Chapter 38

Four

Time flies when you're busy. Preparing this video for the upcoming cultural event then I still have to do my "Finals" programming. Then the document for her groups feasib. Honestly, what is sleep? Why am I the one doing this alone right now in Sica's house? Where are they anyway??!!!

Taeyeon was bus editing the video for the presentation later that day for the school's cultural festival. While her friends all went out to buy some food for lunch.

Really? They all went out to buy food like how heavy is the food that they all need to go? Nevermind. I'll just finish this one. 

"Tae! we're back! How's the video coming along?" Jessica shouted like the kid is miles away. "Do you really have to shout? I'm right here just.. i dunno 3 to 4 steps away from you. Why did you all left me here alone?"

"Got bored" - Yoona

"I wanna walk for a bit" - Hyoyeon

"To make sure I will like the food they bought" - Seohyun

"Nothing to do here." - Net

"I got the money for the food." - Sica while preparing the food.

"So much wow guys. I'm almost done with the vid. You can watch it then tell me what you think of so I can edit it out. Now I need to eat I'm famished!"

After eating and washing the dishes and editing the video they were finally done and just need to save it to their usb when Net suddenly turn of the AVR of the pc.

"What the heck?! Why did you turn it off net??? Why?????" Taeyeon was devistated. A little bit more the transfer was complete and they have a little time before the video is needed to the school.

"Oopppss!"

"Eiisshhh! Yoona, Hyo and Seohyun go to school now and tell them we are coming and just saving the file."

"Ok. We'll go now. I'll update you once we've talked to them." Hyoyeon said while putting her shoes and went out.

"And you young lady, you'll pay for our fare. You already know why." The kid leader firmly said.

------

The event ended without a hitch and everybody was exhausted especially Taeyeon who edited the vid then help out with the IT people. While people leave the facility she saw yuri doing her job, escorting the people out. 

"Pfst"

"Did you say something Tae?" Yoona asked her while checking if all the things are proper and in order before they go home.

"Nothing. Lets go home already. I still have to finish some stuffs at home." An image of a familiar person pops out of her mind that made her all gloomy.

"The dean gave us money for our dinner guys! Lets go already." One of her classmate announced and they all exited the school to go to the nearest fast food chain. Mcdonalds.

--

One particular night Taeyeon were browsing tumblr when she saw a cute picture. A charizard with a caption " I love you more than my Level 100 Charizard." She smiled and saved it.

This will became handy sooner or later. Come on! Why are you still hoping that you and her would be together again. Just move on. How hard it is. My Goodness. 

Tears eventually escaped from her eyes.

Your such a weakling you know that. Just a mere thought of her you become so emotional. I hate you brain!

She continued browsing when a chat pops up from her facebook. Her eyes almost bulge out from its socket. She blinked a couple of times to make sure its true. Tiffany messaged her after a long time.

Tiffany: Taetae.

What does she needs now?

Taeyeon: Hi. Do you need anything?

Tiffany: I just want to talk to you. Is that bad?

Taeyeon: Oh.. Ok. How are you?

Well this is awkward

Tiffany: I'm fine. You?

I'm not. I'm so ed up right now.

Taeyeon: I'm fine too.. just fine.

Tiffany: Good to hear. Oh wait, mom is calling me be right back.

The kid waited but Tiffany never replied back again.

--

The next day while in class she casually told Yoona what happened last night. 

".. and that's it end of convo."

"What?

"What? What?" She stared at her friend confusingly.

"You've talked to her? Am I dreaming?"

"It's not like we had a long conversation and out of nowhere I asked her to be my girl again."

Though I want to

"I know you Taeng and I bet if you just have a litle more courage you'll ask her that ain't ya?" Taeyeon was speechless.

"And that answered my question." 

Taeyeon just shook her head and sighed.

"Guys! Class is over lets go play or watch movie" Seo excitedly told her friends.

"I pick the watch a movie part.. at Sica's house. haha." The shorty told them while stuffing her bag with her things.

"You did not ask my permission you kid!"

"What? Its not like you can do something about it and they alread agreed." 

"Fine but you guys will buy the food and I will not pay a single cent you hear me!!!"

-----------

whew.. another chapter is done.. I'm sorry for a litle Taeny moment. PEACE OUT!