Chapter 41

Four

Happy Birthday to the Tiffany of my life.

Weeks passed and Taeyeon did not see or talked to Tiffany again until july 27 came.

Should I greet her? But I heard she is with "HER' right now. UGH!

"Hey Tae! Stop spacing out. We got a lot to do here." Yoona shaking her out of her deep thoughts.

"Wha- I'm concentrating here can't you see. You almost destroyed it." She lied but in reality she's busy thinking of a certain someone and how jealous she is right now, it annoys her.

"What are the boys doing?" She heard her friend start nagging again because of their group project. 'Oh the boys? They are over there doing the elecronic stuffs."

"Oh ok." Then Yoona left them to check up on the boys.

"Taeng! Lets eat while its hot and also we are the first one to eat so dig in, Hurry!" Net told her and prepared two plates.

"So. Did you greet her yet?" Her friend asked before taking a spoonful of food.

"Bnub nob fwet." She was tried answering while is full of food. " What? swallow it first! Can't understand anything you've just said." she got a good scolding.

"I said not yet. Why are you asking me?" 

"Just curious that's all"

Her friend Net is one of her sources when it comes to yuri and Tiffany although she odn't want to know but her friends still updates her.

"I'm still contemplating whether to greet her or not."

Yoona came in" What are you two talking about and why the two of you are eating now?"

"If she greeted Tiffany already." Her friend casually said and went back to finish her food. "Oh yeah! Today is Fany's birthday! So did you greet her already and what about the gift?" Yoona asked while grabbing herself some of the food.

"No I did not greet her yet" She face yoona and smile at her. The kind of smile that you know she is annoyed. "and since you already told Net about the gift that I told  you to don't tell anybody about it, I'll ask her to give it to her."

"Why me?" Net was dumbfounded.

"Cause you go with them sometimes."

"What about Yuri's friend?"

"Nope I don't want to. You are the only one i trust for this. Make sure to give it to Tiffany not Yuri. i dont' think she will give it to Tiffany"

"Bitter much Taeng?" Yoona asked her.

"Maybe. What is it to you?" She said it without really thinking about it. 

Teayeon is bitter.

"I thought you moved on already and being bitter is not good you know?" Yoona said it like a mom.

"I can't help it. Call me a bad person but I really can't help it. I'm sorry and its been a couple of months already I know but.." She trailed of 

"but you still love her?" Net asked her.

"Yeah I do. Its still the same feeling."

"You know why you are saying that now? Do you want me to tell you?" Yoona spoke this time.

Taeyeon just looked at her like saying go ahead and tell me.

"Its because you saw her again! For Christ sake! And look at your DP now! Its you and her doing couple pose or something. You are making this hard on yourself Taeng! Yes we already saw the pictures and we just kept quiet about it."

She buried her face on her palm thinking a lot of stuff.

"Oh? They did? I wanna see the pictures too!" Net squeeked.

"Are you a fan girl now?" Taeyeon asked sarcastically. Net went away to wash the dishes and make some more snacks. Taeyeon and Yoona was left there still eating. 

"Even before that happened. I still love her like I said nothing change. I forgot she was taken already that time."

Don't you dare cry!

"Taeng, you are not really moving on. You didn't even tried. You are still stuck in the past. She is your first but it doesn't mean she is your last. There's a lot of people out there."

But I don't want other people.

"Right. Other people a billion other people I will still meet. Lets go back now so the others can eat too." She said so the conversation about the moving on and Tiffany will stop.

Its almost midnight and it would be July 28 soon. She grabbed her phone and text someone.

Taeyeon: Happy Birthday!

She instantly got a replied.

Tiffany: Why did you greet mo sa late! Don't you know I've been waiting for you to greet me and i'm losing hope that you will greet me!

What? She is waiting for me? but why?

Taeyeon: I still greeted you before your birthday end. I want to be the last one to greet you

Coz' I want to be the last one you will ever love.

Tiffany: Hmpf! Fine! Thank you. I miss you Taetae. :(

Taeyeon: I miss you too. I hope you had a great day.

Tiffany: Its great now because you did not forget. I almost sulk the whole day because I though you've forgot kid!

Taeyeon: I'm sorry. Go to sleep already its already midnight and I'm going home.

Tiffany: What? Where are you?

Taeyeon: Seohyun's house. We are going now. Talk to you soon.

Tiffany: Go home safe midget! :*

Taeyeon. Arrasso  Arasso.


 

 aanndd cut! 

Tiffany did get a Tattoo right under her . Lucky tattoo artist!