23rd Chapter

Four
So its Taeny day again and the couple are currently busy bickering. Well more like a mother scolding her daughter. "Kim Taeyeon! what did I tell you yesterday about going home late?!" 
 
" Look I said I'm sorry, We lost track of time while playing. I got home safely thats what matters and here I am with you. Can we do something else now?"
 
"No. We are not done talking miss. What if something happened huh? Don't you get scared walking that street all alone late at night? What if some strangers take you away? Aish. You brat. You're giving me a head ache right now." Then Tiffany pinched the latters ear.
 
"Oooowwwwwwiieee!!" The kid immediately rub the spot where she got pinched.
 
Sheesshh! There she goes again with her overly wild thoughts.
 
"Wife, will you calm down. You're thinking too much again. I'm fine see.. " Then Taeyeon start moving like a dork. Tiffany laughed at her antics. "You laughed! So it means were good now." Then she gave Tiffany a hug. "Dork." All her lover can say.
------
 
Another month has passed and Taeyeon's 1st semester was already over. She got 1 failed and its programming. 
 
"Crap! I need to repeat this subject ughhh. How should I tell it to mom?", "Tae you're not alone on this one. I also failed. We both do. I already ask the director of our school and said we cannot cross enroll so we need to take it next year along with the batch below us." Hyoyeon stated.
 
She quickly texted Tiffany about it.
 
Taeyeon> Pani-ah, I failed my programming :(
Tiffany> Oh no. What will you do Tae?
Taeyeon> I'll tell mom about it. Its not like I can change my grade anyway.
Tiffany> Ok Tae just call me when you need anything.
 
"Hey Hyo~ Lets go grab something to eat." Taeyeon said. " Ok. Let me just call Eryck if he wants to tag along." Hyoyeon texted the boy that he mentioned."Ok. Tell him to treat us wahaha." 
 
@@@
Another character has been added. 
 
Eryck is Taeyeon's past suitor. Way back in high school, She is 2 years older than him and she met him at the well at the PC Rental where they always play but she turne him down and they stayed friends no awkwardness at all.
@@@
 
They met up with Eryck at the nearest mall and decide to eat there. While deciding where to eat, Eryck spoke "You two are really best of friends! Imagine, You two are the unfortunate student in your class that fail. haha!" The two girls syncly said "Shut up!" Then they both slap him at the arms. "oooww! that hurt!" The two girl start to walk again leaving the boy alone. Time flies so fast that its already evening. Eryck and Taeyeon accompanied Hyoyeon to get home. Then they went home together since they pass by same street to get home.
 
Then Eryck opened up to her. "Tae, know what. Me and Hyo we kinda act like a couple now.", "Really?! so you two are an item now?" Eryck then said "No. but we say iloveyou to each other we even kiss. She said she doesn't want commitment right now." Taeyeon was surprised to what she just heard. "Oh isee. Well don't give you if you really love her. Hey Lets stop by at the mart. Treat me an ice crem before we part ways. come on!" Then she drag the poor guy to the neasreat mart to buy an ice cream then they part way after awhile.
 
Taeyeon went home hoping and praying that her mother would not kill her when she tell her that she fail another subject. Upon entering the house she saw her mom watching T.V.
-----
 
Sorry for the short updates alot happened this pass days so.. yeah.. anyway.. I want to say thank you again.. :)