Chapter 43

Four

TTaeyeon and Tiffany barely talk again after what happened when Tiffany went to Taeyeon's house.

The kid got busy with her studies and her part time jobs.

"Tae, how are the documents so far?" June asked her. One of her classmates since 1st year college and handles the programming part for their mini feasibs. 

"Its all good. I just have to borrow some files from my Aunt so we can have some examples of their inventories."

"When can you get it?"

"Tommorow and I will also give it to you that same day after my shift ends." She said while still focusing on her PSP.

"Ok. You are the best Tae Lets go now the others are waiting for us. I'll kick their in game for you because you work hard!" Her classmate said proudly.

"Yea sure. Anything you say June. I'll text them we are going now."

You have no idea how sleepy I am now because of this stupid feasib.

At the SONE Shop her classmates and her played for a while when Net went beside Taeyeon.

"Tae. Can you help me with my research this friday?"

"Friday? Sure. Why not. Just give me the heads up." Her focus is still on the game.

After countless round of the same game they all decided to go home.

She, Yoona and Seohyun went home together since they have the same route. They've chitchat a bit about their on going school works until Yoona asked her.

"How are you now?"

"What do you mean how am I?"

"Oh you know what I mean midget."

"Yah! Don't call me midget." Seohyun laughed at her and she gave her a death glare.

"Answer the question already Tae." Seohyun insisted.

"I'm.. Fine. I'm Good. A little bit stressed out just like you guys." 

"What about your feelings and emotions? Are they intact now?." Yoona followed through.

".........." Speechless. She looked at them and tried to say a word but she could not think of any. She tried again and this time she answered. "Still the same as ever."

"Tae! Its been months now! Come on! Can't you just accept that fact already?" Yoona freaked out a little bit. "Yoong is right Tae you should be thinking of your happiness now instead of sulking or do you want me to shave your head bald?" This time Seohyun talked.

"Nobody's gonna shave my hair or I'll kill whoever will do it!"The put her two hands immediately at the top of head protecting her hair incase her two crazy friends tries to really shave her head.

"I said I'm fine right? So it should be good enough. I can't shut down this stupid emotion for the reason I don't know."

"Coz you are not trying to Tae. You are not the only one who gone through a bad break up."

"I already know that.. but.." 

"But you are still hoping she will come back to you." Yoona finished what she wanted to say.

She kept mum while walking until to the street she needs to split up with her two friends.

"Don't worry too much about me. Trust me I'm fine don't think of me too much. I'm handling this the best way I can." She showed her toothy smile to them to let her know she is not angry with them and she recieved a flick on her forehead courtesy of Seohyun.

"You better start picking up yourself again Tae. Now go home."

"Ok. Bye! See ya tommorow I guess?" She went home sighing.

 

 

At her Aunt's office she helped around with the documents and inventory of the company. It was not that hard but she needs to be very careful when analyzing the files. After checing it she gives it to her Aunt for double checking before compiling. Sometimes her Aunt's husband also request Taeyeon's help to their other Company's document (Yeap her Aunt and Uncle are rich) Ofcourse she got seperate pays from both of them. Reason she can afford to treat Tiffany when they were dating even though she is still a student.

Taeyeon and her Aunt share an office. So they talk about things while they work or they watch some shows or her Aunt let her watch anime when she is done with her work or play with her PSP. 

"Auntie can I borrow one document from this company? We are currently making our feasib regarding your inventories remember? Even the super old document will suffice. We just need some kind of list for the database."

"Ofcourse you can. Just grab anything over there." Her aunt pointed at the pile of old documents.

Taeyeon randomly grabbed a document enclosed in a folder and put it in her bag.

"Taeyeon pack your things now. Your uncle is already outside waiting for us."

All taeyeon did was shove her cellphone and PSP inside the bag and grab her Aunt's things and went outside.

She put al of her Aunt's belonging beside her inside the Pajero. She get free ride on her part time job. Less expense to her.

When she got home she immediately boot her computer to talk to her groupmates that she already got the documents.

She ate and clean herself up and proceed to continue working on their feasibs document, chat with her friends, watch some videos and browse tumblr to keep her sanity intact. As what she said.

Its already 5am when she finished the documents needed to be passed that day. "Its done! I'll just send it to Nicole to be printed."

She informed her that she can't print the document because she just finished it and need to catch some sleep before she goes to school. 

Errgghh! 3 hours of sleep. That will do instead of having none at all.

After her little nap time itwas time for her to prepare and go to school. The kid looked like a zombie, well like she cares. All she want that day is make this day a lot faster so she can go back to her sleep.

At school..

She immediately saw her firends who also lacked in sleep.

"You all look like a zombie." She teased them.

"Speak to yourself midget!" Yoona countered.

"Lets take a picture this would be funny." Jessica suggested.

"Ok lets do it." Seohyun already posing.They like to take pictures anytime and anywhere.

Classess ended without a hitch all of their documents were accepted and now they can focus on actual doing the project and a little bit revising.

"I'm tttiiiiirreeeeedddd! I'm going to die at this rate." Taeyeon being a little drama queen and her friends also.

"I just want to go home and lie down on my bed sleep and not care about the world." Yoona said.

"Me too." Seohyun and Hyoyeon both said.

They all decided to go home and get some well deserve rest.

 

At the kids house. She went online for a moment ro check some notifications and when she decided to turn off he PC a chat pops up.

Tiffany: Hi tae

She immediately replied back. When it comes to Tiffany she doesn't want that girl to wait long.

Taeyeon: Hi

Tiffany: I need your help. My PSP is broke. I know you can fix it and can you give me some games too?

Aish! Refuse her!

Taeyeon: Alright. Just bring it here when you are free.

Tiffany: Thanks Tae! You are the best :*
Taeyeon: Sure Sure. I need to sleep now. I'm dead tired.

Tiffany: Alright. Rest well. Sweet dreams baby.

Tiffany why are you doing this to me? Its getting harder for me. 

If she want me back. She just need to say so. I'll do it in a heartbeat. i will forget everything happened up to this point. I will forgive her. I will still love her the same. 


aaaaanndd Cuuuttt! Dangnabbit. Its so boring here at the office whe its morning ergh.

HAPPY 8TH ANNIVERSARY SNSD!