1st Chapter

Four

7 AM - Summer

Ugh! Its morning already. My Alarm clock won't stop alarming! -- duh Taeyeon! Its an alarm clock what do you expect it to do? Make you breakfast?

Ok. pull yourself together and go get ready,.

-----

She texted her clique for them to know she's already awake.

Taeyeon > Hey Guys! Where are you now? I'll see you in school!

After she was done preaparing herself she bids farewell to her Grandma " Grandma! I'll be going now, I'll be back later", " Ok, Take Care" her Grandma said.

 

-Why do Taeyeon and her clique attending summer class? Here's why.. Read Along

 

Flashback

Taeyeon and her clique were gathered around one PC. Checking their grades.

" Yes! I passed it all !" Yoona said happily. After her Taeyeon checked her grades and she said sadly " I failed" , "Well you're not alone in this matter. Sica and Hyoyeon also failed and also I" Seohyun stated calmly, even though Seohyun is smart she failed the subject mainly because of the proffessor who always smoke during lecture always saying random stuff so and so fort, and because of this Seohyun cannot focus at all.

"There goes our summer, waving goodbye to us" Hyoyeon said sacastically before eating the last slice of Pizza.  "Luck you, Yoong!, You've passed the subject with that terror proffessor and baceause of that you are not our friend anymore" Taeyeon said calmly. The other three also tease Yoona by agreeing with Taeyeon. Yoona yelled at them "Yah! Its just luck that I survived that subject!" and they end up laughing and teasing each other that night.


---End of FlashBack--

 

@School

Soshi seated infront, while their proffessor is lecturing they pass note to each other (Maybe this is the reason they have failed the subject in the first place XD)

Here's what is written at their paper.

Seohyun - Girls, Yoong texted me and she said same time and same place.

Jessica- Tell her to reserve seats for us, Its almost over, the lecture I mean.

Hyoyeon - Tell Yoong, to take a bath first! Haha!

Taeyeon- Let's go already! I'm hungry!

 

After school, The four girls went to a fast food chain first since it was lunch time anyway and Taeyeons keeps whining like a kid. After their meal they went straight to their favorite Computer Rental shop to play.

 

@SONE PC RENTAL

"What took you so long?"  Yoona asked them furiously then the three girls pointed at Taeyeon who was busy eating her sundae. "Hey! you also ate! Anyway, Lets go, my fingers are itching to play."

-- The Soshi girls loves to play Computer games and thats why SONE PC Rental is one of their fave place to hangout--

After playing the girls decided to go home and they bid farewell to each other. But before Taeyeon can actually go Nickhun called her. "Taeyeon!"

"Yo, How are you?"  Taeyeon asked. " I'm fine as always and also I'm still handsome as ever. Let's play, I miss playing with you." Then Nickhun drag Tayeon back inside the shop not waiting for Taeyeons reply.

--Nickhun is one of Taeyeons buddy in that PC Rental Shop --

 

TBC

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So how was it? erm.. any advice to improve this?

Maybe I'll try to post the chapter 2 later. I'll try :)


Thank you for reading.

 

Follow me on Instagram :)

Shinobinicka.

 

Thank you again.