Chapter 42

Four

I'm trying to write this chapter without shedding tears. I thought I might as well put a chapter than to mope around. AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA


Should I give this to her? 

Back to the present..

Taeyeon was playing around with the necklace she recently bought (The clover necklace). Looking at it like it could change her life in some way.

"Taeyeon! Time to eat!" Her Granma called her.

"Yes Grandma!" She kept the other half of the necklace while she wore the other half of it.

 

Hyoyeon went to school much earlier that day so Taeyeon went to school alone that day. She let her collar ed and the neckalce is very visible that time. Before she even reach the gate someone blocked her way. She was not paying attention so she looked up and wanted to tell that person to step away or something. Her words were pushed back down to when she realized who it was. 

First thing she noticed was her eyesmile. She gawked.

"Hi Tae.."

"Ermm.. Hi!" She immediately held the necklace to hide it from the person who is currently blocking her. "Your uniform is unkept. Why are the button of your uniforms are open? Close it. Someone might see it and I don't want that to happen."

"Uh.. Right" She buttoned it up and make sure the other girl did not see her necklace. "So what brings you here today?"

"Some documents I need to pass on my new school but I already got it. I'm just hanging around with my old peers over there and I think luck is on my side because I saw you." The bright smile never left the girls face Taeyeon was very amused and nervous at the same time.

"Nice to see you here too." She gave her an awkward smile.

"Uhm.. Tiff I have to go now. My class would be starting soon. It was nice seeing you." Taeyeon alrady took a step when Tiffany stopped her by grabbing her wrist.

"I think you forgot something." Pouting while tapping her cheek and then her lips. She leaned is a little.

Taeyeon was dumbfounded. Brain is collapsing fast. This means only one thing Tiffany wants her to kiss her. She complied while holding both Tifany's arm and tiptoing a bit. She kissed her at the corner of the lips.

God her smell is so addicting. Can I just stop the time?

"Bye Tae." Just like that Tiffany walks away and went back to her old classmates. Taeyeon eyed her for awhile heart beating so fast and her cheeks felt so hot. She went inside the Campus and straight to her computer class.

She went to where Hyoyeon sitted and grab a chair and put her bag down the table.

"Why do you look like that?" Hyoyeon pointing at her.

"Like what?"

"Like that.. Like you've seen heaven or something."

"I saw Tiffany outside the university."

"Oh thats why Ok spare me the details. I think I already know why."

The class already started and Taeyeon's mind is still wandering. "Focus Tae!" Hyoyeon nudgd her "Stop daydreamin about Tiffany." 

"Y-yeah. See I'm writing down notes." She pointed out. "Uhuh but did you understand them? Her friend countered. "Slight?" and she recieved a smack to the head.

Days passed and Taeyeon still have the necklace. She was thinking she could just ask a favor to Net to give it to Tiffany. While she was busy thinking her phone lighted up. A message. 

I hope this is not another game day. I don't want to go.

Tiffany: Taetae! i'n here at SONE shop. Nickhun and the gang is also here. Come here and lets eat together.

She almost spitted out her chocolate drink. She immediately replied.

Taeyeon: I can't. I just woke up and no one is here. If you want you can come here we got food here.

Tiffany: You don't want to go here? You don't want to see me? I miss you!

Taeyeon: Like I said I can't Just come here if you want.

WTF did I just send? Why did I do that? Pabo Taeyeon!

Tiffany: Hhhmm.. Ok. Be right there. I'm hungry Taetae.

Dang! She will come here. Must clean myself and the room

After awhile Tiffany came and Taeyeon prepared the food. She reheat it.

"Have a seat. i don't know if you will like it but thats all we have." She scratched the back of her head. "Yea this would do."

"Your wearing your uniform you have classes?" Taeyeon asked the other girl who is busy stuffing .

"Yea. Around 1pm."

"You're early for an afternoon class." She took a seat and start eating too.

"Like I said I went to SONE Shop to play until before I go to school."

"Then you'll comeback there after you've eaten?" 

"No. I'll stay here." This made the kid much more nervous. "Ok. Sure why not."

After eating Taeyeon decided to take a bath and Tiffany decided to lie down on her bed. "I missed this bed and the pillows"

After finishing her bath Taeyeon cursed herself because she forgot her clothes at her room and Tiffany is in there. She got no choice so she went in. As expected Tiffany looked at her.

"What are you looking at?"

"Nothing. Besides I've seen you change your clother a hundred times already."

"Yea Yea what ever."

After she put on her clother she went to her closet and grab a small box.

"I've got something for you. Its supposed to be your birthday gift but its really late now. I'm sorry." She sat beside Tiffany.

She gave the box to Tiffany and the girl opened it.

"Half heart necklace. Its cute. Thank you, but where is the other half?" She smiled her eyesmile is showing.

That smile would be the death of me

"Erm..I got it. I'm wearing it. Its not what you think. The saleslady said I can't buy ii if I won't buy the whole set." Stuttering was so obvious.

"I see. Thanks again." She shoved the box to her bag. "Tae its time for me to go. Don't you have class today?"

"No I don't but we have a meeting later."

"Accompany me to the bus stop please."

"Yea sure."

While walking Taeyeon tripped and hit her face exactly at Tiffany's bosom.

"I'm sorry! I'm sorry! I did not mean it." Her face were flushed.

"Its ok" Then Tiffany pinched her cheek and grabe her hand to intertwined it with her.

"Uhh.. Ok." they continued to walk until they have reached the bus stop. They wait atleast 10 minutes until the bus came. Tiffany did not let go of Taeyeon's hand until its time to go.

"The bus is here. Thank you Tae." She leaned in meaning Taeyeon need to kiss her so she did.

"Bye."


HAPPYY BIRTHDAY TO TIFFANY HWANG! just a small update.

Men reminiscing is getting harder and painful each time.. Ohwell.