Perfect Two

Perfect Two

Minho was lying with an arm under his head. He was staring at the ceiling remembering all the things that happened during the day. Yeojin was in the bathroom, and as he heard the sound coming from the shower, he just couldn’t concentrate and his thoughts were suddenly filled with her. This isn’t the first time that they were going to sleep on the same bed, but the idea of them being married made his muscles tremble and tense up. He was nervous and must admit he was anticipating something to happen.

 

Would I do the first move? But what if she gets mad? What if she’s not in the mood? What if she still hates me? These questions filled Minho’s head as he listened to the sound of his wife taking a bath. He closed his eyes tightly. It was really hard to focus and think straight during a crucial moment like this.

 

Yeojin took the loose shirt on the hanger and put it on her after she was done taking a bath. Minho bought a pair of shirts on the souvenir store located on the first floor of the hotel, and he was already wearing the other one as he finished washing himself ahead of her. She sighed and paused for a while. The image of Sunghee kissing Minho appeared on her mind again, and it was one thing she couldn’t bear seeing again.

 

Did he like that kiss? Was it good enough that’s why he didn’t immediately stop her from doing that? Does he still remember it? She was filled with these questions as she hated the idea of Minho still having the image of that kiss in his mind. Call her selfish, but she wouldn’t want someone else occupy his mind except her. He only belonged to her, and she wanted to prove to everyone, especially Minho, that she only owns him.

 

She went out of the bathroom and saw Minho lying straight on his back. His left arm folded behind his head as he closed his eyes. He was probably tired of the roller coaster of emotions that happened today.

 

A lot of things happened in just one day. They got married, ate with the family, and immediately had their first fight as a married couple. Thinking about that, Yeojin felt tired and exhausted, too.

 

Climbing on the bed, she placed herself right beside Minho and rested her head on his chest. Minho opened his eyes upon feeling her weight on the bed. “Yeojin-ah…” He called softly and removed his hand under his head to wrap that arm around her and pull her closer. Yeojin complied as she placed her hand on the middle of his chest, nibbling around it with her fingers.

 

He sniffed on her head and smelled the fresh scent of her still wet hair. Yeojin suddenly looked up, meeting his face which was only few inches away from her. They were married, but his heart still jumped because of that close distance with her. She kept her head up while he was looking at her under his lashes. Both of them were not doing anything, just staring as if waiting for someone to do the first move. Just then, Yeojin adjusted herself and held his neck pulling him down reaching for his lips. As their lips met, Yeojin climbed onto him to suddenly top him, taking Minho by surprise as she took the initiative of entering his mouth with her tongue. She sat on his stomach while her lips were still against his, cupping his face steadying him.

 

They were in that position for some good minutes until Minho was the one to let go when he panted and almost ran out of breathe. He was surprised about that – as he didn’t have any idea that Yeojin could actually last longer than him when it came to kissing. “Y-yah, Yeo-yeojin-ah.. y-you…” He tried speaking but he was still catching some air.

 

Yeojin placed her forehead against his, smiling as she touched his lips with her index finger. “That was a challenge.” She said in between pants. “I told myself I shouldn’t stop until you do.”

 

“You got me literally breathless with what you just did, Mrs. Choi.” He chuckled and planted another soft kiss on her lips.

 

“I want you to forget that kiss. Her lips. The taste of her lipstick. Everything. I want you to only remember me.” She sounded so possessive but Minho liked her way of speaking. He wasn’t sure if she was just whispering close to his ear or she was really seducing him. Either way, she looked so innocent but everything she did just turned him on.

 

“What kiss?” Minho smiled while caressing her soft cheeks. “Did someone else kiss me as wonderful as you did?” Yeojin knew he was trying to make her feel better, and certainly, he was successful. However, it seemed like Minho has gotten into the mood that he suddenly thought of something. “But I remembered someone saying something.”

 

Yeojin frowned, and distanced her face a bit to see his eyes clearly. “What is that?”

 

“Someone asked me about what you have that she didn’t.” He teased and saw Yeojin lifting up an eyebrow. “She asked if you are good in bed, because she thought she could do better.”

 

Her eyes widened and went O-shape in annoyance. “And what did you say?” She asked – impatiently waiting for his response. But then, Minho only shrugged his shoulders.

 

“I couldn’t answer the part if you’re good or not, coz I haven’t tried.” There was a faint smile, and he knew he succeeded when she sighed irritatingly. “I’m sorry I was just… being honest.”

 

“Shut up.” She said and went down again to occupy his lips. This time, he felt her biting his lower lip, which turned him even more and more. She then left his lips tracing his jawline with her lips and tongue. It was such an ecstasy, Minho thought, and he didn’t know how pleasured he could still be knowing the fact that she was only kissing his jawline. Slowly, Yeojin trailed kisses towards his ears, biting his earlobes ily which literally gave him goosebumps. Not missing the moment, she kissed down on his neck which made him lose his patience and calmness.

 

Minho flipped her to finally top her this time. She was surprised and her eyes grew bigger, but Minho let out a soft and sweet chuckle as he jailed her wrists above her head with his one hand. “I don’t think I would allow you to dominate on our first time.” He said sweetly and kissed the tip of her nose. “Let me do the work, honey. I should be the one making it up to you.”

 

“But you want me to prove something.” She pouted.

 

“Shouldn’t I be the one proving something? I should show you I’m the best lover you could ever have.” He laughed and shook his head. “I was just teasing you, hoping you could do the first move.”

 

“You provoked me.” Yeojin accused and Minho didn’t deny it. They both giggled and the heat started rising when they became silent again. Looking into each other’s eyes, they knew and they could read from both pairs of eyes how they badly needed and wanted each other.

 

It was Minho’s turn to leave her breathless as he rested his thighs on her either side and took out his shirt, leaving only his pants on. She didn’t know what to do. Truth be told, it wasn’t her first time, but looking at Minho right now on top of her, she was speechless, and couldn’t figure out what to do next. Will she take her shirt out? Will she let him do it? Will she start unbuckling his belt? It really felt like she was a newbie. She unconsciously swallowed, something which made Minho laughed in amusement.

 

“Just a while ago you were aggressive and pushy. Now you look lost.” He reached down and rubber her bare legs, turning her on even more. He went straight on tugging the hem of her shirt to remove it from her, leaving her with two smallest fabrics she had on. “I didn’t know you’re more beautiful than how I imagined.” He smiled.

 

“You imagined?”

 

“Of course.” Minho whispered as he planted another soft kiss on her shoulder. And another one on her jaw, another one on her neck. He heard her gasped so he went down closer to her as he kissed his way towards her more sensitive parts.

 

Soon enough, both of them found their bodies dancing along to the rhythm only both of them could hear. They kept going together. There was no other spoken words but their loud breathes and constant moans, though they were always in synch, as if communicating based on the beats of their hearts.

 

Yeojin embraced him tightly as she felt herself reaching her . Minho was feeling the same and no one could stop the both of them. Finally, she held his back as she almost dug her nails into him, anticipating for their release.

 

Minho and Yeojin ended up panting, satisfied and overwhelmed over the they had together. He stayed on top of her, planting soft kisses on her lips as they both relaxed.

 

“How was it?” Minho asked seductively.

 

“It was more than words could explain.” She panted and ran after some air as she said those words, smiling over his kisses and savouring the pleasure he just gave her. If there was something that was more than love, then that’s how she felt. It was beyond her own vocabulary, and she was even more selfish when it comes to him after that moment.

 

“That.” Yeojin looked into his eyes. “That belongs to me, and so are you, and everything about you.”

 

He chuckled and nodded, rubbing his nose against her gently. “I love you.”

 

“I love you, too.”