24th Chapter

Four
"Mom! I'm home!" Taeyeon shouted as she walk in the house.
 
Well here goes nothing.
 
The kid sit beside her mom watching a drama. " I have something to tell you..." She hesitated for a moment before she continued. Her mom is still watching. "I failed another subject and its Programming the director said that I should take it next year along with my juniors at the same course."
 
"Oh ok. Then do your best next time and make sure to pass it or else." Her mom said and continued to watch T.V.
 
Thats it? No scolding? Wait Why am i questioning this. I just got my saved. Whew.
 
"Yeah. I will. Did you bring anything? I'm hungry." She said happily. "Yes, Eat dinner first or your grandma will get angry again if you skip dinner."
 
"Hai!" Then she already ate with Hyoyeon and Eryck then she quickly grab the food her mom brought home and ate it happily. " Oh! yeah almost forgot." She opened her cell and texted Hyoyeon.
 
Taeyeon> Hyo! I already told mom about the subj. and she's ok with it.
Hyoyeon> Yeah me too but here thay are quite dissappointed.
Taeyeon> Its ok. We just need to do our best next time! AJA!
 
Then after that she text her mushroom.
 
Taeyeon> Pani-ah, I talked to mom already and she is fine with it.
Tiffany> That is great Taetae, I'm glad mom was not angry.
 
**Tiffany also calls Taeyeon mother mom when they talk.**
 
Taeyeon> Ok. Text you later,  Since its vacation. I'll hang out with my friends here a bit.
Tiffany> Its late, aish you kid. Fine.. I'll let you go this time but don't go home too late or you know what will happen.
 
---------------
 
Taeyeon and Cl are hanging out infront of Cl's house.
 
"So Tae.. How's school?" Cl asked to start a topic. "Its still fine. Still have buildings and peoples and stuffs."
Taeyeon said jokingly.
 
"Ha..ha.. so.. funny.. guess what.. I'm not going to school again this semester." Cl told Taeyeon about  it with a hint of sadness.
 
"What? Again? You always finished the first semester then stop when its second semester. Haist.. Anyway cook beef noodles. I'm hungry."  The kid said like she just ordered from a restaurant. "Wow Tae. Are you my boss? Give me money to buy the noodles and for the drinks." CL said. " I'll buy it. You cook" The kid said again then went to the nearby store.
 
CL cooked why Taeyeon waits for her food. They talk about random stuff as usual. "Oh its 12:30am better finished this fast." The kid finished it like she did not eat for days. "Ok done! CL you're the best. I'm going to hire when I get rich." She said proudly. "Oh yeah, Let's play tommorow. Then show me the girl you've mention. (The one who's a litlle bit snob as to CL's perspective -- aside from snob. (think nicka))
 
"Ok. Let's go there at the afternoon. Its afternoon when I last saw her there." CL said while washing the plates.
"Thats great. Gonna meet somebody there to maybe you two would get along. Ciao!" At that Taeyeon went home.
 
@Taeyeon's house
 
Taeyeon is lying at her bed when her cellphone lit up.
 
Shoot! I forgot to text Tiffany!
 
She saw tons of messages from Tiffany and she read it one by one and she can feel the anger of her lover just by text itself.  She sent a message to her.
 
Taeyeon> Err.. I forgot the phone. I just got home awhile ago. O_O
Tiffany> Do you know what time it is?! I said you get home early didn't I? KIM TAEYEON tomorrow ready yourself!! >:(
 
This is bad! Real bad.. I'm going to die, Im going to die O_O 
---------
 
The next day, as plan Taeyeon and CL went to the SONE Shop.
 
"Tae, There's a vacant seat over there. Come on!" They inform the Clerk and sit and play. While playing Taeyeon text Tiffany.
 
Taeyeon> Pani-ah, I'm here at the Sone. What time will you come here?
Tiffany> I'll be there in a jippy, just finished washing clothes. See you :*
 
After 30 minutes of waiting..
 
Tiffany was behind Taeyeon watching her play.
 
I smell something nice. I know that perfume.
 
She turned around and saw Tiffany watching her. "Hi! How long have you been there?" She asked. "Long enough to see you lose." Tiffany told her.
 
"CL, hey CL!" Since her friend is wearing headphones she need to distract the latter. She shook her up a bit."What is it Tae?! Can't you see I almost win.?", Well, you can do it later. First I want you to meet Tiffany" She pointed her out and continued "Erm.. she's a friend of mine."
 
CL eyes widen for a second and she whispered to Taeyeon, "Taengoo! She is the girl I was talking about.", The kid was also shocked. "Oh" was all she can say.
 
She went beside Tiffany and said "That's my bestfriend CL. Hope you two get along." then Tiffany whispered "So.. I'm just a friend Taetae?" with a little hint of teasing and anger. Well thats how Taeyeon felt.
 
It did not take long for Tiffany and CL to be friends, since they always beat Taeyeon. "Ok, Thats enough let's go now." Taeyeon chirped. "You want to stop because you always lose Taengoo."CL and slap her on her arms. "No! Its not my lucky day today! Thats all." She said defending herself. "Taetae just admit it we are waaaaayyy better than you." Tiffany added. "No! no! no!" Like a kid protesting then she went to the cashier and paid and went outside.
 
Tiffany went out too and lean her head agains Taeyeon shoulder and said "Awww.. My Taetae is sulking. Would a kiss will make it better?" Taeyeon instantly blushed and faced Tiffany. "Maybe? she said showing her dorky smile.
 
They went home after that, CL and Tiffany are still talking while Taeyeon just walking beside her lover. when they reached where Taeyeon lives, they bid farewell to CL. Before Tiffany can even step inside the gate the kid held her wrist "We are not going there, You and I are going to our favorite fast food chain and eat there. Come on!"
 
-------------
 
It did not go as Taeyeon planned to eat with Tiffany, her girlfriend did not budge from where she was standing."Taeyeon, I think you forgot something. Want me to remind you?" She said without showing any emotion. The kid gulp, as she know Tiffany still won't let go of what happened last night.
 
"Ok but not here.. Lets go somewhere else." She agreed, terror written all over her face but she tried to hide it. they went to the isolated street. Taeyeon sit not caring if its dusty, waiting for her girlfriend scold her. The unexpected happened, Tiffany also sat down beside Taeyeon. The kid was so confused, her lover pinched her cheek lightly and said "You're forgiven but don't do that again or else." Tiffany said and smiled, Tayeon also smiled and plant a kiss on her cheeks. " I won't promise it but I will do it often, you know its one of those time I just want to hangout and I don't go elsewhere aside CL's crib." She stand up brush off the dirt from her clothes and offered her hand to Tiffany which the latter accepted.
 
"Can we eat now?" Taeyeon asked. "Yeah, Let's go. I'm famished." Tiffany replied.
 
"Wow thats a big word" Taeyeon teased, she received a bump on her head."Ouch! That hurts"
"Its your fault"and Tiffany walk leaving the kid behind. "I'm just joking Pani-ah"
 
 
-------------
 
Sorry for not updating much this time.. Kinda Bust lately.. :) Again Thank you for reading and Subscribing to this story.