19th Chapter

Four

Tiffany got close to Yuri's clique. Taeyeon is happy for her that she finally have friends again. Yuri has a band along with Hyomin and Nicole. She's a drummer. Tiffany tags along with them and Taeyeon is cool with it.

Tiffany> Tae!  I'm going with Yuri today. :)
Taeyeon> uh.. Ok, Have fun.

Its the weekend and Taeyeon has nothing to do since her mushrrom is going somewhere else. 

I'm bored. Aish. Better to take a bath first.

After taking a bath, she decided to hang out with CL  today. They talked, laughed at each others antics. Then CL told her something "I've met a girl last week at the rental shop. I don't like her I thiink she is full of herself. She makes my blood boil." , "What did she do to you?" The kid ask her friend. " I asked her why doesn't she rank up her character and ou know what she said to me. Its because there is no need to, even if she doesn't rank up she  can still beat anyone." Taeyeon just stare at her friend being angry. " Calm down, don't let that get into you. How about we challenge her then I'll beat her up for you."  The kid said confidently. Then her phone rung " Seo, Why'd you call?", "Tae, Lets hang out today along with the others. Lets watch a movie and right now you are the only one we are waiting we are good to go. See you at the mall." and the phone call ended.

Taeyeon went home to change to more proper attire for a mall hopping day.  As always no matter how late they tell her the meeting place. She always comes first. 
 
and here I am .. All alone.. ugh.. i know this was coming but noo.. I still hurriedly come here.. Where are those girls anyway?
 
Few minutes later the Soshi girls arrived, they waited for each other before they came at the mall. "Taengoo is over there. Look at her, she looks like a lost child." Jessica said and the other laugh about it. Taeyeon saw them and went to them "What so funny?" she asked. Seohyun answered her "Sica said you look like a lost child when we saw you wating for us." 
 
"Yah! you just envy my baby face." She merong Sica who doesn't even bother what Taeyheon just said " Ok. Lets go buy the tickets then we buy the food." Then sica hop along.
 
As what Sica said the Soshi girls bought their tickets then bought the foods. "How are you and Tiffany?"Hyoyeon asked. "Who? me?" Taeyeon asked back. "No no. not you maybe Tiffany and Yoona." Sica added. "oh. haha! were good."
Taeyeon said then she ate a handful of popcorn.  
 
"Be careful Tae someone might steal her from you. If you know what I mean."Yoona jokingly said. "Hey hey! Stop it. No one could steal her from me. I will not let that happen." The kid retorted back. "I heard she always go with Yuri's clique this days. What about you two?" Seohyun finally speak. Taeyeon was taken back with the question. Its true they don't spend time that much anymore unlike before Tiffany met Yuri.  "Ühm.. we see each other everytime she doesn't have a schedule thingys."Thats all Taeyeon can reply. Then Yoona speak again this time she looks serious. " So she always pick Yuri and her friends before you? Hmm.. Thats not nice.", With this Taeyeon got sad.
 
"Well.. Idon't care as long a can still be with her I don't care. As long I can still see her even though I can only see her in a abrupt of time I don't care." The kid replied, her eyes were filled with sadness. " Aish! our friend is so madly inlove. Just don't get yourself to hurt ok? Lets go inside the cinema." Yoona ended their discussion and went inside the cinema.
 
After they've watched, The girls went to a nearby restaurant and ate dinner. After finding a place where they can all seat Taeyeon immediately text Tiffany.
 
Taeyeon> mushroom! How's your day? Are you already home? Imissyou :(
Tiffany> Yeah. Yuri took me home. Aww.. My Taetae misses me. Don't be sad.
 
Aish. don't be sad she said. -_-" How can I be not sad when she always with Yuri. 
 
Taeyeon> -_-" I don't see you as frequently as before and you're telling me not to be sad.
Tiffany> I'm sorry Tae but they always invite me to their practice sessions. I can't just say no.
Taeyeon> Yeah yeah. sure. 
Tiffany> Are you mad Tae? :(
 
Taeyeon ignored the txt and act like nothings wrong goofed around with her friends while eating. After awhile they left the restaurant and walk for a bit when Taeyeon spotted someone.
 
I know that girl! is that?! OMG!
 
Taeyeon suddenly run and back hug the person she saw in which made the latter shocked at the sudden body contact. The Soshi girls were also shocked to what Taeyeon suddenly did.
 
"Sunny!! Imissyou so much!" She broke the hug and wait for the girl to turn around she immediately smiled dorkily when the girl hug her. "Taengu!! Its you! It really is you! Imissyoutoo!" They jump around like little kids ignoring the fact that they are in a public place.
 
"So how are you? Anything new with you midget?" Sunny said nonchalantly. "Hey! watch it! Actually there is.. but I need to talk to you privately. So are you free tonight.Its just  9pm. I'll just text my mom I'll go home a little late tonight." Taeyeon said without pausing. Sunny face was full of question so she agreed to the kid.
 
"Oh before we go I want you to meet my college friends." She went nearer to the other girls and continued. "Girls this is Sunny my high school buddy."  they all smiled awkwardly and said hi to Sunny in which Sunny returned with a smile also. "You guys can go ahead, I have some catching up with her.", "Oh.. ok. Text us when you get home ok?" Sica reminded her friend and walk to the other direction the other Soshi also followed.
 
"See you on monday!" Taeyeon shouted before turning around and link her arms with Sunny just like the old days and drag the poor girl out of the mall.

-----

Whew.. So Taeyeon and Sunny got a little reunion..  So what do you think? Any advise? 

woaw! 2500k views thats a lot and thanks to the subscribers :)