7th Chapter

Four
 
Taeyeons finals is finally over so she and the other Soshi decided to celebrate it by having an overnight in Jessica's house. "I'll go home now girls and see you later bring a lot of food" said Jessica as she waves goodbye to them. "So shall we buy some stuffs now to bring later?" asked seohyun excitedly. "Ok" said the trio. They went home and get changed then they meet again at the grocery store. 
 
Oh yeah, I should tell it to Tiffany about it.
 
Taeyeon> mushroom, Me and my girls are having an overnight  today to celebrate the last day of our summer class. We're buying food right now.
Tiffany> Ok, have fun Taetae. iloveyou :*
Taeyeon>  iloveyoutoo. Lets meet tommorow? :)
Tiffany> Ok.  you're buying foods right? Buy me an oreo please and one more thing don't eat alot of sweets Tae I'm warning you.
Taeyeon> Yes my princess, I promise. :)
 
 
Soshi bought a lot of foods they had atleast 3 plastic bags of it and a lot of cola for Taeyeon. Since she loves cola so much. If you ask her what would she pick if its Alcoholic beverages or Cola. Taeyeon wouldn't hesitate to answer Cola.
 
 
Soshi finaly arrived in Jessica's house they we're having fun, talking, teasing gossiping, eating taking a lot of pictures and other things they can think about. One thing Taeyeons friend noticed that every now and then she would take a peek at her cellphone.  So curious Yoona went near the now busy eating Taeyeon. "Hey, I just noticed that you keep texting someone, may we know who is it?" The other also were interested on what would Taeyeon say. She just casually said "Its Tiffany why?", Then Jessica butted in, "Is there something you're not telling us Tae?", "There is nothing to tell, we're just friends talking. Is it something bad?", "Ok, If you say so." Sica replied then they shrugged that topic aside.
 
The reason why Taeyeon denied it to her friends well .. for you to know.. read along.
 
@Flashback
 
Taeyeon finally got home and so tired but happy at the same time. She quickly changed her clothes into a comforting one. Then she grab her cellphone again to send a message to her beloved. Before she could type her message, She recieved one, she quickly read it.
 
Tiffany> Taetae I had lots of fun today. Thank you so much :)
Taeyeon> you're welcome my princess. Anything for you. iloveyou :))
Tiffany> iloveyoutoo midget >:) oh yeah, can we keep our relationship a secret for now?
Taeyeon> ok, No prob, actually i we're also thinking about that since I don't know hat would people think. but still mushroom don't forget iloveyou so much. :)
Tiffany> iloveyou too Tae forever.. now lets sleep. Goodnight and sweetdreams. :*
 
(yeah they are so cheesy haha!)
 
--End of flashback--
 
Hyoyeon was busy rummaging their snack then she found the oreo and ask them who owns it. Taeyeon immediately reacts. "Don't eat it hyo, Its for Tiffany I bought it for her." The other Soshi now look at each other suspiciously they think there is something going on between Tiffany and Taeyeon but they respect their friends privacy so they did not asked her any further. 
 
The soshi girls had a blast that night and they never noticed that morning has come so they clean the mess they have caused while uploading the pictures. After the upload was complete they tag their names in each picture. One of thos picture has Taeyeon posing biting a donut holding a bottle of cola on one hand while the other is holding a chocolate bar. She praised herself on that picture. "I look good here haha". After making fun of each other in each picture the Soshi decided to go home.
 
As they walk Taeyeon texted Tiffany.
 
Taeyeon> Mushroom! good morning! I'm on my way home, I'll just sleep for a while then I'll see you ok? Or we can just chill in my room if you want.  iloveyou!
 
When Taeyeon got home she was very very sleep so she fell asleep fast. Its past lunch already when she woke up. She was still sleepy but since Tiffany and her would see each other that day she forced herself to get up.
 
ugh! my head hurts.. need more sleep -_-"
 
Taeyeon walks like a zombie that time to lazy to do anything but she must fight her laziness. She ate her breakfast/lunch took a bath and clean her room in case Tiffany would visit her. 
 
Now I'm all set, hmm what should we do today?
 
Tiffany texted Taeyon that moment.
 
Tiffany> Taetae, Lets play today! I miss playing. meet you at 3. see you later :)
Taeyeon> Ok, see you later mushroom :)
 
The princess has spoken and I I got.. atleast 2 hours to nap.. yeay!
 
Taeyeon woke up and when she looks at the time its past 3PM already. 
 
Oh No! Tiffany would get mad at me O_O where's my wallet? Gaah! the oreo must not forget the oreo.
 
She run with all her might because she's late, It only took her 10 minutes to get to the SONE PC Rental and there she saw 
the most beautiful angel God has sent. Tiffany did not noticed Taeyeons presence so Taeyeon quickly back-hug her. Tiffany gasped and immediately face her "Tae, someone might see us", "Don't worry about it they won't suspect a thing I always hug you even before we became a couple."She said casually. She dragged Tiffany inside the Rental shop so they can play quickly. After 2 hours they went out the shop,
 
They went to a nearby park and lounge for awhile."Before I forget, here's your Oreo" Tiffany quickly grab it and put it in her bag and thanked Taeyeon. "Taetae I saw a picture of you holding sweets care to explain?" Tiffany said without showing any emotions. Taeyeon felt a cold sweat drop on her forhead. "uhh.. hehe.. Mushroom, trust me I did not eat all that, remember I'm with my friends last night." Tiffany eyed her suspiciously and finally said "Ok, I'll let you off this time since you bought me an Oreo." , "Show me your eyesmile  my princess, Your smile completes my day." Taeyeon said. At once Tiffany showed it, Taeyeon hurriedly steal a kiss that shocked the latter and then she blushed never know what to do. Taeyeon just smiled dorkily followed 
by hugging her tightly. You're so irresisteble you know that? I'm sorry if I surprised you."
 
"Its ok, I like it but don't ever do that in the public someone might see us Taetae" then she added when would we celebrate our anniversary Tae? What's your favorite number?", "Four, why?", "Do you want it to be our anniversary number?", "Hmm.. Fine by me. What about the month?". Tiffany momentarily paused and think. "How about this coming June?", Taeyeon just agreed and gave her girl a soothing smile. " June 4 it is, I think I'm going to love that number even more."
 
TBC
---------------
 
 
 
Lets just pretend Taeyeon loves the number 4. Please :)
Thank you for reading