10th Chapter

Four

This what I listen to while doing this. :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LtobKBVRdyE

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

July has finally settled in and Taeyeon finally grasp her schedule for the whole semester and can now cope up with some of her subject.

So sleepy why did I not slept early last night? I wanna go home and sleep. -_-

Since the Soshi gang always sit at the last row no one would notice if Taeyeon would sleep since she's short ( thats her advantage when she takes a nap in her classes XD )

When SOshi are bored its either they chatter or they would gang up and bully one of them or simply annoy each other. And this day is no exception. Hyoyeon took this chance to also sleep and when the rest of Soshi noticed Hyoyeon already asleep they eyed each other like reading each others mind. They poke Hyoyeons cheek continously until the annoyed victim woke up and snarl at them. " Yah! Quit it! " They just laughed at her, luckily their professor are busy lecturing to even notice whats happening at the back and also luckily for Taeyeon she woke up before the other Soshi can gang up on her. 

After the lecture they we're given a 30 minutes break. TAeyeon quickly checked her phone for any new messages from Tiffany and there is one.

Tiffany> Taetae baby, Nickhun invited me to his house to have a drink well actually I'm already here just to let you know.

What the?! Aish that girl! What time did she sent the message?... O_O 2.30pm! Its past 4. Tsk hope she did not drink to much.

Taeyeon> Nickhun! How's Tiff? Is she alright?

Nickhun> She's alright Tae don't worry, She's in good hands, She's drunk Tae, I did not know she has low tolerance when it comes to alcohol. But I let her rest now so don't worry. I'll just accompany her later when she sober.

Good hands my .. Aish, Woaw Did I just say that to Nickhun. What can I do he likes my mushroom. Don't over think Tae.

Taeyeon> Ok. I'll leave her to you. I still have class to attend to.

Yoona noticed Taeyeons facial expression changed into annoyed one so she asked her, "Whats wrong? Something happened?", "Huh? Oh? Nothing Yoong. Its nothing" and she fake a smile. Yoona stared at her for a moment and then when she was leaving Tae spoke, " Actually there is something bothering me. Can you come later at my house? I'll tell you someting interesting but promised me you won't tell anybody even to them." She said this seriously even without looking at Yoona and kept staring at her cellphone,  "Ok Tae, later tonight I'll come."

That same evening as promised Yoona went to Taeyeon's house.

"Good evening auntie! Is Taeyeon home?" Yoona greeted happily. "Yes, She is, Come in Yoona. Taeyeon you're friend is here!". In an instant Taeyeon pop his head out of her bedroom door. "Oh yoong! Come, Lets go outside."  Then she walks toward the door slip on her flipflops. " Mom! We're going for a walk for a bit!." 

While in a midst of walking Yoona asked Taeyeon" So Tae whats the thing you want to talk about?" Taeyeon stopped walking and sat at the edge of the pedestrian lane and she pat the space beside her inviting Yoona to do the same. " What do you think of a gril liking a girl no rather having a realationship with another girl?", "I guess, Its ok. As long as they are happy with that.", "I see,. ME and Tiffany.." Taeyeon was interupted of Yoona. " I already know Tae, that you're more than friends with we've already noticed it a long time ago.", Taeyeon looked at Yoona with her one eybrow raised. "We? You mean?, "Yeah, TAe all of us. We're just waiting for you to say it.", "Oh" all Taeyeon can say. then she quickly asked Yoona, "So how did you know?", You think we're blind Tae? Just the action of you two says it all. I dunno how you fool the guys but us Tae, yeah right. haha!" They both laught about it.

So they already knew, This won't be hard at all atleast I can confide with them when I have we encounter troubles in the future.

"So Tae, now you come clean whats the problem? and when will you tell the others. Oh yeah, After you tell me all about it  I'll tell you something in exchange." Yoona said smilingly. "The problem? Well since our relationship is a secret and no guys knows about it, We'll they still court us. For me its easy to dump them but in Tiffany's case well its the opposite, She still entertains them since they insist themselve to her even she said no already. One of those suitors is no other than Nickhun and there's nothing I can do. I don't want tio ruin the friendship and at the same time Its not the time yet to let everybody know our real relationship." and she sighed after she explained.

Yoona jsut looked at Taeyeon calmly and said, "She's a flirt Tae, no offense but thats what I see when guys around her like she completely forget that she already has someone. She did'nt even bother to look at you like you look to her  every now and then and I can see the sadness in your eyes. I have a keen eyes when it come to this kind of thing Tae.", "and here I am thought you have a very very lousy sight" Taeyeon said jokingly, No matter how serious a situation is Soshi always find a way to joke around.  " I already know that trait of her Yoona but this foolish heart of mine yearns for her only for her.", "So cheesy Tae. You've been blinded with love so much." and they laughed again.

"So yoong what was it that you're gonna tell me?" This time TAeyeon asked. "Its about Taecyon.." Yoona paused momentarily like searching for the right word to say. "I think I like him now he also extend his courting to our house. He's such a sweet guy Tae." Yoona said while looking at the sky. "IS that so, then when  will you say yes? but don't rush. Take your time to know him a little bit more. ", "Said someone who got in a relation who only met someone for not more than a month. Then Yoona stick her tongue out (merong). Taeyeon just laughed it off. "I guess you're right I've rushed things. But heck I got a lifetime to know her. I'm sure of it." Then she got up pat herself clean and  Yoona did the same thing. "Thanks Yoong, I'm glad I can count on you but don't tell the others yet. Then they go home..

Taeyeon immediately wnet to her bedroom and slammed herself th the bed when she noticed her cellphone lit up. She pick it up and saw a message from Tiffany.

Tiffany> Tae, I'm sorry. I just woke up I drinked too much but don't worry I'm already home Nickhun accompanied me. Please don't be angry :(

Pani-ah I know I may sounds foolish but you don't know how worried I am, how jealous I am right now. How I wish I was there to take care of you. Congrats Tae you're inlove with someone you're not sure if she truely loves you like you do. Aish! Stop thinking lik e that BAd Taeyeon!

Taeyeon> I want to but at the same I cannot. Lets just talk tomorrow. Goodnight.

Tiffany> Goodnght. Iloveyou. I'm sorry :(

 

TBC

---------- whew.

well how was it? :)

Woaw! 900+ views. Thankyou! so much!