Chapter 45

Four

Hi~ Hoomans!

---------

She already knew who was looking for her. She is 100% sure of it but the excitement and anxiety still bother her.

Damn! Get yourself together. Act cool don't do stupid things kid!

She casually walk right in fornt of the door and there stand the most beautiful creature her eyes ever layed on (Well on Taeyeon's perspective)

"Hi, Come in. Did you eat your dinner yet?" 

"No not yet.But I got time to eat here if its not a bother."

"Yea, sure. Lets go to my room first so I can check your PSP."

Why am I always this nervous whenever I'm with her? Whyy!

Just like before Tiffany sat on Taeyeon's bed and remove all she thinks are the uneccessary things. "You still have unkept bed. You kid. I've told you before to clean your mess right?"

"I do. But right now I'm busy with my school works that I barely sleep here you know. I'll clean it up once all of it is done." She explained while setting up the tools she needed to check the other girls PSP.

"You better. Here is my PSP, I'll just put it here ok? I'll take a short nap." Just like that the tall girl laid down grab a pillow and hug it. It took less than 5 minutes for her to start snoozing.

"I  envy my bed." The kid said to no one.

She start checking the PSP and once in a while she gets distracted and look at the sleeping girl momentarily.

You really are something Hwang Tiffany. Such a distraction. I already know that but damn I can't stop myself falling for you even.. Ok. Stop thinking stupid things now and concentrate with the PSP.

She checked it throughly form the software itseld to the hardware. She can do the basic stuffs just by watching videos on Youtube. (Youtube is her mentor.LOL)

For 30 minutes or so its all she do and she found out the analog stick is already faulty and needs to be change. She put it back together before she woke up the sleeping girl. Ofcourse she stared at her before she woke her up. (Creepy kid! Kidding)

"Wake up. Hey! Stop drooling on my pillow!"

"hmmm... 5 more minutes."

"I'm done checking your psp and we should eat before the food gets cold."

She sat beside the sleeping Tiffany and gently removed the pillow. "You'll suffocate and you'll get sweat on my pillow. Its my favorite one."

"Shut up Tae. You know I like this pillow." Tiffany's eyes are still shut. The kid removed the hair on Tiffany's face just like she used too.

What the are you doing kid!

I can't help it! She's sooo tempting now!

"Tae.."

"Hmm?"

"Help me get up. I'm too lazy." Tiffany's eyes are fluttering still adjusting to its surrounding.

"Go get up yourself." She was about to stand up but Tiffany held her arm.

"I don't want toooooooo~"

"Fine. You lazy."

She held one arm of Tiffany and her other hand she put it right at the back of Tiffany for support. Suddenly Tiffany hug her. The kid froze. She was shocked.

Tiffany nuzzled at her neck." This is still the best." She said so softly that only Tae can hear even though they have the room for themselves.

The kid hugged her like there will be no tomorrow. She hugged her so tight thinking if she let go Tiffany would be gone right at that moment. Tiffany broke the contact and sight upright. Taeyeon just staring at her.

A moment passed and the kid spoe "I'm s-sorry. I did not meant to do that." She scratch her cheek. Something she does when she is nervous.

Tiffany just held her cheek and caress it while smiling and never said a word.

Then she remembered about the PSP. "Your PSP I can't fix it. You need to bring it to a technician so they can change the analog."

"What?!" 

"No. You do it! Its your fault!"

"My fault? Its your PSP. You play it and its my fault its broken?"

"Yes."

This girl I want to strunggle her now.

"Ok fine.I'll bring it to the technician. Leave it here for now."

"But what would I play if I leave it here?" Tiffany is starting to use her puppy eyes power over Tae.

"No. I will not fall for that one!"

"But..But.."

"Alright alright. Lets exchange then. Be careful on it!"

"Yeay!" Tiffany quickly get her PSP on Taeyeon's table and removed the memory card from it. Taeyeon gave her the PSP.

"BE very careful of it."

"Sure sure. You already told me that a hundred times."

Errrgghh! This girl!

"Are you happy now? Can we it now?" Tayeon asked the happy Tiffany.

"Yes I am. Come lets eat."

and so they did. They had a heartful dinner and went back to Taeyeon's room. Continuing their talk and playful banters when Tiffany suddenly checked her phone. "Tae. I have to go now."

"Oh.Ok, should I accompany you on your way home?"

"Its ok.. uhm.. someone is waiting for me."

"Oh.." Taeyeon's happinness suddenly dropped to a negative number. She already who it was so she did not ask any further.

"Then I'll just walk you up to our doorstep." 

"Ok. Do't go outside anymore. Ok?" Tiffany held her cheeks and caress like its the only way she can say sorry.

"Yeah."

Teayeon tried to avoid looking at her when Tiffany grab her face by both hand and just kissed her. Her brain cannot comprehend everything since it happened so fast.

After that Tiffany grabbed her stuffs  "Lets go now."

"Yeah.."

---------------

Hope you will like this one. Please don't kill me. :)

Happy Birthday to meeeee <3