Skype with Hyung

Perfect Two

A/N: It's because I miss writing Jinki in a fic. Hehe. :) Bear with me.


“I'm just in the next room if you need anything, okay?” Minho told Yeojin as she and the baby entered the spare room in Minho's flat. Just like what was decided, Yeojin will stay with Minho for the time being as she takes care of the child.

 

“Yes, thanks... but...” She said looking down at her clothes. “I am not expecting you to have any clothes for woman but... do you have anything that I can wear for tonight?”

 

“Oh right.” Minho flicked his fingers in the air when he remembered that Yeojin didn't have anything to change with. “For a while.” He ran quickly to his room and came back after a short while. “Here.” He said handing her a pair of large white tshirt and shorts. “But... I'm not certain if the short will fit you.”

 

“It's okay, I'll just take this shirt. Thank you very much.” She smiled and took the shirt from him. “Goodnight.” Yeojin said lastly before closing the door of the room.

 

“Goodnight.” Minho replied before the door was completely closed. He sighed then to himself and went back to his room, thinking how his second day in the Philippines took him by surprise. He sat down in his bed and thought once more. He agreed to this, plus, he even insisted that she should live there while taking care of the child. Just then he realized how much responsibility he just took, and it was too late to even take those back.

 

Opening his tab, he noticed that Jinki was on line in skype. He frowned. Jinki wasn't the type to get into the computer to talk to people or go in the internet. He thought maybe he was just playing some random games that was actually meant for children. That's how childish his hyung was.

 

Eventually, he buzzed Jinki, but few minutes have passed and Jinki didn't respond to his back. He then assumed that his prediction was correct. He was just playing on computer to even care about the people who wanted to talk to him on line.

 

Sighing for the nth time, he decided to just close the tab and go to sleep, though he wasn't sure if he could really get himself into sleep that fast. He was about to turn off the gadget when an alert on skype saying Jinki was calling appeared. He was surprised for a second, but eventually pressed the answer button.

 

“Minho-yaahhh~~” Jinki uttered on the other line and as the video call starts. Jinki was in his room as well at his study table with a coffee on his hand. “How's everything?”

 

“Well...” Minho paused for a bit and adjusted himself to the bed as he leaned on the headboard making himself more comfortable. “It was fun ~ I guess?” He said with uncertainty.

 

“Uhm, I heard on auntie that you were complaining about the huge place your company gave to you. How big is it?”

 

“Bigger than your apartment.” He laughed as he teased, though he thought that maybe it was actually true. The place he's staying for a while looked like a family house rather than a bachelor's pad. Maybe the company overestimated his status and thought that he would wish to have such luxury.

 

“Look at you, boasting.” Jinki chuckled as well and took a sip on his coffee.

 

“Hyung, I have something to tell you...” In the end, Minho couldn't pretend that nothing happened. He just needed to say this, even just to single friend. “Something came up.”

 

“What did?” Jinki placed the coffee beside him and looked at him at the screen.

 

“I met Yeojin.” He revealed first and Jinki's eyes widened in surprise. “Well, actually, you know, I was keeping contacts with her ever since she left so I told her I was here. We met this morning.”

 

“Wow... I didn't know you were really keeping in touch with her, huh? And all along I thought she wasn't talking to anyone of us. Anyway, how is it? How is she?”

 

“Still beautiful.” Minho's tongue slipped the truth and he couldn't take it back again. “Well, I mean... isn't she normally beautiful? I only meant she's still the same.”

 

“Well...” Jinki shrugged his shoulders as if he was already teasing Minho. “What do I expect to hear next?” He chuckled sheepishly.

 

“I just have a baby with her.”

 

Jinki almost spilled the coffee he was drinking at the moment upon hearing that shocking word from Jinki. “You- You what?! Have a baby?! Damn, Minho! You were just here the other day and now you made someone pregnant?! And Yeojin?! Yah! Choi Minho, are you even thinking! That's way too fast!”

 

“No, listen!” Minho yelled a bit loud on the other line when he realized Jinki misunderstood what he said. “Listen, hyung.. a while ago, while we were waiting for Yeojin's bus on the shed, a woman suddenly gave a baby to Yeojin, and handed a baby bag to me, and then she ran away, leaving the child to us.”

 

“Oh, Daebak...” Jinki could only utter in surprise of what he heard. “Is that thing usual in the Philippines?

 

“I don't know, hyung. I really don't know.”

 

“Then, what's your plan? Did you report it to the police station? Or asked someone's help to guide you both on what actions to take? You are not familiar in the country... you must not work on it alone.”

 

“I know... but Yeojin...” He sighed and shook his head. “She wants to keep the baby. I told her it's dangerous and difficult to have the baby with us but she insisted, and ….”

 

“and what?” Jinki said when Minho didn't continue his words and paused for few seconds.

 

“I don't know, hyung... but if you could only see the expression on her face while she was trying to convince me about keeping the baby. If you were in my place, you'd give in for sure.”

 

“So it means you allowed her to have the baby? You didn't ask for the help of any official?” Minho shook his head which made Jinki a bit worried. “Aigoo... that is not good. You can't have the baby especially if you're living far away from each other.”

 

“And another thing... I asked her to live with me.” Jinki flashed another suspicious reaction which had Minho think of another reason to make it clearer to his hyung. “I mean, of course, i'm in this mess again, and I had to make sure the both of them would be safe. You don't expect me to just let Yeojin go home to her dorm with the child. I am not sure about how safe she was by going with the baby so as much as-”

 

“Okay, okay, I got it. Stop explaining yourself.” Jinki chuckled after noticing how defensive Minho was, “If it's going to happen, then it's gonna happen, whether someone stops you or not.”

 

“Huh?” Minho frowned about not getting the meaning of what his hyung said. “What did you say, hyung?”

 

“Nothing...” He shook his head and smiled, “I mean, auntie would be very happy once she hears this news.”

 

“No, hyung, don't tell omma.” Minho was alerted with what Jinki said and sat down properly. “Please, don't let omma know. I will only share this thing to you and not to anybody else.”

 

“Why not? Everybody will rejoice. Isn't that what your omma always insists? For you to find Yeojin and eventually end up with her? That's gonna be one surprising romance, Choi Minho, come on, don't be stubborn.”

 

“That, exactly, hyung. It won't look good taking advantage of what happened to Yeojin. My friend just broke her heart and she had to file a divorce for that, and you expect me to just randomly make a move knowing she was heartbroken? Girls in sorrow are the easiest to fall. I won't take advantage, ever.”

 

“Aaaaahhhhhh~~” Jinki nodded satisfyingly. “So you're simply saying you'll start dating her once you know she's fully healed? Maybe that was one of the reason why you were keeping in touch with her? To know if she's finally better?”

 

“Yah, hyung~ Don't be like omma~ Stop thinking that way, okay? It's impossible for me and Yeojin. It is really impossible. We're friends, but I'm sure-”

 

“No you're not sure, Minho.” Jinki chuckled. “Originally, I had a crush on Yeojin when she cried in the studio with me that day, but thinking about it, it would be better if she ends up with someone else that would understand her better, and that's no one but you... so fine, I'm okay and I'm sure to support Minho and Yeojin couple. Nothing's wrong with that. If you'll fall, then you will.”

 

“Aish. Whatever. I'll just sleep. I'm hanging up.” Jinki laughed when he knew Minho didn't want to talk with him regarding that any further. “But hyung, again, don't tell anything to omma and the others.. I don't want omma to come chasing after Yeojin and bugging her off about dating me. Yeojin would sure feel awkward about that.” He said and sighed as both of them finished saying goodbyes to each other and Jinki reminding him once again that as a man, and as a father in that sense (which made Jinki laughed while he was saying that), Minho should stood up for Yeojin and “their” baby.