27th Chapter

Four

The day after Taeyeon's birthday, the kid felt bad treating Tiffany like that so she immediately called the latter. After a few rings Tiffany answered. "Hello?". Tae doesn't know what to say so she she just blurted words so she can start the conversation.  "Hey, uhm about last night. I'm so sorry If a acted like an idiot. It just that your mom got worried I think the way I read her text and you didn't reply to my messages as well. That's why." She said calmly.

"I'm so sorry to Tae. I forgot to tell you yesterday that I was going to my old classmate house and I did not realized i was so wasted. I'm so sorry, I know that I got you worried. Well Mom got angry and I'm currently grounded." Tiffany told her truthfully what happened with a little sadness of in her voice.

"Erm.. yeah. Its ok.. Oh yeah before I forgot belated Happy monthsary. Iloveyou." The kid said happily.

"Happy monthsary to us Taetae.. I love you too so much." Her girlfriend replied.

Everytime she hears Tiffany says those words the kid can't help but smile like an idiot. "hehehe..  Pani-ah Imissyou. i'll have to go now. I still need to clean. "

"Oh I didn't know you clean Tae. Wow! are you sick or something? haha!" Tiffany . "Yah! What do you think I do all day sleep and eat and play and watch?". " Well technically Taetae, yes that is precisely what you do everyday even when you have school. " Tiffany stated as a matter of fact. 

"Meanie! Ok got to go. Bye! I'll just text you later. I love you!!" She quickly said to Tiffany. Then after their mini conversation she clean her room then a little bit in the sala and their  comfort room. After a couple of hours she was done. 

Ok. All done. Well I accomplished something today. Might sleep now. weeee!! Sllleeeeepppp. Hibernation time!!

-When Taeyeon says Hibernation time she literally sleeps for hours. Wake up for a few minutes then sleep again. What a sleepy head.-

She slept at around 1pm and woke up around 8pm and she still feel sleepy although she's experiencing headache because of too much sleep. 

Ugh. Headache. Still sleepy but I'm also hungry. Eat first then bath then sleep again.

And so she did what she planned to do. After her super sleep she looks for her phone. She look high and low but she cannot find it. Then she remembered that she put it somewhere in their living room. When she finally found it there  were plenty of text both from Tiffany and her friends.

O.O omo!

She quickly scan her friends. They played that day and they were expecting her to come. The kid sent a group message to her peers.

Group Message> Guys! I slept all day. So sorry. I just read all of your text right now.

Yoona> Yeah right Tae. Excuses you just spent it with Tiffany today didn't ya?

Hyoyeon> Haha! Like I'll buy that lame excuse. You're just with Tiffany today.

Seohyun> Sleepyhead.

Jessica> You hibernate again?

Aish! When I'm not with them they automatically thinks I'm with Pani-ah

Then she read Tiffany's text next

Tiffany> Tae! are you done?

Tiffany> I'm going to eat.

Tiffany>TaeTae?

Tiffany>...

Crap!

Taeyeon> Pani-ah!!!! I'm so sorry! I slept all day and I just woke up. :((

Tiffany> O_O you hibernate? That's why you didn't answered my messages. I should've realize it sooner.

Taeyeon> Yeah. Remember I'm a bear. :)

Tiffany> Yeah right Tae! BTW can you call now? Mom is asleep so you can call now. 

As soon as she read the txt, she called Tiffany. "Pani-ah, why do you want me call?". "Should there be a reason why I want to hear your voice? Don't you want to talk to me?" The other girl said. 

"I just asked. So what do you want to talk about?" The kid asked again."Nothing in particular.. I just miss hearing your voice. I don't know what your love has done to me.  Think I'm invincible I see through the me I used t be."

"Are you reading the lyrics of superhuman?haha! I'd prefer it if you sing it to me." The kid girlfriend.

"I can't sing infront of other people, you know that." Tiffany defended herself. "Am I an other to you?" The kid asked again. Ï still can't, I'm shy.. so don't force me too sing for you right now.. I will punch you if you do.. maybe someday I will sing for you.." Taeyeon like the side of this Tiffany getting shy and all she find it cute.

"Ok Ok I will wait for that day. I need to end the call princess my battery is dying. I'll text you. Bye. I love you.", "All right bye Taengu. loveyou." Then they end their call. After the call and okaced her phone on charge mode, they texted for awhile before Tiffany said

Tiffany> I'm sleepy Taetae..Lets sleep.. 

Taeyeon> Ok. Good night. Sweetdreams princess.

Tiffany> Goodnight, loveyou :* See you tommorow.

The kid did not respond anymore as she know that if she replied their will have endless text of saying goodnight to each other.

------------------

A short update.. :) woaw Thank you for reading.. iloveyouguys.. :D