6th Chapter

Four
Chapter 6
 
Its Taenys first date. They stroll around the mall, Taeyeon having a heart of kid everytime she saw something amusing or toys she will immediately go there and you can see in her face the amusement. Tiffany can only smile and watch her dorky girlfriend. They played in the arcade zone, Taeyeon never realized how good Tiffany is when it comes to Tekken, she couldn't beat her at all. 
 
woaw! She's good at this. Am I lucky or what? Having a beautiful, Model like body then she's also a gamer. What more could I ask for? She's perfect for me, to perfect.
 
"Pani-ah, I'm hungry come lets eat, where do you want to eat? My treat.", "Really Tae? I want to eat in a japanese restaurant." Tiffany said smiling showing her eyesmile which melts Taeyeon heart even more.
 
At the restaurant, while waiting for their food to be served, Tiffany told Taeyeon about her life before they even met. She's the only child in her family, her dad left them when she was still small and she never met him in her life. She lives with her grandparents house along with her mom and step dad.She goes to same university same as Taeyeon also a full scholar like her but after a year her mom force her to stop as a punishment. Tiffany was not you're so called "good student". Her course is the most you can call "notorious" student. She admitted that she's a major flirt whether its a boy or girl.They always drink and They play strip poker and other stuff Taeyeon can't even imagine. Its like normal for them but for Taeyeon and the other course its not normal. They skip classes. Well Taeyeon and her friends do it but not always unlike Tiffany's group. Tiffany loves to drink but she also said sometimes she cannot control how much she drinks so she ends up drunk the next day. And thats why Tiffany got failing grades and the reason her mom made her stop.
 
She's a wild one. We are an exact opposite of each other. I only know how to play hangout with my friends but she, she is in totally different level. Can we make it work? No taeyeon  stop thinking like that.
 
Taeyeon can only nod her head while listening to Tiffany, she doesn't know what to say or ask that time. She just intently hold her hands while Tiffany told her story. When Taeyeon was going to say something their food came, They sit facing each other and Tiffany felt awkward about so she told Taeyeon to sit beside her. Taeyeon obeyed what her girlfriends want.  Taeyeon began to eat, well she's a mess when she eats, her face is always full of stain when eating. Tiffany noticed how Taeyeon ate so she grabbed a  tissue and cupped Taeyeons face and wipe off the stains. " Tae you're really a kid aren't you? See how messy you are when you're eating, Let me feed you so you won't make a mess anymore."Taeyeon showed her toothy smile and agreed.
 
After they ate or rather after Tiffany fed Taeyeon they went to a nearby park and found a bench nearby, Tiffany sit and she invited Taeyeon to lay her head into her lap which Taeyeon agreed since she was tired running around the mall and made her a little sleepy.
 
While taeyeon is resting, Tiffany is playing with Taeyeons hair then she said "Tae since we are official now, what do you want me to call you?", "What do you mean Pani-ah?'" Still Taeyeons eyes are shut.  " I mean do you want me to call you babe? baby? hubby? taetae?", "You can call me whatever you want, my princess" This time Taeyeon finally got up and faced Tiffany. "Then I'll call you midget, that suits you best." Tiffany told taeyeon while giggling. "Hey! watch it,  I'm not a midget yoo're just taller than me." Then she stick her tongue out, "haha! You're such a kid taetae. Then its final then I'll call you taetae or baby maybe hubby sometimes."Tiffany said happily.
 
"Hmm.. Then I'll call you mushroom then or princess or wife whichever i want.. wait, Why am I the hubby?", She asked Tiffany while pouting. "Because you're such a kid taetae, I'm your wife because I'll take care of you, feed you and everything a wife can do except cook I can't cook haha!", "Thats ok, we just have to survive with can goods everyday! haha!" Taeyeon dorkily replied. And they laugh for awhile then Taeyeon added  "I know we just started out but I swear you're going to be my first and last love that I'll always protect you, Always make you happy.  I will never leave you, unless you want me too but until then I will never never never ever leave you!" Taeyeon end it by kissing Tiffany on the cheeks and smile at her.
 
Tiffany just blushed to what Taeyeon said and hugged her and whispered "ïloveyou so much Taetae, my hubby.", "iloveyou too mushroom. now lets go home its getting dark already and I have some business my friends tomorrow."
 
TBC
-----------
 
Made this one in the office while doing work. XD
well I secretly wrote this when my boss was not around..
 
Thank you for reading.. please leave a comment so I'll know if you like or not.. Thankyou again.. :)