13th Chapter

Four
10 P.M.
 
Its Tiffany's Birthday!... and I still don't have any  gift for her. Great, just great.. I'll text Yoong so we can meet earlier.. 
 
Taeyeon> Yoongie! Can we meet up earlier tomorrow i still need to buy a gift for Tiffany..
Yoona>Sure! how about around 10am?
Taeyeon> Ok, sure why not..
 
Its Tiffany's birthday and she only invited Yoona, Seohyun and Taeyeon ofcourse. She said she won't have any party that day thats why she decided to just treat Taeyeon and her 2 friends that knows their relationship. 
 
--Seohyun knew about Taeny 3 days before Tiffany's birthday, Taeyeon admitted it to her while walking home, Seohyun just said ok and she's happy for Taeyeon and she will be always be there whenever she needs them.--
 
Taeyeon eagerly awaits for the clock to strike midnight to greet her beloved.
 
Damn! There is only 2 minutes left but its taking forever.. 
 
Then her cellphone lits up, she set her alarmed at exactly 12AM and then she hurriedly send the message to Tiffany.
 
Taeyeon> Pani, Pani, my Tipani! Happy birthday!!  iLoveyou! See you later.. :)
Tiffany> Thanks Taetae! iloveyoutoo.. See you later. mwua :*
 
The day has finally come. Taeyeon woke up extra earlier to buy a gift.
 
Taeyeon> Yoong! I'm all set, let's go shopping. :)
Yoona> Ok, just wait. 5 minutes, I'm almost at your house.
 
Yoona went to Taeyeon's house to pick her up and they went straight to the mall."Do you have any particular item you want to buy Tae?" asked Yoona excitedly, Actually I don't hehe.. that's why I brought you along so you can help me choose." She said casually, "Ok, Let's go gift hunting!" Yoona said excitedly.
 
They went from shop to shop looking fo the perfect gift. They even look at jewelerys but nothing seems to be perfect to Taeyeons taste. "Yoong, Let's go there." Taeyeon pointed at the store that sells stuffed toys and other cute stuff. There she spotted a cute plushie, a small siberian husky with large blue eyes,  "This is it Yoong! Its perfect." She picked it up and showed it to Yoona. "Taeng. Its so cute, I wish I'm you're girlfriend. haha! just kidding!" Yoona released her alligator laugh. "How you wish, Yoong. You have Taecyon anyway. Oh yeah, how are you two any progress?" Taeyeon asked her friend while waiting for the plushie to be gift wrapped."Well I just said yes to him last night before I went to sleep so we are now official Taeng, but please don't tell anyone yet. I'm the one who's going to tell all the Soshi about it." Yoona chirped. "Lucky you, Yoong. you can easily tell them your status in life unlike me.. Oh well, We will have time for that." She smiled weakly at Yoona. 
 
Then after their conversation and the gift has finally been picked Taeyeon called Tiffany, "Pani-ah, where are you? I'm on my way to our meeting place.", "Actually.. I'm already here Tae with Seohyun. Hurry up Taetae you know I hate waiting..",Tiffany said impatiently. " I'm on my way, my princess. I know you're furrowing your eyebrows. Stop it, you'll get wrinkles.haha!" Tae said happily. "So cheesy Tae so cheesy." Yoona butted-in.
 
After awhile, TAeny, Yoona and Seohyun finally saw each other. "Hello! Thank you for inviting me." Seohyun sincerely said." Its no problem, Seo, actually Tiffany here is the one who requested for you two." Taeyeon replied back. "Yeah, because I don't want to be left alone with this byuntae here." Said Tiffany jokingly. "Yah! I am not!", "We already know that." Seohyun and Yoona said at the same time. "Hey! you two I thought you're my friends." This time  Taeyeon pouted. "We are Tae but what Tiffany said was true. haha! now let's go to where you're taking us." 
 
Yoona and Seohyun went ahead and hailed a cab. Tiffany stand there for a while and whispered at Tae. "You know I'm just kidding. No matter how much a byuntae you are. I still love you." Then she gave Taeyeon a kissed on the cheek in which Taeyeon blushed. She just intertwined her fingers with the latter and start walking towards the cab waiting for them. Holding Tiffany's hand at the left side while the other is holding her gift. Tiffany already noticed it but she never asked Taeyeon to give it to her yet.
 
----
another update.. Tiffany's birthday celebration will continue next chapter but I don't have the time to do that now. may be tomorrow? :)

1.3k views! waw. I'm so gratefull thank you so much everybody.. please leave a comment so I know hat you think of the story so far..