15th Chapter

Four
After Tiffany's birthday everything is back to the way it was. Well somehow, Taecyon and Yoona are now officialy a couple. Eunhyuk confessed to Hyoyeon and now he's courting him. Seohyun.. still the same. Jessica's lovelife.. Its on and off with his boyfriend. Its nothing new with Soshi they are like immune to it so they don't bother with it to much. Taeny spend much of their time at Taeyeon's home they rarely go to SONE SHOP unless Soshi decided to play thats the only time they go there, oh and Nickhun is courting another girl now.
 
----
 
It was one fine day and Soshi went home early and spend their time at Sica's home to have quality time together. " Tae, where is your mp3 player? I'll copy some musics."Jessica said. Without hesitation Taeyeon gave her the Mp3. Hyoyeon was the one whose using the PC that time so when Jessica finish setting up Taeyeon's mp3 so she can copy the file. Hyoyeon was the one who opened it, She notice one picture that was in Taeyeon's file. Curios Hyo opened it and they all gathered at the monitor, except for Taeyeon busy texting Tiffany that time. 
 
"Tae.. why do you have a picture of Tiffany and has the word 'mushroom04?" Hyoyeon asked her although Soshi gang knows the real deal with Taeny they still want it to hear it from the latter itself. " I.. uhmm.." Taeyeon can't speak straight, cannot find the right word to say.
 
Here goes nothing..
 
"Tiffany and I are dating,. no scratch that. She's my girlfriend and its been 3 months I think?" She said bravely to her friends. " are you serious about this Tae? Ugh. You and her. does not match at all. But i won't meddle with your relationship don't worry." Hyoyeon said firmely and closed the picture and proceed to copying the files to Sica's desktop. Taeyeon was hurt, her friend the very first friend at the college her companion to all the things they do.. does not accept Tiffany but she doesn't show it she just said, "Ïts ok Hyo. I understand."then she smiled. Sica then said. "Its fine by it. Its pretty normal to the school where I came from." Then they changed topic. It almost midnight when the Soshi decided to go home. 
 
@Taeyeon room
 
Hmm.. Maybe someday Hyoyeon can accept that fact. well I cannot force her to.
 
Taeyeon> My princess I have something to tell you.
Tiffany> what is it? Taetae..
Taeyeon> Soshi girls already knows our relationship. I mean all of them.. Hyoyeon, she does not approved with this.
Tiffany> :'( why? Oh no. When someone dislikes me. When they are around I feel uncomfortable and I'd do anything to please them.
Taeyeon> No. Don't do it. It will just make Hyoyeon irritated. Just go with the flow act natural. Everythings going to be fine. Trust me. Now go to sleep. Goodnight. Loveyou. See you tomorrow.
 
The next day its Soshi rest day and they decided to play. Tiffany tag along and when she saw Hyoyeon she became quiet. Taeyeon approached her and said "You okey mushroom?" she rubs Tiffany's back, she know it calms her lover. Taeyeon looked at Taeyeon and smiled Hyoyeon just smiled back and sit down beside Eunyuk. Taeny found a spot for them. Taeyon is in the middle of Leetuk and Tiffany but she paid no attention to this as they play the game start to become intense and in the end Soshi wins and defeat Taecyon and the other guys. "haha! We won! such weaklings."Taeyeon teased the guys. Taecyon quicly replied "Its just luck Tae. Next time we won't show any mercy.", "Yeah, Tae. So beware."Leetuk added. "Yeah yeah whatever" Sica said. "Practice more so you can beat us."Seohyun added. 
 
Hyoyeon approached Tiffany she looked at her and said. "Nice game. Next time you tell Taeyeon what to do. She's pretty wreckless when playing. I know she somehow pull off the game to turn the table to our side but still. and that friend of mine she's very important to me and we always goof off but still I care for her and all so you better take care of her. You know how much a kid Taeng is so be patient with her. Even though she's like that when she care for someone, she care deeply. One more thing, Sometimes you cannot decipher whats really going on Taengs mind, She have her own world  but I know she already welcomed you to her world so it would not be that hard for you to know her more and she doesn't like bothering other people with her problems. She's a good person trust me." with that Tiffany smiled cause she know somehow Hyoyeon finally accepted her. "Yeah. I will take care of her and love her even though I know myself I cannot top up the love she gives to me. and thank you for the advises." She showed her best eye smile.
 
Taeny stayed while Taeyeons friends went home. "Let's grab some ice cream before we go home mushroom." She never waited for Tiffanys asnwered and start walking away since she knew the latter would just follow her. As predicted Tiffany did. They paid for their ice cream and find a place to seat. As they settled in Tiffany spoke first "Taetae, Hyoyeon talked to me after we've play." Still focus on eating Taeyeon let Tiffany continue talking. "She said that you're clumsy,messy, you goof off a lot, you act like a 10 years old kid, wreckless, eats a lot did I forget she also said your wreckless?" Tiffany said then burst out lauging. " Yah! She will get it tomorrow!" Then Taeyeon fist pump and looked at Tiffany with a lot fo smudge of icecream in her face. "Aish. Taeng she is right, see how messy you are right now? Come here." Taeyeon immediately obeyed. Tiffany get her handkerchief and start cleaning Taeyeon's face." Now you're clean." She placed a kiss on TAeyeons lips and made Taeyeon showed her toothy grin.
"Lets go home Pani-ah. Its getting late."
 
-------
Thank your for reading my story.. and for subscribing.. :)
 
Heard the new song of SNSD yet? --  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=foks-ZnUL_M