30th Chapter

Four

-December

Taeyeon's school   is busy preparing for their upcoming events and  so studying has been pushed aside. Now students have free time to do whatever they want.

Taeyeon's class prefer playing, she tags along but go home early to see her girlfriend. They usually spend their time at Tae's house doing random things. This time they were watchng paranormal activity which the kid finds it funny while the other doesn't watch at all instead she put her hands on her face, also Tiffany keep shaking in which Taeyeon also reacted to since Tiffany is sitting between her legs while she back hugs her.

"Hey, how will you understand the story if you won't watch it." The kid complained. "Its scary ok?" Tiffany answered back annoyed.

"I don't find it scary." She tried to convince the other girl but to no avail Tiffany didn't listen at all.

After they watched, it was Tiffany's time to go home. Taeyeon accompanied her to walk when they reach somepoint of the street Taeyeon spotted Yuri.

"Oh.. She is her, Tae you can go now. Yuri is here she gonna walk me home don't worry." The kid got sad but she doesn't showed it. She just uttered "Ok. be safe. Text me when you get home." Then she watched them disappeared out of her sight before going home. She felt strange, like something inside her is hurting. She shrugged the feeling andcontinued walking home.

No goodbye kiss :(

-----

The nexy day

"Hey, Tae. Let's go to Sica's house today." Seohyun said through the phone. Taeyeon only said "Ok" because she's still sleepy that time. Then she hang up and go back to sleep. After a couple more hours ofsleep she checked her phone and saw tons of messages from her peers. Then she called Hyoyeon.

"Hey, where you now?" She immediately asked. "Walking to your house actually I'm already here outside." She hunged up, went out to welcome Hyoyeon inside. "Its good you came by instead going there ahead." Taeyeon said.

"Well, knowing you for more than a year now. This is the time you just woke up so I decided to go here first." Hyoyeon explained.

"What can I say? You truly are my buddy." I'll just take a quick bath." She grabbed her towel then her phone to text Tiffany.

Taeyeon> Good morning, I'm going to Sica's house Hyo is already here. :)

Tiffany> Ok. Go home early. iloveyou :*

@Sica's house

The gang had fun. They decided to have sleep over instead of going home late. While they were talking random things Yoona remembered that they've planned a Christmas party at Yuri's house by next week. 

"Oh.. Ok then."  Taeyeon just faked a smile and remembered what happened last night.

"Earth to Taeyeon." Hyoyeon waved her hand infront of the spacing out kid.

"Huh? What?" 

"You've been spacing out Tae." Sica told her. "Sorry bout that, now what are we going to do?" She quicky changed the topic.

---------------

Everyone was preparing to sleep except for Taeyeon busy tapping the keys of her phone. "Go to sleep already you lovesick fool." Yoona . "You go ahead, I'll sleep later."

Taeyeon> Why are you using Yuri's number?

Tiffany> Oh.. we exchanged our sim.

Wtf?!

Taeyon> Oh.. ok goodnight,

Tiffany> You sleeping already? -_-"

Dammit! I hate what I'm feeling right now

Taeyeon> Ok the lets chat some more..

-------------------

It's the awaited party of Taeyon's class. They played games drink, eat and dance. The kid took part on some of the games she prefer playing with her psp and drink whatever liquor has been to passed to her.

"Tae.. Your face, its already red stop with the drinks." Hyoyeon said. "Yeah, rest for awhile." Eryck told Taeyeon.

"Eh? I'm fine, I'm not drunk. Its just the effec of the alcohol to me. I turne red nothjing more." Although Taeyeon has high tolerance in alcohol she only drink occassionaly. She kind of hate itbecause of the taste. Unlike Tiff who has low tolerance still loves to drink. 

The next day they decided to stay for awhile before actually going home. One of Tae's classmate proposed they go home later that afternoon so it won't be too hot.

Taeyeon> I'll be back later. Imissyou.

Tiffany> Imissyoutoo. Be careful on your way home.

After the short conversation Taeyeon went back to where her friends are. The time they need to go home came. They bid farewell to Yuri's family and went home.

@Tae's home

She greeted her family when she got home and went straight to her room and called her girlfriend. "Hey, how are you?"

"I'm fine been playing for awhile."

"Bored?"

"No, too keep myself distracted."

"Distracted from what?"

"From thinking about you."

"So cheesy Miyoung, so cheesy. I see you've learned some of my tricks. haha."

"Shut up Tae, You've ruined the mood."

They contunue to tease each other when Taeyeon asked Tiffany. "Christmas day is approaching, what do you usually do?"

"We usually spent it here at home along with my relatives." The latter replied. "Same here. I need to sleep now. I'm so sleepy. *Yawn* She rubbed her eyes then lie down still holding her phone.

"Alright Tae. Goodnight. iloveyou so much." 

-----------------

Christmas eve and Taeyeon was busy unwrapping her presents, she likes opening gifts and her anticipation to open them all up has been unleashed. The kid was so happy to what she has recieve and she knows there are more gifts to be open when her relatives visits them tommorow morning.

She called Tiffany, "Merry Christmas Miyoung!"

"Merry Christmas too Taetae and stop calling me Miyoung ugh. so what are you doing right now?

"Waiting for Santa.."

"Santa won't come if you are still awake idiot."

"But.. but if I don't wait for him then my gift would get cold and I don't want that to happen."

"What did you wrote to Santa anyway?"

"uhh.. You.."

"What?"

"I wrote to Santa that I want you as my Christmas gift this year."

"haha. Oh.. That's why Santa came here awhile ago but I refused to come with him."

"What? You refused Santa just like that? Why?"

"I said to him my family might panic and think I got kidnap or something. Silly, go to sleep already Santa knows you are not sleeping yet."

"I don't care he don't have my gift anyway." the kid sighed and frowned.

"Taetae.. Santa and I talked and he said something to me and I think you would like it but he said I can only tell it to you when we see each other and you have behave well until that day."

"Really? ok.. I promise I'll behave. Byebye. iloveyou."

"iloveyoutoo Tae.. go to sleep,"

-----------------------------------

Sorry for the late update its been quite busy ugh.. Happy New year every one!