Chapter 48

Four

3rd Year Summer of Taeyeon.

Just one more year.. oh and this freaking summer and I'm out of college.


Its the day she and her two friends- Yoona and Hyoyeon will start to find a place where they can apply as interns.

They've met infront of Taeyeon's house.

"So.. We did not exactly plan where we will start looking for internship." Hyoyeon the most problematic of them asked.

"The metropolitan should be good since there are a lot of companies there. We could just give them our resume and wait if they will call us.. I  hope someone will call." Taeyeon

"Think positive! Lets go we're wasting time idling."

The two followed suit when Yoona start walking towards the bus stop.

--

After walking for couple of hours from one company to another and building to building the midget complained how tired she is and she already gave all of her resume.

"Can we stop now and eat? I think its enough. Tomorrow lets try to search online, this is tiring ugh!"

"Thesis, enrollement for my summer class and now this. STRESS STRESS STRESS!" Hyoyeon vent.

"Chill girl. We need to endure all of this. Its better we are all tired and we lack sleep as long as we can graduate. Everything will be worth it." The sane of the 3 said.

"Can't agree more to that. Now lets eat and go home so we can rest." The kid tried to lighten up the mood a little bit more.

--

After a long day of looking for internship the kid decided to open her social media accounts.

She logged in at the SOSHI group chat.

Taeyeon: Well no luck finding an internship this day. 
Hyoyeon: Yea we walked a lot today. Its liek we joined a fun run.
Taeyeon: So should we start searching online?

Jessica: Would they consider my part time assistant in my aunt's clinic internship? :D
Seohyun: LOL no! As if! 

Yoona: We should consider looking online now guys enough chitchating..
Jessica: Why don't you start looking and then give us the link so we can pass our resume too.

Hyoyeon: Great idea! I Still have to enroll online.
Taeyeon: I agree like Hyo I sitll have to check if I can take summer class so I can catch up with you guys :P
Seo: Yea! I'm busy.. watching anime as of the moment.

Yoona: Lazy ! All right but you will double the effort doing the documents for our thesis. Enough with the tetris and other facebook games!

The trio: Yea yea
-------

After a week they've secured an internship at the same company along with their other classmate.

"We got lucky our boss is the lenient type. Its just like attending summer class for web designing." Seo commented.

"The best part is we don't need to wear those office outfits! Yehey for summer wears!" The happy kid stated proudly.

"That's all your concern is you midget?" Hyoyeon asked.

"Yeah." 

"I just remembered. Yuri said her birthday is coming and we should all go to their house." Yoon butted in.

Taeyeon's smiling face turn into poker face when she heard of it. 100% she will see Tiffany there.. with Yuri along with their friends. 

Just the other day she saw the two walking along the sidewalk talking happily. She is on the bus that time and it instantly turned her good mood to very bad.

"Im not going." She quickly said.

"Taeng don't be a party pooper. You have to come. You are the only one who will not be there if that happens." Hyoyeon coax her.

"I don't care." She dead pun.

"Its been a year! Come on! You have to come even if we have to drag you. Just ignore her imagine she is not there." Yoona added.

Easy for you. Dang it! What da did i do to you fate, destiny or whatever you call it!

"We will be there for you. We will try our best so you won't see her much or the need to interact with her." Jessica her.

"I agree with them Taengoo." This time Seohyun talked.

Taeyeon can only groan.

"That settles it. We will be there. It would be this coming saturday. Meet up at France's house."

"This saturday already?! WTF! I am not ready yet! I still want to think about it!"

"YOu have no choice Taeng it up and face it." Hyo tapped her shoulder a couple of times before entering the office again since their break is already done.

ING BULL! Can I just skip saturday and be sunday already or better yet skip this whole year and graduate already. I hate this. I ing hate college.

-----------------

UPdate.. Short update tho..
I'm currently addicted to Selfish Girls - Jake Miller-  hint of this story :P