35th Chapter

Four

Em back!! After a long time! Em so sorry. A lot has happened this past months. I even forgot what font I used to type the story.. Such an idiot ugh.

---------------

2 more years of my college life. Time flies. Nothing I guess. Well atleast I had a good time here at the university somehow..

She hurriedly went to her university since its the first day of her class and she doesn't even know who the professor. As usual her subjects are overload since she needs to finish the subjects that was left or need to retake if she wants to graduate on time

"Hey Tae! Over here!" Yoona wave at her frantically, she smiled and walk over where they are cooly.

"Hey sup homie?" Jessica greet her. "Sup, so I guess the prof is still not here since I can see you all lazing around here."

"No. The prof is already here we just want to be here because its nice and all." Seohyun sarcastically said while texting. "I can clearly see that its sarcasm so give up on that. It doesn't suit you."

Just in time their prof came in and ask them why they are still outside the room, one of her classmate told the professor that they cannot enter the room until their designated professor is there.

"Seph tell whoever holds the key to the rooms that our prof is here and we need to get in now." Hyoyeon ordered.

Its one of those classes that Taeyeon is classmate with Yuri. She doen't talk much to her anymore nor her other peers unless there are some school works that needs to be spoken of, other than that she isolated herself with them. Last summer that she confirmed that Yuri and Tiffany were dating and it breaks her heart just thinking about it.

She doesn't speak to Tiffany anymore well unless Tiffany ask her some questions regarding somethings like games and such. When she see a post from Tiffany she scroll past it. She loves her and at the same time she hates her.

Ok lets get back on track.

The class just started and Taeyeon already wants to go home and play or hang out with her high school buddies. She took down some notes then the rest she doodles till the end of the class. 

Some of her subjects have the same prof as last time so introduction was not needed 'Thank God for that. She hate introducing herself infront of people even if its just her classmates and prof that are going to listen to her.

Her 1st Day as 3rd Year college was over and all she have to do is go home. "Lets play before we go home!" One of her classmate suggested. "Yeah, Lets." Seohyun and the other girls agreed except for Taeyeon. "Don't want to play, I wanna go home."

They didn't argue with her anymore they just let her since she always refuse the invitation to play with them. When she got home, she saw CL entering their house. Hey! Just got home also? Wait for me Nigga ~ I'll just change my clothes and go there. Cook some noodles for me!"

"Alright Tae ~"

As Taeyeon went inside their house she spotted her grandma cooking. "Hi grandma, what are you cooking?" 

"Ham and some fried rice." Her grandma replied.

"Oh, hey there sis whacha doin?" Asking her sister while changing clothes. "Well its first day and all. Oh and Mr.Raon is my homeroom teacher again this year.. Can you believe it 2 years in a row gramps is my homeroom teacher. Awesome!" 

Taeyeon just laughed at how her sister said it. " I miss gramps. Tell him I said hi."

"Taeyeon! Hayeon! Dinner is ready." Their Grandma told them.

After dinner Taeyeon put her plate into the sink and went out.

"Hey CL. One soda please." She entered CL house like its her own. "Sup nigga~" CL's dad greeted her. "Zup" She told him. "Hi auntie." she also greeted CL's mom.

She sat down on one of the sofa and quitely watched with CL's family while waiting for CL. Apparently CL's Dad ordered CL to buy some stuff so they can cook their dinner.

after couple of minutes CL was back and shouted "I'm back people! What did I miss? Oh friendship you're here already. Wait there. Then I'll cook your noodles.'

"Maybe later I just ate my dinner. Soda will do."

"You and your soda addiction."

When Taeyeon doesn't feel like playing with her psp she go to one of her friends house especially CL since they are bestfriend and all and it keeps her mind of Tiffany even for a little while.

---------------

Short Update! Sorry for LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONGGGGGGG WAAAAAAAAAAAAAIIITTT.. A lot happened this past months so yeah.. I'll try to update again as soon as possible! Advance Merry Christmas!