21st Chapter

Four

Listen to shi while reading.. I don't if this one will fit the story.. :))

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IDvcRjRQdOc - A certain Fluttering heart by Ra.D

------------------

Sunday morning..

Taeyeon just finished eating breakfast and she was not in the mood to do anything since what happened last night.

*Sigh* I should talk to her personally so I can clear things up with her.

Taeyeon> Pani-ah, are you free today? I just want to see you even just for a moment and there is something I want to tell you.

Tiffany>  Ok. I'll meet you later same time same place.

With that kind of answer she knew that Tiffany is still angry. The more reason she need to see her.

There is still time to clean and take a nap.. Nap is important so I can have the energy to face her. -- (Kid just like to take a nap)

An hour before Taeny meets. Taeyeon already took a bath and just waiting, she the T.V  and browse the channels to see if there is something good is showing as usual she stopped at an anime channel and continued to watch before she knew it was passed 3pm. She turned off the T.V bid farewell to her grandmother and went out to meet her beloved. She's a bit dissappointed right now to what she and Tiffany are going through, Its been weeks when they last saw each other and now they will finally meet again this what happens.

Taeyeon sighed while walking thinking what would she say to Tiffany, what would Tiffany say to her and before she knew it she reached their meeting place. A couple of minutes passed and Tiffany also arrived. " Hi.." Taeyeon greeted her.  "So.. what are we going to talk about?" Tiffany asked eyeing Taeyeon."Lets go somewhere where we can talk in peace." Taeyeon start walking not waiting for Tiffany's answer. 

Taeyeon lead Tiffany to an empty street. (Well not a lot of passerby goes here, this is where Taeyeon brought Yoona when she first revealed her relationship). She sat at the pavement and invited Tiffany to do the same. Tiffany sat beside her. She immediately hugged her girlfriend and whispered "I missed you so damn much. I would stop time right here right now so I can savour this for as much as I can." The latter was shocked at first then relaxed after processing whats going on. " I missed you to Tae so damn much." She faced Taeyeon and cupped the kids face and showed her eye smile.

Taeyeon gave her quick peck at the cheeks, intertwined their fingers and said " Its been weeks the last time I saw you and its like forever for me.", "Tae I'm sorry if I declined all your invitation this past week you know I can't always go somewhere and Yuri always invites me and I can't say no." Taeyeon looked at her and said. "Its ok, I understand."

NOO!! You Idiot! Its not OK?! Why did you tell her that!! Stupid Taeyeon!!

"Right now you're mine and only mine so focus on me. Not anybody else." Taeyeon said dorkily. "My Taetae is jealous. So cute.", "YAh!! Stop it! I am not jealous!!" Tiffany start poking Taeyeons cheeks that are currently puffed. " If you won't admit it Tae maybe I'll just go to Yuri's practice today." Taeyeon quickly grabbed Tiffany's waist like a child that don't want to let go of her precious toy. " No! you're staying here with me right now. I'm your girlfriend not her.", "You are jealous Taetae, you know I love you so much and no one else."

But still. what if you have change of heart and leave me? I don't want that to happen. Why can't I say it to her?!!

Taeyeon got up and held Tiffany's hand and went to an ince cream store bought 2 sundaes and went to Taeyeon's place.

@Taeyeon's room

"I missed this bed!" Tiffany quickly lie down and hug a pillow. "You miss my bed that much? Why don't you take it home with you.?" Taeyeon teased. Tiffany threw a pillow at her and hit her straight at the face. " Hey! that hurts!" She lounge herself to Tiffany and start tickling her. " Taeeee.~ ha..haha! Stop it!", " Not yet!~  This is revenge.."  After a while they got tired and Taeyeon sat at the edge of the bed looking at her girlfriend still catching her breath. A smile formed on her lips she lie beside Tiffany and said "I love you so much and I promise that no one can ever ever replace you in this heart of mine." Tiffany stared at her for a moment and kissed her. It was a simple kiss yet meaningful one.

------

sorry for a short update :D
woaw!! 3000 views thank you!! and thank you for subscribing for this story of mine.. I really really appreciate it..

Internet so slooowwww!! Its been a week huhu T_T
nevermind my rant.ing.. but ugh..