28th Chapter

Four

Its Taeny late celebration of Taeyeon's birthday.

"Aish. So hot.. Can we just stay here at my room?"  The kid asked the girl beside her. "No. You gonna treat us today." The girl answered. "Why are you even here at the first place? I already celebrated my birthday with you people and I thought this would be a date between me and Tiffany." 

The girl answered back "Well.. your girlfriend requested my presence today so here I am and your treating us so I should not pass this oppurtunity." 

"When it come to free stuffs your always on the go, aren't you Yoong?. What can I do ?she ask for you I just can't say no to her." Yoona just laugh at her  Then she get her cellphone to check if her girlfriend sent a message or called her.  Taeyeon's grandma shouted " Tae! someones looking for you!"  

The kid sprung up from her place and before Yoona knew it Taeyeon is holding Tiffany's hand and smiling dorkily. " Whenever it comes to her, you are so energetic aren't you kid?" Yoona . "Yah! Do you want to go home already Yoong?" Yoona immediately said "Tiff, Taeyeon is bullying me." then she fake a sob.

"Tae stop it. I ask her to come with us and then you'll make her go home?" Tiffany said. "Yeah yeah. Let's go already. Where do you want to eat princess?" The kid immediately switch from grumpy to a dork. "I want to eat at Mcdonalds." Yoona said. "I'm not asking you Yoong!" The kid shouted while they go out from Taeyeon's house.

Tiffany then smacked Taeyeon's head making sure that Taeyeon's grandma didn;t see it. " Shut up Tae!" 

"OOwwwwiiieee! I didn't do anything wrong."  She defended herself while rubbing her head. "HAha! to be you Taeng." Yoona teased the kid, "I swear I will get you one of this day Yoong!" The kid shouted. 

"What did I told you Taetae? You're nt listening to me again. Behave or you will not get my surprise." Tiffany warned her.

Upon hearing the word surpise Taeyeon go back beside Tiffany, intertwined their hands. "Surpise? I want it now. Can I have it now?"

"I will give it to you, If you behave." Taeyeon pouted after Tiffany said it. Her revenge to Yoona would be postponed for the meantime until she got the surprise.

"Ok.  I will behave. I will get that surprise today." Taeyeon stated proudly like a kid that got a perfect store on her exam.

@At the mall Taeny along with Yoona they stroll around looking for a place to eat and after few more rounds at the mall they settled in one of pizza restaurant.

"All right you look where we gonna sit and I'll order." Taeyeon said. "I want the cheese overload and Sprite for drinks and order some spaghetti too, no make it lasagna."  Her girlfriend stated then left to look for a seat.

-----------------------------

After Taeyeon ordered their food, She looked for where her girlfriend and her friend is. When she found them she saw that the were talking and laughing.

Glad they get along fine.

The kid sit beside her girlfriend placed one of her hands at Tiffany's leg. "What are you two talking about? Oh and the food would be here 15-30 minutes."

"Its none of your business kid! ITs for adults only." Yoona once again teased the kid. "Do you want to go home with an empty stomach?" The latter retorted.

"Tae, what did I say about behaving today?"  Tiffany reminded her. The kid immediately shut and well.. she behaved.

Their food came and they started to eat. Tiffany fed Taeyeon wiping the stains once in a while then she eat her portion of the food. The kid just wait for Tiffany to feed her. She likes it being pampered by her girlfriend.

"Tiff why are you feeding that kid? Instead of just eating your food?" Yoona asked, she is not jealous just curious. Well because she doesn't do those things with her boyfriend even with Taecyon now and she also knew who is the guy on therelationship so she thought why do Tiffany pamper Taeyeon like that while she can't do it with her partner.

Tiffany answered quickly like its the easiest question that anyone could ask her. "Well, she eats messily if I let her eat by herself especially with saucey foods like this. Even when I feed her now ther are still stains around see?" She cupped the kids face and make her face Yoona.

"She can eat fine when you are not around well she still eat messily but she could eat fine and could you teach that girl how to handle a spoon and fork. We tried to copy her once how she eats and we had a hard time eating. I don't know how she can do it like that."

The kid interupted "What? There is nothing wrong how I handle my utensils. I'm comfortable that way." Then she pouted after a couple of seconds she faced her girlfriend opened gesturing the girl beside her to feed her. tiffany understood what the kid wants and fed her.

------------------------

When they finished eating and walk around the mall again. Tiffany stopped at one of the music store ushering Taeyeon inside. "Ok since you behave today here is your surprise. Pick the BoA's album and I'll buy it for you." She then showed her eye smile to her Taetae.

"Really?" As she said it she rushed to where the Cds are then went to counter where Tiffany is waiting. The kid also got a poster as a freebie of the CD. The smile she had. that day.

"We need to go now Tae, Its almost 7:30pm." Tiffany reminded her girlfriend. "Ok we will go now, Yoong gonna tag along with us?" Taeyeon asked her friend who was busy texting. "huh? Uh no.. Taecyon would be here, you two can run along now. Thanks for the treat." She gave Tiffany a hug and stopped infront of Taeyeon." Naa.. no hugs for you.. too awkward." Taeyeon just meronged her friend as Tiffany was still there.

-------------------------

Taeyeon and Tiffany went off from the taxi near Taeyeon's Street. Taeyeon did not go home yet. She still want to spend her time with her lover so she asked Tiffany to walk for awhile. The latter agreed as they were walking Taeyeon spoke, "Did you have fun today?" , "Yes I did, As long as I'm with you I'm happy remember that. If only I could out you to my pocket right now so you'll always with I already done it." 

"Oh.. someone is cheesy." Taeyeon said dorkily. "Tiffany slightly pushed her "Shut up Tae." When they reached wherethey always part ways Taeyeon quickly pecked her. "Thank you. iloveyou." Then she kissed her again this time on the cheeks. Then she Tiffany jsut smiled and answered "i love you too Tae."

 
---------------------
 
Well thats it.. Until next time! Woaw Thanks for subscribing and for the upvotes :D