8th Chapter

Four
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PbP3DUT6P1c - Listen to this while reading :)
 
June 4
 
Tiffany> Taetae still awake? I just wanna greet you today. Its June 4! iloveyou!
Taeyeon> I'm awake mushroom. Happy 4! Now go to sleep. I'll see you tommorow. iloveyou!
 
-- days before June 4.
 
Tiffany and Taeyeon are happily chatting when the commercial of a xxx Gasoline station appeared and Taeyeons eyes were glued to the tv. Tiffany noticed and also watch curiously. She saw on the commercial that they sell collectible toy cars Ferrari cars to be exact and Tiffany can see in Taeyeon that she really wants it but unfortunately you can only but those if you refill at that specific  gas station and Taeyeon's family doesn't own a car. When the commercial ends Taeyeon said, " I want the black one the 599 gtb fiorano. Can you buy it for me pani-ah?" Taeyeon showed her best smile in which Tiffany cannot resist. "Baby, I don't know you know I have low budgeted allowance right now. Mom also cut it since I won't be going to school this year." Tiffany said sadly, She really want to give what Taeyeons want but in her case she cannot guarantee she can grant it. " Oh, Is that so. Oh well."
 
 
Thats the toy Taeyeon wants... :)
 
-- Back to the present
 
I hope Tiffany would like this :)
 
 
That day Taeyeon woke up early to prepare the gift for her beloved mushroom. Then she sent a message to her.
 
Taeyeon> Good morning my princess! I just want to say Happy 4! iloveyou. See you later. :)
 
after 2 hours or so. Tiffany replied.
 
Tiffany> I just woke up taetae, Happy 4! iloveyou.
 
Taeny decided to meet at the same place and same time. Where else at SONE Rental Shop. They did the usual stuff play, Talk with the usual people like Nickhun and Taecyon but they decided to leave early that time to have more Taeny time that day.
 
They went to their favorite spot at the park. They chat for awhile when Taeyeon said "Mushroom could you turn around for a bit?", "uhh.. ok" So Tiffany quickly turn around and after a moment she felt somehow a cold material being place in her neck. Then she look at what it was and saw a simple silver necklace. She faced Taeyeon again and thank her to the wonderful gift she recieved. She gave Taeyeon a peck and again looked at her new necklace. " Do you like it my princess?" Her dorky girlfriend asked. "Ofcourse I do its pretty tae, thank you so much. I admit even though you're such a dorky kid you can always swept me of without exerting to much effort and thats one of your traits that makes me fall for you even more." Tiffany said and showed her best eye smile. 
 
"I'm hungry mushroom, Where do you want to it? My treat." Taeyeon said pouting. "Wait, before that I want you to close your eyes Taetae and put your hands infront of you." Taeyeon did it without asking more question. Then she felt something was placed in her palm but she fight the urge to peek. "Baby open your eyes now. I hope you will like it."
 
As Taeyeon opened her eyes and saw what she has in her hands she was very very surprised. Tiffany got her the the 599 gtb fiorano. She was so happy she kissed Tiffany all over and said thank you alot of times. Tiffany just watch Taeyeon unboxed the toy and how her lover admired it. Then she said "Tae lets eat now. You can play with it later.", "Hai! Let me jsut put it back in the box." They went to a random fast food chain and ate. As usual Tiffany fed Taeyeon the entire time, She actually enjoyed those kind of moment with Taeyeon.
 
After their hearty meal they stayed for awhile and continued talking and Tiffany admitted something. "Tae, you know what. from all of the relationship I had experience you are the only one who can make me this thing. I don't do these kind of things for somebody else, I never do usually my couple would pamper me but in your case I want to pamper like feeding you, wiping your face. I don't know what kind of spell you cast but I'm loving every second when I'm with you." Taeyeon could tell Tiffany only told her the truth and she's very contented with it.
 
TBC
-----------------
 
Whew.. :)