Chapter 40

Four

Flashback Time since I dedicated this chapter to the Tiffany of this story since her birthday is coming up. Remember its July 27. Sad to say we are kinda in a mess so.. I really don't know what to do.. so here goes nothing.

One day Leetuk went to Taeyeon's house which caught the latter surprise "Leetuk! What brought you here? Come in."

they were chit chatting non stop while eating snack when Leetuk said "Tae, my birthday is coming up and I want to spend it with you, Hyoyeon and Erick. Oh you can also invite Tiffany if you want." Everything was fine until she heard the name. The name she is trying to move on from. "Uhm.. sure but when is it?" 

"This saturday. I'll tell them later and I'll tell you if they are coming or not. I have to go now Taeyeon. See you on saturday."

That same night Taeyeon recieved a message from Leetuk confirming everyone is going even Tiffany. She suddenly felt her heart beating rapidly.

Why am I so nervous? Saturday is still days ahead. Keep calm.

She can't determine what she feels. Was it anxiety? Happiness? Excitement? but one thing for sure she is still scared to face Tiffany. To see how she smile, her weird expression, to hear her voice again and so on.

I'm thinking too much need distraction. I'll just go to Cl's house and disturb her. That will keep my mind of her for awhile.

Saturday came. The dreaded day for Taeyeon. She's a bit nervous her hands are shaking like she have to be in front of the class and present her report. She hate that feeling. They have decided to meet in front of the SONE PC Rental.

While she walks to go the designated place. She thinks a lot of things. What if she just give an excuse that she can't go like she is sick. (Lame excuse)

She was the first one to reach the place. She waited a couple more of minutes and see someone coming. From all of people to be second to got there it was Tiffany.

Curse it. Now what? This would be really really awkward.

Tiffany approached her first and gave greeting. She said the same but she really look awkward that time. 

"So.. How are you?" She bravely asked Tiffany. 

"I'm fine. Tae.. I miss.." Tiffany got interuppted when they heard Hyoyeon "Oh lookie, you two are here already." She went near Taeyeon and whispered "Nervous Tae? Its written all over your face kid." Even without looking she can see Hyoyeon smirk and she knows when the oppurtuity rises the non stop teasing would begin and it might truly ruined the situation.

The last person to came was the birthday boy itself. They jokingly nag him how tardy he was and he as punishment he needs to hail the cab and pay for it. Since its his birhtday he obliged. Leetuk hailed a cab and sit beside the driver while at the back Erick and Hyoyeon quickly went inside followed by Tiffany and Taeyeon. The kid tried to avoid skin contact with Tiffany while trying to talk to them casually including Tiffany but to no avail their are cramp inside the tiny cab and she if they were still together she would wish the ride would be longer to feel the girl next to her more but right that time its not and so she wished the ride would go faster and end this torture. 

After the 15 minute ride that Taeyeon thinks an eternity they finally arrived at the mall.

"Guys what do you want to do first?" Leetuk asked.

The four similary answered "Eat."

"Ok.Where?"

"Pizza hut." The kid answered without really thinking and walk to where the restaurant is. They just followed her.

She doesn't know if Tiffany is doing this on her own or its pure coincedence. She sat in the middle of Hyoyeon and Taeyeon.

WHY??????

They ate and talk happily taking some photos here and there until Hyoyeon borrowed Leetuks digicam and went to where Tiffany and Taeyeon are. "You two lovebirds there.. Smile!" 

They striked a pose and smile and after the photo was taken the kid said "What did you say?"

"Nothing."

She looked at Tiffany and she swear she saw Tiffany blushed.

I know that look. Oh no! Oh no! Please someone tell me she is not blushing. Stop it kid! She is already taken you know that! Now don't get your hopes up. 

"I want a complete picture of us." Leetuk said. They called a worker from the restaurant and asked if they can take a photo outside the restaurant. The worker obliged, they went to different ofcourse the couple Erick and Hyoyeon are beside each other while Leetuk went to the other side of Erick which make him at the other end of the line. Taeyeon is beside Erick and Tifany well you guess it she is beside Taeyeon. 

"1, 2, 3! Cheese!' The "photographer" said.

The kid got surprised when Tiffany hug her while smiling at the camera. 

Damn! I've missed this sweet scent

"Let me see! Let me see!" Hyoyeon hurriedly grab the camera from the man but not forgetting to thank him. She looked at Taeyeon with a Sheepish smile which the kid noticed and stared at her friend signalling her to stop with the teasing.

"I wanna watch a movie and Leetuk will pay." This time Hyoyeon suggested what to do next. They bought their ticket but the time of the show is still an hour so they goof around for a while posing here and there making the kid forget her uneasiness. Teany were chatting when Leetuk called them for a photo. Taeyeon gave Tiffany a side hug and rested her chin at girl's shoulder while the other pose cutely.

They shot a lot of pic together having fun together like they were a couple again.

Hyoyeon grab the camera from leetuk and disturb the two again.

"I'm going to take a picture of you two now be cute."

'Again? Hyo we got a lot of pictures are you not tired taking our picture?"

"Taetae~ Its ok."

Tiffany is still her weakness and she agreed. They took some wacky and funny shots.

"One more" Her friend said. This time Taeyeon kissed Tiffany on the cheek without hesitation. 

"I think that is enough now." Hyoyeon went back where the boys are.

"We still got time before the movie start lets walk around. I mean if its ok with you?" The little one asked."

"Yea sure. I'll just tell them to text us before the movie starts, wait for me here." She flashed the kid with her eye smile before going to where the other 3 is. It made Taeyeon's heart pund a little bit faster more.

She almost killed me.

They strolled around the mall from the shirt section to toys section talking random things. Taeyeon did not know how it happened but Tiffany and her are holding hands and it seems so natural.

Taeyeon's cellphone rang and she immediately answered. Its Leetuk the movie was about to start so they went backto where their friends are and went inside to the cinema.

After the movie finished they decided to eat at a nearby fastfood chain. They goof of some more and took a lot of pictures then they decided to go home.

"Leetuk take Tiffany home and make sure she is safe ok?" Taeyeon told him. "What about you Tae?"

"I'll go with this two and thank you for today. Don't forget what i've asked you ok." She really want to take Tiffany home but she might do something ridicolous and it will ruined everything that happened.

"There is a part two tomorrow! Don't forget!" Erick reminded them. 

"What part two?" Tiffany asked.

"Leetuk's celebration. We gonna watch tomorrow again." Hyoyeon answered.

"Ok. Tiffany you coming?" She asked the girl beside her.

"Sure. If mom allowed me too."

"Ok. Same time guys. Leetuk. Don't forget what I've told you and happy birthday again buddy." Taeyeon said and wave goodbye.

Deep inside she doesn't want the day to end yet. Its like thay just started talking and now they went seperate ways to go home. How she wants to turn back the time.

Hyoyeon put all of her strenght to her arm and put it around the neck of Taeyeon. "Someone seems to be happy."

"That hurts Hyo. You and you chubby arm. And what are you talking about."

"Stop denying it kid. Your blushing. You'll see her again tomorrow don't worry and i'm not fat!"

After she got home she did her usual routines before laying down. She checked her phone and there was a message. Its from Tiffany.

Tiffany> Thanks for today. I had fun and i miss you TaeTae <3

Taeyeon> I miss you too and have a goodnight rest.

They texted each other for awhile before they finally go to sleep like the old times


AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANNDDD CUT! There is a part two for this one :D

I dunno if you will like it. You wanna see some pictures of the actual hoomans? hahahahaha