Chapter 47

Four

Sorry for the super duper latae update. Been busy with stuff :|
Even tho i don't have a job anymore I can't seem to find to update daily. Sorry. :|
Ok i'll be honest Kdrama, Anime, Videogames and League of Legend is eating my time. :P

------------

The day has come. The most dreaded day for Taeyeon's calss. The judgement for their feasibility has come.

Jun said I don't even need totalk. He will handle it by himself. I'll just hand the documents to the panel and operate the Laptop for our presentation. Easy Peachy

"Tae your group is next!" Jessica shouted.

'Goodluck!" Seohyun added.

----

Taeyeon and her group ended their presentation without a hitch which is a huge relief for them.

As they finished presenting. Taeyeon's class decided to celebrate through playing their favorite game. The kid decided to join  the rest of the class since it is a celebration after all.

Soshi decided to eat first before heading out to the Computer Rental Shop.

"Guys could you order for me? Chicken fillet and one Soda with ice cream. Thanks! I'm going to change my clothes."

Whew, I'm glad it all went well. Another quest is complete! Wohoo!

After changing she opened her cellphone to check if there are messages or call. She stared at her wallpaper which she didn't change ever since she got a smartphone.

A picture of an eye smiling girl way back early 2009. Its Tiffany's profile picture from friendster (So old I know LOL) Sh grew fond of it. She even print a copy o it and put it in ger wallet as a luckycharm. As a matter of act it still there.

*Flashback*

Tiffany was busy checking Taeyeon stuff and found her wallet. She did not expect her picture would be there.

"Tae you know this is called stealing. You did not inform me.

"Do I have to? I like that picture so I decided to print it and shove it there as part of my luckycharm." She boastfully said.

"How long do you have that anyway?" Tiffany put back the wallet into Taeyeon's bag.

"Ever since you change your profile picture as that. I think."

"Then that would be almost a month ago. I just remember you change your profile picture recently. Its one of my pics I've uploaded. You stalker you."

**Here is the description of the pic. Tiffany is sitting on her bed legs slant a little while reading a book**

"Hey! I am not a stalker. A Not-so-secret-admirer is what I can call it. Beside I just stumble on it on your wall. I like it. I find you there so hot I can't stop my hormones."

"ert as always."

Taeyeon went closer and close the gap between their lips. "A ert you really love."

--

"Hey! What took you so long?" Jessica sked her while munching on her fries.

"Err.. I've pooped?"

"Gross Taeng!" They all said in unison.

"What is wrong with pooping?"

"Incase you did not notice we are in a public place." Seohyun explained still focusing on her food.

"Well.. I cannot hold on it so..."

"Tae. We don't need more info about it so stop." Hyoyeon butted in.

---

After eating and playing with her classmates. They decided to call it a night and go home.

As usual its Taeyeon, Seohyun and Yoona who walks together.

"We'll be having our OJT soon. The only summer I don't want to come." The kid whined.

"Its going to be fun.Like working part time, you know." Yoona replied busy texting her boyfriend.

"I've been doing part time since high school. OJT is another thing. IT.WILL.RUIN.MY.SUMMER.PLANS!!!"

Seohyun stopped and act like she was thinking hard. "Hmmm.. Let me guess. Anime and videogames all day all night?"

"How did you know!" The kid was shocked by the revelation.

"Let just say that you kept whining about not having enough time for those."

Yoona imitated Taeyeon's whining.

"Oh yea right."

----

How many days passed since the last time I saw you? RAWR! STOP THINKING OF HER!

She got up to find her phone to text her friends.

Taeyeon: Hey! You Busy?

Sunny: No.

Sooyoung: I just finished class. Why?

Taeyeon: Wanna hangout?

BOTH: Ok!

--

"Are you really bored or your brain is malfunctioning again and can't stop thinking of her?"

"I bet its the latter." Sooyoung guessed while munching on chupachups.

"No. Its the former.You building you!" Taeyeon act like she's going to punch her tall friend which did not even got fazed about it.

"Actually I side with Sooyoung on this one.'

"Yah!" The kid reacted.

"Hey no violence shorty!" Her  friends more.

They hang out until it was eveing and time to eat dinner.

"Where are we going to eat?" Sooyoung asked eyeing every Fast food they walk past.

"KFC!" Hungry Sunny suggested.

"KFC then. Let's go." Taeyeon went ahead to check if its crowded.

@KFC

"Hey I got something to tell you guys."

"If its about you and your tardiness. We already know that." Taeyeon said while munching on her chicken.

"You dwarf! No its not about that."

"Is it about your obsession? Again we don't give two cents about it either." This time Sunny .

"Wait for me to finish my meal and you will meet your makers." The tallest of them retaliated.

And the two shorty laughed.

"Men, We can start our own comedy bar." Taeyeon said while wiping her tears from laughing too much.

"Joke aside. Remember Loki?.. My.. uhh.. Girlfriend?"

"You two will eventually break up. There is no forever!"

"Bitter much Taeng?" Sunny asked.

"Let me finish my story.God why am I friends with you two?" 

They laughed again like they did not see each other for a long long time.

------------------

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SOOYOUNG!

I need to find new work fast before my money runs out. ~.~ But I'm too lazy. UGH.

THANK YOU FOR READING! :)
Give me some idea for this story since my memories are not helping at all. Its been years LOL
So making up some of the scene will be good. :P