17th Chapter

Four

So I made a short update.. :)

-----------------

You already know how Taeny can be cheesy at times. Now you wil know how they argue well, If you can call it an argument.

 

As usual Taeny are spendiny wuality time together. Taeyeon is watching a random program on the T.V. while Tiffany "inspects" TAeyeon's cellphone. "Pani-ah, you won't see anything there. Put it down already and lets watch a movie.", "Hmm.." is the only response Taeyeon got.  She continued watching when Tiffany showed her a particular message 

High School Batcchmate> Tae! I miss youso much! loveyah! :)

She read the message, she quickly sit up and held Tiffany's wrist " I can explain mushroom". Her girlfriend was glaring at her and said " that is not the only message that I found there are more of this your 'friends' " She emphasized the word Friends stil giving Taeyeon the very angry look " I also read your replies and I also see someone called you baby, sweetie, honey, baby girl, taetae!"

Whoo! Boy. She doesn't know how my highschool friends treats me. They only see me as their baby girl at school nothing more.

-- Its true. Back in highschool her friends treats her like little kid. They love Taeyeon as their baby. They pamper her especially the girls, so when girls kiss, hug, hold her hands, feeds her etc., she is used to it even messages like what Tiffany read is pretty normal for her but for her mushroom its a big NO NO. She's easily jealous and when that happens she gets very angry and Hellsica wold break free if Taeyeon won't do anything to calm the latter.--

"Calm down mushroom, sit. Let me explain first, breath in, breath out." Taeyeon instruct Tiffany. " Don't touch me. go away, go.. go to your "lovely girls" She stated very irritated.

Did she just say to me to go away? But this is my house. O_O


"Pani-ah... Sorry." Taeyeon said using her puppy eyes. "Didn't you hear me? I said go away. Go and flirt with your girls." She pushed Taeyeon away from her but the shorter one did not bugdge at all. " I don't  wanna." TAeyeon said. "Ugh.. Fine, I'll go." She knew Tiffany is very irritated now. "No you don't" Then she pulled Tiffany back into her sitting position. "Now hear me out, You and them has different place in my heart. You alone occupies almost 50% of it while they share atleast 20% and my family 30%", "Idiot, 30% for your family thats too little." Taeyeon succesfully made Tiffany to finally listen to her.

"Ok then lets make it 49.9%. Now where was I? Oh yeah, What you saw in my cellphone are just normal text messages from my friends. Back then they treated me as their little sister nothing more. That means they are like my big sisters. They are just showing how much they care for me. If you want I'll let you meet some of my highschool friends and I'll let them tell you how I live my life back then." This time Taeyeon hug Tiffany from the back and rest her chin to the latters shoulder.

"Then what about me?" Tiffany asked. "Yours is one of a kind. When it comes to you. When it comes to you everything is special, your sweet iloveyous to your sweet imissyou. Those little words.. It always make my heart flutter, I feel butterflies in my stomach, It  makes me smile just rereading our conversations. Then she peck Tiffany's cheek. She saw her mushroom finally smiled. "Am i forgiven my princess?" This time Tiffany smirked and said " you Kim Taeyeon are not allowed to have sweets for a week, well except for your choco milk. I know you need it."

"What?!" Taeyeons eye went big. " Anything but that. I'll go home early for a week, I will not sneak out at night anymore." She begged. "Aha! So you still hangout pass our agreed time! You don't listen to me when I said you must not go out anymore when its past 12am." Then she twist Taeyeon's ear. "Ow, ow, I promise.. I will be home before 12am., ow!!" She rubbed her ear that her girlfriend twisted.

Sometimes I think she acts like my mother than my girlfriend. She gets jealous like she don't do it when we are playing.. She also flirt. But here I am can't do anything to be angry at her. I mean.. when I see her pretty face I forgot that I'm even mad at her, Even when she's angry she is still beautiful.

Taeny never had a big argument its always small matters. Most of the time its Taeyeon fault. Being too hyper, naughtiness etc etc., but they never sleep when their argument is not yet settled. Even TAeyeon sacrifice her sleep just Tiffany can forgive her. That's one of the reason the kids always sleep in her classes.

------

There.. I dunno when can I update again too busy at work right now.. :3