3rd Chapter

Four
 
After a week or so, Tiffany and Taeyeon became very closed like bestfriend that has known each other very long time ago. They texted each other daily always play together at Soshi Computer Shop. Taeyeon introduced Tiffany to her  clique and they got along just fine and they also have special pet names that they used.
 
@SONE Computer
 
Since its the weekend and Taeyeon doesn't have any class that day, They decided to hangout just the two of them. While waiting for their turn to play they decided to sit in one of the couch in the shop. Their skinship improve. They always sit very close to each other while waiting sometimes they intertwined their fingers. "Where's Nickhun? Pani-ah" Taeyeon breaks the silence.  Tiffany just shrugged her shoulder as response. "Should I call him? so we can play together?" Taeyeon asked again. Tiffany quickly replied "  Nah. I just want.. only you today" Taeyeon just said Ok then after that it was their turn to sit and play.
 
It was 6pm when they decided to go home, After paying the rental fee, they decided to go home. Before Tiffany can walk away Taeyeon quickly gave Tiffany a peck on the cheeks. "Pani-ah txt me when you get home :) Take care." Its been their daily routine to do that, Taeyeon always kiss Tiffany on the cheeks before going home even when Nickhun or Taeyeons friends are around, It was normal to them. No one knows when they start to do that and saying iloveyou and imissyou through text almost like a true couple.
 
@Taeyeon's home
 
Is there anything good to watch tonight? I'm so bored, hmm.. I'll just go outside and maybe hangout with CL.
 
And so Taeyeon went out to see her friend CL to kill time, CL loves to listen to music, Its either RNB and HIPHOP kind of music. Taeyeon also like that kind of song so when they are together CL blast their steroes up its like there is always a party going because of the loud music. While CL and Taeyeon we're talking, Her Phone lights up and a familiar name shows up on the screen.
 
Tiffany> Tae! :)
Taeyeon> yes Pani-ah.
Tiffany> You're invited on my wedding day maybe next week! (She's talking the wedding in-game, not the real life)
Taeyeon> Ok Pani-ah, I hope I can come, If I'm not busy that day. :)
Tiffany> You must come! No buts! I'll make sure the weddings date would be set within your free time. >:P
Taeyeon> ok ok. If you says so. Anyway congrats to you XD
 
Side note: Tiffany has a grilfriend that time, well rather a virtual girlfriend since they only meet online and she also said to Taeyeon that she only met that person twice or thrice and they start going out for some time. Taeyeon now knows that Tiffany swings both ways, She likes boys as much as girls.
 
One Week has past but no wedding happened, Taeyeon never asked Tiffany about since well, she never cares at all since she doesn't even know who Tiffany would marry that time ( again is the ingame i'm talking about.). They just do their routine play and hang out but there is one thing Taeyeon noticed, whenever she talks or gets playful with the others especially with guys Tiffany would ignore her completely. Taeyeon ignores this, she taught Tiffany just not in the mood or something because sometimes Tiffany would join in with her stupid antics.
 
The month of April is already ending Taeyeon and her friends are taking their mid term exams that time. 
 
Ok I've studied hard last night for this, Taeyeon you can do it!
 
Then Taeyeon' cellphone lights up, She sneakily opens the message and it was a 
group message from Soshi.
 
Hyoyeon: Give me some answers!
Jessica: I did not study last night, I forgot
Seohyun: 1.a 2 c 3.d etc etc.
 
So she also send some answers to her friends along with the line
 
Taeyeon> I'm not sure with my answers there haha! Give me more answers then lets go already!
 
After that tiring exam Taeyeon suggested that they should reward themselves by playing extra hours that day but her friends declined the offer since they already planned other things that day. So they just went home that day
 
 
hmm. Maybe I'll play later after I get some sleep.
 
When she got home she immediately texted Nickhun
 
Taeyeon> Hey! Khun! you there at the shop? If so, reserve me one seat thanks!
Khun> ok! I will!
 
She dropped her cellphone and immediately falls asleep.
 
3PM.
Taeyeon decided to go to the usual place and when she got there she approaches Nickhun whose busily playing another game that time. "Hi! is this my seat?" Asked Taeyeon happily. " Yes it is. The one beside you is also reserved" Khun informed her. "Eh? to whom?" Taeyeon who has no clue asked. " Its for Tiffany ofcourse she will be here shortly." Nickhun replied again. Taeyeon started to play and after awhile Tiffany came and sat beside her. Taeyeon greeted her with her dorky smile and played again. She got tired playing so Taeyeon started to browse and open her facebook and she saw a chat message from Tiffany.
 
Tiffany> Tae!
Taeyeon> Yes PAni-ah
Tiffany> How was your test?
Taeyeon> I did Ok, i guess?
Tiffany> I'll tell you something later before we go home.
Taeyeon> Why not now?
 
Taeyeon did not recieve anymore reply from Tiffany so she looked at the latter and tugged Tiffany's sleeves. "What is it?" She asked, "Its a secret Tae. I'll tell you later."
 
outside SONE Computer Shop
 
Evening has already come and its time to go again. So Taeyeon went beside Tiffany and asked her again, What is it that you want to tell me again?" When Nickhun went where they are and said "lets go home Tiffany." "Ok, Wait I need to talk to Taeyeon first." She face Taeyeon and said "I'll text you later I'll just tell you there." Taeyeon just nod and gave Tiffany a kiss on the cheeks.
~~~~
 
Thats it for chapter 3.
 
What would Tiffany say to Taeyeon ? O_O
 
Again Thanks for reading.