37th Chapter

Four

Weeks passed and Midterm is finally approaching..

. Test are coming! ommo! I might not pass Programming again with my current grades now. Think positive Tae! I'll study later. First a little browsing won't hurt. (Yeah right. Thats what you always say! Lazy- haha!)

While Taeyeon was watching anime a message pops from her facebook.

Hyoyeon: Tae! You ready for the exam tomorrow?

Tae: Are you seriously asking me that?  LOL

Hyoyeon: Well I think we are on the same boat.. Lets leave it to batman whatever will happen tomorrow. Lets go to school together, I'll be there at 12pm you better be ready that time Tae. Now lets sleep. mwu mwua tsup.

Tae: Alright Alright! Goodnight Hyo! Mwua tsup!

Just one more episode of this and I'll study a little and then sleep.

--The next day

Taeyeon and Hyoyeon are walking while talking stuffs just to ease their nervousness for the upcoming test. Each step seals their fate to what will happen later.

"I'm really nervous Tae! What if we plank it!"

"Relax, if we do.. hopefully not, there still the finals we just need to pass the quizzes before finals and th Final exam and we're good." Trying to calm her friend although she herself is very very nervous.

"Like its that easy." Hyoyeon snort.

As they entered the premisces of their school they immediately saw their junior colleagues. Some are reviewing and some are just chatting.

"Hey guys." Taeyeon greeted some of their friends. Yes she made friends with her juniors and also Hyoyeon. Thats how friendly Taeyeon is.

"Hi Tae and Hyo.. so are you both ready to take the exam?" One of their classmate asked.

"Well.. a little bit,. I'm not sure with the practical though.. You guys will help us right?" Taeyeon using her aegyo asking for help.

"Ofcourse we will with our might." Another friend of them answered.

"Thanks a lot Big sis Hanna." and Hyoyeon immediately tackled her with a bear hug.

"Guys lets go its time for the exam." The kid told them.

Come on Tae! You can do it!

-----

"As you can see there are three sets of problems I've written on the board. You can pick whichever you like to solve." Their professor said.

So.. I think I can do that problem.. I'll try to code that.

"Time's up those who succesfully run their program gets a grade of 1 and those who unfortunately cannot finish their program or failed to run it get a 5. That is all." and their prof wave them goodbye and leave.

"aaaaannd I officially fail our midterm exam." She told Hyoyeon while stretching her arms.

"What now kid? We both failed." Hyoyeon asked her, Taeyeon can feel the sadness and disappointment from her friend.

"Like I said there still half the semester left we can still do this. Cheer up bud" Trying her best to cheer her friend even though she herself is not sure if she will pass the subject this time around.

---

So here a wee bit update guys O_O
I'm so sorry for the looong wait and for a boring chapter.. Well I'm dealing with a lot of stuffs right now that I'm not very happy with .. Its a pain in the really! RAWR RELATIONS!