22nd Chapter

Four

5 months has passed when Taeny got official. 5 months of Happiness, Sadness and everything in between. And its their monthsary again. Taeyeon has an early class that day and meanwhile Tiffany went out with her family. They went to an amusement park that day. While Soshi are having their break Taeyeon was busy sending SMS.

Tiffany> Tae!! I'm on a ferris wheel right now!! Its so cool!! I wish you're here with me right now..

Taeyeon>  We will go there together someday Pani-ah I promise. :)

Even while texting Taeyeon talks with her friends."Where the food? I'm starving." Yoona said while pouting. "We just ordered awhile ago can't you wait?" Sica scolded her. "But I'm hungry!! I did not eat breakfast because I woke up late." Then she grab her cellphone and start texting. Then Hyoyeon speak. "Its 4 today right? So that means its your monthsary today. Whats your plan today with her Taengu?"

"Today? Nothing. We'll do it another time." All the soshi girls asked the same question at the same time." Why?". The kid laughed at them and said." haha! you don't need to be that surprised. Its our monthsary yes but it doesn't mean we need to be together this day." Hyoyeon asked again with curiousity. " Is she.. with Yuri perhaps?", "Nope. She's with her family  right now enjoying their time together at an amusement park." The kid said showing her toothy smile.

"Ok. Its not like we're meddling or something with your relationship with her but Taetae don't you think she's pretty close with Yuri recently?. I mean hello?! Is she numb or something? Can't she feel sense whatever you call it that she is spending less time with you?" Seohyun speak this time.

"Well we talked about it already and everythings all right now." Taeyeon responsed.

Well not really I can't say it to her. Its like I'm being possesive if I told Tiffany about it.

Then after chatting for for a bit longer Soshi decided to head back to their respective class which is Programming. One of Taeyeons weak subject..

UGh! Why can't I do it like them? Why can't I understand this. I hate this. THey said if I take this course (Computer Science) I'll be in the game industry in no time. -__-"

As usual Taeyeon can't run the program code they were assigned to do. Same for Hyoyeon and Jessica. On the other hand  Seohyun and Yoona did well.

"Another fail for me. Aish! At this rate I'm going to fail  this subject." Taeyeon ranted. "Well, you are not alone on this one buddy. " Hyoyeon said and wrap her arms around the neck of Taeyeon. Then sica added "Its the same for me." Soshi girls continued talking about the same subject until they have reached the bus stop. While waiting Taeyeon texted Tiffany.

Taeyeon> Pani-ah, we going to play for a bit. How is your trip? Did you have fun?

Tiffany>  Ok, Taetae but don't go home late at night or else! Anyway, yes we had so much fun here. It so great tae, we would be back home a little bit late. iLoveyou!

As Soshi arrived ti their favorite place to play they quickly  look for a vacant pc and log in. They played with the other guys over there and before they knew it was already 10pm. They paid and left.

@Taeyeon's home.

Great got lock out again.

She reached out the key at the top shelf. Taeyeon always had a hard time getting it since its high for her, after sometime she finally got it and carefully opened the door trying not to wake her family. Her mom  already texted her numerous times while playing but she just made an excuse. While she tiptoed to her room her mom found her and scold her. " Taeyeon! Do you know what time is it?! You never answered my messages!" Taeyeon quickly answered " I did mom!  I said we are busy preparing our projects." Then she went to her room and changer to her comfy clothes.

I have this feeling that I'll have another scolding. -__-" I think I have 2 moms now.

She called Tiffany and the latter quickly answered. "Hello? Pani-ah. I.. uhh.. just got home." , "What?! What did I just said about going home late! Aish! You kid!" While Tiffany scold her through the phone, she slightly put away the phone from her ears. 

"Calm down wife. I'm with Soshi and we kinda had so much fun and somehow forgot the time.. I'm so sorry please don't be mad." She said. "Fine Taetae, STill you are not forgiven and prepare tomorrow for your punishment. Goodnight." Then she ended the call.

What to do? What to do?.. O_O

Then she played with her psp for awhile and went to sleep.

--------------------------------

Sorry for the late update and for a short one. Anyway tommorow is girls generation 6th anniversary! YEAY!

Till next time and thanks for subscribing :)