received the divorce confirmation personally from Jonghyun.” She said, and all of them felt touched and overwhelmed. They knew Yeojin was opening up to her feelings.

 

She paused, and they were surprised to see how tears suddenly escaped her eyes. Minho held her back, “Yeojin-ah?”

 

“I’m okay. I just remembered how we went through, and how the pain brought me to you.” She lifted up her gaze and met Minho’s eyes. “When I saw you with that girl a while ago, I realize how I never want you to leave me, and I think I just loved you more than I did previously.”

 

“Yeojinnie…” Minho’s eyes sparkle as tears were almost about to fall, but knowing he was in front of his friends, then he has to keep it in.

 

“I’m sorry I’m crying.” She looked at them but the rest were looking like they were about to cry, too. They’ve been there through the times Yeojin was in pain and so as Minho, and now that they could see that both are happy with each other, then they couldn’t hide their happiness as well.

 

“It was true that when something happened, then there must be a reason to it. Forever with Jonghyun wasn’t true, because it would be with him.”

 

“Awwww………….” Jinki said and as they looked at him, his tears fell. He sniffed and even wiped the tears with tissue. The rest laughed at how girly she looked just now.

 

Meanwhile, Jonghyun secretly held Soeun’s hand that was under the floor. Soeun looked at him and he smiled warmly. “Now there’s no more reason to feel bad and guilty about the past.”

 

“Love birds.” Key said annoyingly and told all of them to stop after seeing Jonghyun and Soeun. “This is getting cheesier as time passes by. Anyways, I think you should go to Yeojin’s house and tell her omma about this. I bet she would cry about this, too, and don’t forget to tell about auntie. I am already seeing her being confused on who to choose between Sunghee and Yeojin.”

 

“Of course, it must be my Yeojin.” Minho pulled Yeojin closer to him as if he was boasting about her.

 

*** *** ***

 

They got inside Minho’s car getting ready to go to Yeojin’s house and meet her mother. “Yeojin-ah, please don’t worry about Sunghee anymore.” He reminded her and rubbed the back of her palm as they talked.

 

“It’s okay, but I will never let that girl stay close to you.” She said sounding really like a jealous girlfriend. “Now that I am here, then there is no more freedom for her to come around you.”

 

“I love it when you’re jealous. It shows that you really do love me.”

 

Yeojin pinched his nose and laughed. “Of course, I do, pabo. Let’s go? Mom’s waiting. I told her I’ll be there immediately.”

 

“I love you, Ahn Yeojin.” Minho didn’t even move but instead told Yeojin about that. She smiled warmly and cupped his face, facing a soft and sweet peck on his lips.

 

“I love you, Choi Minho.” She replied.

 

“I love it when you kiss me.” He chuckled and reached out to kiss her this time. It was soft and sweet as well, just as how Yeojin did.

 

“Let’s save that in the future. Let’s go, mom’s waiting.” She ended the sweet conversation by patting his legs and smiling like a child.