I Love You~

Perfect Two

 “So tell me about Sam.” Minho randomly asked as he gave Yeojin a glass of wine. She smelled it first, and recognized the strong aroma of it. Yeojin was not a heavy drinker. She took note of not crossing her limitations or she might end up getting really drunk that Minho would be pissed off. However, on the other hand, Minho was a heavy drinker, as he never easily got drunk over glasses of wine.

 

“About Sam? Why do we need to talk about him?” She frowned but there was a half smile as she moved a little to allow him sit down just beside her. “I thought we're clear about him – that he's just a friend and we talk only because of work.”

 

“You can't stop me from being jealous anyway~” Minho admitted and smiled. “I mean... just like how afraid you are, I also am afraid to lose you.”

 

Yeojin smiled cheekily after hearing those from Minho. It might have sounded so cringe worthy and cheesy, but because it was Minho and because it was meant for her, so she rather appreciated it and felt glad about it. She bet if Shane was just around the corner and she happened to hear those then she will surely frown and make faces to express her annoyance about their childish behavior.

 

“It's not like I can be with Sam as much as I will be with Jonghyun once we go back to Korea.” She smiled sheepishly as if it meant nothing to her. However, Minho looked at her in surprise, trying to see through her if she meant something by saying that.

 

“What do you mean?” Minho asked frowning a bit.

 

“Nothing.” She shrugged her shoulders and because she was having fun seeing Minho's clueless expression, she unconsciously drank her wine oneshot and even laid it to Minho asking him to pour her another glass.

 

 

“Yah. Ahn Yeojin. Don't ever start me with the thought that I should still be jealous of Kim Jonghyun, coz I swear I will.” He said and drank his wine oneshot as well.

 

“I'm not saying anything.” She shrugged her shoulders and laughed.

 

They talked randomly to each other about such topics that they haven't touched on. The two were having fun to the point that Yeojin was starting to get tipsy. She started chuckling and laughing without any reason and always made fun of Minho. He, on the other hand, was a bit tipsy as well though he could still think straight at that time.

 

“Ah... it's hot.” Yeojin uttered and opened her bag to take a clamp and held her hair up exposing her whole neck area. She rested her body on the couch and suddenly started to remove her blazer.

 

“Hey, what are you doing.” Minho was frozen at the sight but Yeojin didn't care.

 

“It's hot. I'm sweating.” Yeojin said in her weak voice as she was obviously already drunk at that time. She just placed her sweater on her side and reached for the glass of wine again. “I didn't know wine could taste better after tasting it for several times.” She commented and again, drunk it oneshot.

 

“Okay, stop drinking. You're turning red already.” Minho said and took the glass away from her and placed it on the other side. “I wanted to have a drink with you, but we didn't agree that you're allowed to get drunk and make me suffer into taking you home.”

 

“Aiiisshhh~” She pouted and chuckled again. “You don't have to take me home. I could sleep here with you. This was my home after all, right?” She looked at him with sleepy eyes and she chuckled again. “I know that's what you want, Minhooo~ I saw you smirking a while ago~ You must be thinking something weird... something you would do to me.”

 

“Jeez, stop.” Minho panicked inside when he saw how Yeojin was suddenly transforming into someone he never imagined to be her. He took her sweater and attempted to put it back to her when Yeojin suddenly pulled her by the collar making their faces only inches apart. “Yah! What are you doing?!” He was taken aback but he couldn't let go of her grasp. They were so close that he could even smell the wine on her breath.

 

“You look y when you get mad.” Yeojin boldly commented which gave Minho's back a huge goosebumps. He didn't know how to react – yet, he didn't want his 'friend' to have some reaction. It won't do any good.

 

He would admit that a while ago, after knowing they'll have a drink together, naughty thoughts suddenly filled his mind and that was why he was excited and smiling playfully – but later on he realized that maybe it was still not the right time to do such thing. They were just starting as a couple. They still have a long way to go before he could finally say that yes, they could finally do it.

 

“Minho-yaahh~ Yeoobooo~” The amount of aegyo Yeojin was doing scared the hell out of Minho. He couldn't control her and could only wished that she'd fell asleep as fast as possible – but as how he looked at it, Yeojin was the type to get really talkative when she's drunk. “Kiss me~” She pouted and aimed for Minho to kiss her.

 

“I can't – or I'll end up doing more than that.” Minho uttered honestly. Heaven knew how he wanted to own this woman at that very moment – but his conscience was stopping him. She was drunk and not in her right mind. Of course he didn't want to see her disappointment later on when she found out that something happened between the two of them – worse, that Minho actually took advantage of her when she couldn't be able to say no.

 

“Then just do it.” Yeojin uttered which surprised Minho again.

 

“Wow. Seriously. You are seriously surprising, my dear lady. How can you say such thing? I thought you were sweet and just genuine. I didn't know you have this thing going in your mind.”

 

“If you have a boyfriend who looks like a Greek God then how could someone not think about it?”

 

Minho shook his head, “You are definitely gonna pay for this once you sobber up. Now sleep.”

 

“I don't want to. I want to drink more.” Yeojin insisted and shook her head like a whining child. Sighing, Minho gave up and sat up straight giving back the glass to her.

 

“Fine. Fine. Drink until you cannot do it anymore and so you'll just fall asleep and stop talking nonsense.” Minho chuckled – thinking he could use this to tease Yeojin the next morning. If she knew about what she did tonight, then she would surely feel embarrassed about it. “hey, hey, hey what are you doing?” He saw Yeojin stood up but she was unstable. “Hey, you might trip. What are you doing?”

 

“I CAME IN LIKE A WRECKING BALL ~~~ I NEVER HIT SO HARD IN LOVE ~~”

 

Minho then burst out laughing as soon as Yeojin started singing. He didn't miss it and took his phone to record what she was doing in front of him. She was holding the remote as her mic and she was singing while closing her eyes as she was filled with emotions and constant hand gestures. Minho couldn't help but laugh so loud as he had never seen this most adorable side of Yeojin.

 

“ALL I WANTED WAS TO BREAK YOUR WALLS ~~ ALL YOU EVER DID WAS WRECK MEEE~ YEAH YOOUUUU ~ YOU WREEE-E-ECKK MEE~”

 

“Good job, Yeojin-ah! You sang well!” Minho laughed and cheered as Yeojin bowed her head as if she just finished having her solo concert. Minho continued laughing though he saw another reason to love her more. “Good job, my dear, now let's go back here beside me.” He said dearly. Yeojin paused for a moment until Minho spoke again. “Even the most popular star needs to take a break and have some rest.”

 

“Arrassooo...” Yeojin said and went to sit back beside him. “I'm tired. I wanna sleep.” She said and pulled herself closer to him. Minho obliged and wrapped an arm around her, hugging her tightly making her feel comfortable. She was now resting her head on his chest. “Minho-yah...” She called.

 

“Yes?”

 

“I love you...” She said in the sweetest tone possible which almost made his heart melt. “I love you most, and though I hate comparing... I know I love you more than I ever loved Jonghyun before, and that's why I'm more afraid to end up the same way as we did... Minho-yah... I love you... I really do...”

 

“I love you more...”

 

“I love you...” She kept on repeating the same phrase over and over again. “Though sometimes I won't be able to properly expressed myself, forgive me... but I love you... I love you...”

 

“I know. I know.. I love you more. Let's sleep.”

 

“Did you hear me? I love you...” Again, she repeated which made Minho smiled. She was being so talkative and insisting when she's drunk. “I love you...”

 

“Ah.. I should've recorded this... so you would know tomorrow what you said, and I have all the evidence of you telling me repeatedly that you love me.” Minho chuckled to himself as he gently caressed her hair to help her get to sleep.

 

“Choi Minho... I love you...” Yeojin said again before finally getting asleep.