Chapter 46

Four

After Tiffany left Taeyeon Taeyeon's mind got tangled up so much with the kiss, She can't think straight (Well she is not straight after all *wink*) She watched some anime but she cannot understand what is happening, she talked with her friends via chat but takes time to reply or her answers are way out of the conversation. 

Sunny video call her and she accpeted it.

Sunny: You okay buddy?

Taeyeon: Yeah? Why?

Sunny: Because I can see you are zoning out. ou reply to the group chat is so strange.

Taeyeon: I'm just distracted. sorry.

Sunny: Distracted? Spill it midget!

Taeyeon: Errmm.. I dunno. Let me think of it first.

Sunny: Don't let me hang up this call and go there just to make you spill it buddy.

Taeyeon: I'd rather you do that and lets have a little drink. How is  that?

Sunny: sounds a good plan. Alright I'll go there tomorrow. Night Buddy! Go to sleep!

-End of Call-

I can't sleep! Taeyeon get rid of that taught immediately. Its just a sudden thing. That kiss means nothing. She's just... Maybe.. NO! STOP! SLEEP!

She was just going to close her Facebook when a chat popped up.

Tiffany: I'm home and thanks for everything.

Taeyeon: No problem.

Tiffany: I'm sorry, I did not mean to kiss you like that. I don't know why I did that on the first place.

Taeyeon: It's ok.

No its not! you ! ask her!

Taeyeon: Don't forget what I've told you. Take care of my psp. Now I'm the one who can't play. >:(

Tiffany: Its your fault!

Taeyeon: You broke it! Don't blame me!

Tiffany: Whatever Tae ~ I have to to go now. They'll turn off the wifi any moment. Thanks again :*

----

The next day.

Sunny came to Taeyeon's house after lunch. "Taaeeeeee". "Sunkyyuuuuu! I just finished cleaning my room and all. Sit here for a while ok. I'll just take a bath."

"Take a bath? You take a bath?" She teased the poor kid. "Want me to kick you out here? Oh, did you eat lunch?"

"No. Not yet.", "Then eat lunch here and then we can do the "stuff" at my room."

"Sure , why not."

"Grandma. Me and Sunny will be at my room later. So just call us if you need anything." Taeyeon said.

She took her bath while Sunny was busy with internet surfing.

"I'm all done buddy. Lets eat and buy."

After eating and washing the dishes they went out and go to the nearest store to buy their drinks, chips and some ice. They went to Taeyeon's room making sure the alcohol won't be noticed and hid it to the usual spot nobody suspects it.

While pouring the drink and opening the chips Sunny started questioning her. "So what happened? Is it something good?"

"I don't know if its good. Its about Tiffany." She took a sipped.

"Her again? What is it this time? You should really find another girl or boy. Get over her."

"She kissed me."

"She WHAATTTTT??!" Sunny almost spilled her drinks to the chips. "Hey! Calm down. you almost spilled the drink." She reached the drink form Sunny but her friend hold tightly to it. 

"She kissed you? You are kidding right?"

"You know I don't kid around when it comes to her."

"How did it happened?"

Taeyeon told her everything up to the point Tiffany and her kissed. "..and you kissed her back. You did not even resist. She already have somebody! Get it over your thick head! She will never be yours again and stop talking to her already. Its not doing you any good."

"but..."

"No buts Tae."

They continued to drink and ate the chips the bought another bottle. 

"Why are we not drunk yet?" She asked her friend. "Because we have chasers and we pee a lot."

"I don't think so. Some people get drunk even they have chasers and all." Taeyeon tried to reason out.

"Just be glad we are not drunk yet.We've been drinking for hours don't you  think we should stop they might notice it later on. Because you are so red right now. Lets finish this and go outside to sober up." Sunny said while drinking the last shot.

"Ok lets do that." 

They cleaned the room like nothing happened and put all the bottles inside Sunny's backpack and went out.

"Seriously Taeyeon. Avoid Tiffany. She is not good for you at all buddy."

"I heard you the first time you know. I'll try."

"Move on please. I know its hard for you.. and I don't know why its so hard for you to move on. It should only be hard for the first copuple months but not this long.Now I know what love can do to you."

"I never knew to why is it so hard to move on for me. Been saying it to people just move on they don't deserve your love. etc. Now I'm here at this phase I really don't know what to do. I envy those who already move on and happy again."

"Because you are not trying. You're scared. YOu think you will never find another one. You think nobody can surpass Tiffany. We are young you know. We are not even at our 20's and you are sulking up like that. Go live life to the fullest buddy! Trust me."

"I will." 

--

Updateee~ Before I go to sleep.. :)