31st Chapter

Four

After Christmas Day Teany went out to see each other.

Taeyeon's excitement can't be hide, she quickly approached Tiffany walking towards her and gave the latter a tight hug.

"Taetae!"

"what? I can't hug you?" the kid asked pouting.

"You kid. Can't you wait until we reach your house?" Tiffany asked this time.

"Ok. House then."

As usual they spent their afternoon together at Taeyeon's room.

"So what santa said to you and where is my present?" Tiffany can see the pure excitement of the kid. She likes this side of Taeyeon - her innocence. "He said that you were naughty this year.."

"What? No I'm not. I've been good and you know it." She pouted again arms cross sulking. Tiffany laughed a little. "You didn't let me finish what I was saying. You're naughty even so he still see your goodside and he said that you must close your eyes to recieve your gift."

Taeyeon quickly closed her eyes and waited. Thats when she felt something touched her cheeks then to her lips which stays for awhile then its gone. The kid blushed. "Err.. Santa really knows what I want."

"Yeah he do. He really do" Tiffany smiled at the blushing Taeyeon.

-- New Year

"Happy New Year CL! wooohhh" Jumping while hugging her bestfriend. "Happy New Year to Tae! Lets party already!" Every year within their streets a party is held and everyone is invited to join them. The kid was having a blast then her mom called her.

"Tae! what took you so long? Your father have been waiting."

"Sorry.." She grabbed the phone from her mom. "Hey dad! Happy New Year... Yeah I'm fine.. I will dad don't worry. I miss you too and I love you. I'll return the phone now to mom.. Bye dad!" She returned the phone and went outside again.The drinks were set already at one of Taeyeon's peer. They were chatting and laughing when her phone lit up.

Tiffany> Hapouy Nerw Yrr Tae!!! Ilkvyu!

Its official she is drunk.

Taeyeon> Happy New Year too! is that an iloveyou? Lol hey stop drinking already you can't text properly already.

Teayeon and her childhood friends decided to go home pass 3 already. "It was fun. See ya later." She bid farewell to them and went home.

blast it! Where is the key??! ugh must not wake them or I'm doom..

She keeps looking for the key and.. viola after rummaging around she found it.

Finally..

Then she tiptoed back to her room successfully and went straigth to bed.

-- After the feastivities everything is back to what it was before.People went back to work and school and Taeyeon is not an exception.

School already?! ugh.

Taeyeon keep cheering herself up to go to school but it doesn't work that way.

This is a drag, I wanna go home!

After reaching her school she quickly look for her friends. "There you are, so what business do we have today?"

"We are planning for Jessica's upcoming birthday that would be held this Saturday. We would go to a resort." Seohyun replied still writing stuffs that Taeyeon assumed the things they would need for the party.

-Please lets pretend Sica's bday is january.

"Oh. Ok so who would be there?" The kid asked again. "all of us Com sci 1-1" This time Sica replied.

"All right, I'll tell mom about it. Can CL tag along?"

"Yeah sure, I want CL to be there!" Hyoyeon squealed.

@After school

They pursuade Taeyeon to play but she hastily refused. Her friends now play in a different shop but Taeyeon still go to the same shop since Tiffany still goes there to play.

Taeyeon> Still playing?

Tiffany> Almost done why?

Taeyeon> Can you squeeze a little Taeyeon time to your sched? I'll txt your mom that your with me.

Tiffany> ok, sure just hurry up.. I'm hungry treat me some food.

Taeyeon> All right.. Be right there in a jiffy.. see ya.

@SONE shop

When Taeyeon got there her girl is already waiting for her. "What took you so long?" Taeyeon sensed a little irritation. "uhh.. i have to travel from school to here hello! Don't be mad. Lets go eat."

"Wait lets say goodbye to Nickhun and the other first." Tiffany said before Taeyeon hold on to her.

"Ok."

They went inside the shop "hi!" The kid greeted her friends. "yo Taengoo. Talk later busy playing." Erick replied. "Hey Nickhun!" Then she approached the latter who's busy playing too. "Hi Taeng, Still short as ever."

"yah! I wish you lose! oh, we need to go. Bye!" The couple bid farewell and went straight to a near restaurant. While waiting for the food to be served they chat around like they haven't speak with each other for a long time. "This coming weekend will be celebrating Sica's birthday. Its a swimming party then the next day, you and I would attend a party."

"What party and why do i need to go?" Shock can be seen in the latters eyes. "Birthday party of my God child and they want you to be there for some reason. Oh, the food is here." They continue to talk while they eat. "Do they even know me?" Tiffany asked then feed Taeyeon. "Well the soshi know you. We'll just go home early or something." The kid said casually then continues with eating. "Ok if you say so. I'll be watching you there Tae if I see you do something I don't like be prepared." Then she scoop some food and and ate then after feeds Taeyeon. "roger that."

----- The day of Sica's birthday

"We finally made it!" the kid shouted. "yeah, after a long ride.. ugh i'm tired" Taeyeon looked at Hyoyeon and she knew the dancing queen is not in the mood right now so instead she went to her best friend CL. "Hey buddy!" Then the kid dragged her to one of the cabin and started rummaging the food. "Easy there buddy. We just came here and you're already eating our snacks." CL grabbed their stock of food and placed it near her bag so Taeyeon would not touch it anymore.

Taeyeon and her class prepare for dinner first. Technically Taeyeon just walk around the place or snap some pictures of her friends. After their dinner they held a little program for Sica which made the latter beam a huge smile. Then they proceed playing in different pools. Taeyeon never left CL side basically because her friend can swim and she can't. The kid we're very amaze with CL's various diving tricks and wished she can also do those.

Taeyeon can't swim and the kid just hang around the edges of the pool or stay at the shallow parts where she knows she won't drown. CL would check out where Taeyeon is, she knows how clumsy her bestfriend is that anytime something might happen to the kid.Their getaway end without a problem and everybody is happy.

Next in their agenda is to attend their classmate's son birthday party that same afternoon. 

@Taeyeon's house

"Taeyeon someone is looking for you." Her Grandma woke her up. Then Tiffany entered her room too. "Tae! Wake up already, you're not even dressed yet." Taeyeon finally sit up forcing herself to open her eyes so her girlfriend would stop nagging. 'I'm awake. Give me 5 minutes then will go." 

@The party 

"Taeng we've been here for like 3 hours. What took you so long?" Seohyun asked her. She gave them an apologetic look and drag Tiffany to see her GodChild. "There you are little buddy. Happy birthday!" She gave the gift to her classmate then went to get food. 

Tiffany found a seat for them. When Taeyeon got there she saw a large bottle of cola and drank from it. "Tae! Thats not ours and its impolite to drink straight from the bottle." Tiffany scold her. 

"Too late already drink from it." Then a bunch of other teens grab the cola and mix it with their alcoholic beverage. The couple look at each other and even they don't utter a word it only mean one thing should they tell them that Taeyeon already drank from it or leave them be. As long as they don't know there are no harm done. The two burst out laughing and continue eating unaware that Hyoyeon is taking their picture together. "I got some nice shots here." She praised herself. "Hey Taengoo! I have a surprise for you later."

"What is it? Is it edible?" The kid asked. "No. But i'm sure you'll love it. Lets go home its getting late and I haven't sleep yet." Hyoyeon said.

While walking home Hyoyeon took a couple more shots. They went their seperate ways after that. When Taeny reach their destination they stayed there for awhile. "Thanks for accompanying me." The kid said showing her dorky smile. "Its ok I also had fun today. Bye TaeTae." Then she bend a little so Taeyeon can kiss her on her cheek. 

"Bye" The kid watched her girlfriend walk away before she went home also. 

@After couple of days

Hyoyeon> I already uploaded the pics. :) You owe me food for that..

Taeyeon> What?? Its not like all of it is my picture.

Hyoyeon>You'll love it I swear and after you see it you'll hail me as queen Hyoyeon and serve me forever wahahaha! Taeyeon> Fine I'll look at it now. If I don't like it be ready Hyo. 

She open her facebook account and her notif is flooded. She looked for Hyoyeons tag and click. The kid was amazed on what she saw, a smile escape from her lips. There are candid shots of her and Tiffany and she admit Hyoyeon took nice shots. She saved the pictures in her pc. She message her friend and luckily the latter is awake.

Taeyeon: Nice job Hyo! Iloveit. I could kiss you right now. :)) 

Hyoyeon: See.. Now worship me! Wahaha!

Taeyeon: What?? No way buddy.. I'll treat you later instead.

Hyoyeon: All right.. Lets meet up at Sone. 

Taeyeon: Ok. See yah.. mwua mwua tsuuup!!

Hyoyeon: mwua mwua tsup

After their conversation she called Tiffany. "Hey, I'm going to Sone later. Can you go out today?" 

"Yeah. See you later. iloveyou." "loveyoutoo" 

@Sone Shop 

Taeyeon spotted Hyoyeon with Erick sitting at the waiting area. She quicken her pace and hugged her friend. "Hyo!!!!" "I can't breathe! You're squeezing my s!" Her friend protested. "Haha. Its ok. So what do you want to eat?" Erick then speak "Will you treat me as well?" Hyoyeon then speak this time. "No. Its my reward for a job well done. You can come but pay your own food."

---

Whew! Long Chapter.. ithink.. and please don't forget to click the link (http://poll.pollcode.com/2855984 and vote silentcoven .. badly need it. please!!


Happy Chinese New Year everyone.. Need to sleep.. been awake since last night :)