32nd Chapter

Four

Last day of January

Taeyeon and Tiffany had a serious arguement.

"I thought you're coming today?! ugh."

"But I'm with Yuri and her friends I didn't expect the game would end this late."

"Last time its because they had practice and you came along then it also end late. You always go with them! But when I asked you to have a date you can't cause you already went out! Damn it!"

"Tae.."

"Whatever.." She ended the call and went to sleep.

After they argued, she did not text nor call Tiffany that day and neither did Tiffany. That same night the kid went to a nearer Computer Shop to do her project while she were almost done with it she noticed her phone lit up.

Tiffany> Tae.. I think we need to cool off from this relationship.

Taeyeon> What? No. I was just mad yesterday.

Tiffany>I need that break..

Taeyeon>Fine do whatever you like

Tiffany> I might not comeback after..

Taeyeon> No! I don't want that to happen we'll work it out

Tears are starting to form into the kids eye. She held it in since she knew almost all the people currently playing there. She stood up paid her time and went out. Now the tears are flowing freely from her eyes. She informed Yoona about what is currently happening. Her mother saw her crying and she lied.She told her mom that all of her files were deleted and such.

Taeyeon>This is Bull!

Tiffany>Tae.. I'm sorry

Taeyeon> Tiffany don't leave me. Don't break up with me. iloveyou and you know that.

Tiffany>iloveyou too Tae but a lot has been goin on.

Taeyeon>Like what?

Tiffany> Boys, Friends the game etc

Taeyeon>Thats it?? because of those mothring reasons you're breaking up with me??!

Tiffany>Its not just that. My mom she introduced me to a guy and she asked me to go out with him..

Lie.. Its a lie!

Taeyeon>You could say no to it.

That night she keep pleading Tiffany but in the end she agreed. That same night Taeyeon's world crashed. Her thoughts is a mess over all she is a mess. Her mom keeps asking her whats wrong but she won't tell her.

After crying she texted Sunny.

Taeyeon> Hey, can you come here tommorow? :(

Sunny> What happened Taengoo?

Taeyeon> We broke up..

Sunny> What?? Ok I'll be over there first thing in the morning..

Sunny did came in the morning and Taeyeon just woke up. She saw how puffy her friend's eye is. How miserable the kid is. " Taeng.." No words came after. The kid handed her cellphone to Sunny. She knows what Taeyeon wants her to do read the messages and she did. After reading the conversation she hugged her friend.

'I don't know what to say right now Taeng. Its so sudden and you two were so inlove." Again Taeyeon cried, "Shhh.. Don't cry Taengoo. I'm here."

"Lets drink Sunny"

"At this hour?"

"Yeah, Come on lets buy then we drink at my room so they won't see us." Sunny just agreed and they drink that day. They are both quite a drinker. Taeyeon burst all the hurt she feels that time and Sunny just listen.

------------

Another Chapter whew.. Yeah Its hard to recall all the things that happened whew