14th Chapter

Four
listen to this while reading.. Hmm .. Let me know if you know other songs that would compliment in this story.. thank you :)
 
-----------
Taeny, Seohyun and Yoona made it to their destination to celebrate Tiffany's birthday. A mall that the common visitors are rich but it doesn't mean average people are not allowed ofcourse they can also go there. "Tae lets it first, I want pizza." Tiffany said enthusiastically dragging Taeyeon along the way. " Whatever you pleases you mushroom" while being drag along. Seohyun and Yoona just followed the two to whatever restaurant they would go. Atlast Tiffany settled in one of the restaurant she found " Pizza hut Bistro".  They find seats for them, Tiffany is acrossed Taeyeon and beside Tiffany was Seohyun and beside Taeyeon was Yoona. Taeyeon put the gift under the table so it won't be kicked accidentally by a stranger.
 
Seohyun whispered to Yoona, I think we wore the wrong clothes today, I mean look, It does not match with the place and all.", "Relax, Look at Taeyeon she doesn't mind if we are in a fancy restaurant. She's so calm and all." Yoona whispered back, " uhm, do I need to remind you that its TAEYON you're talking about THE SAME TAEYEON that don't really mind what she wears wherever she is a long as she is comfortable.", Oh yeah right haha! sorry I forgot. Just go along theres nothing we can do now we cannot go back to change." and the two of them looked at Taeyeon whose busy looking at the menu and laugh quitely as they can."Hey, what are you two talking about? Mind if you share it with us?" Taeyeon asked them. "Its nothing, so have you decided what to order, we tag along here to eat Tae so hurry up and order already." Yoona quickly replied. Taeyeon nod her  head and called the waiter and told him their orders. While they we're waiting Taeyeon pick up the gift and placed it on top of the table and gave it to Tiffany. "Pani-ah! Happy Birthday! Hope you'll like it! Yoong helped me choose this." She said it like a proud kid showing what they've done a good thing. "Thanks" All Tiffany could say being shy and all. "No kiss?" Yoona teased, Both blushed at the mention of the word kiss. Yoona and Seohyun said it at the same time, "Kiss". Taeyeon just do what her friends want she kissed Tiffant on the cheeks and smiled. "There. Happy?" ans she get backs to her seat. Tiffany blushed even more and all she can do was to stare at the floor while the kid chat happily with her friends like it was no big deal. 
 
Tiffany got her compusure back and join chatting with the Soshi girls, Then their food came and they eat happily while still chatting after their meal. Taeyeon payed the bill and they start to roam the mall they went from shop to shop like there was no tomorrow. They play games, they watch movie, eat again looked at the sale items, took a lot of pictures. Taeyeon paid so much attention to Tiffany that day she could see her girlfriend having a lot of fun also her friends.
 
I'm glad they are having fun especially Tiffany. All the money I've saved up is all worth it to spend today. Since they are having so much fun especially her. How I wish this day will last much longer.
 
Since Taeyeon was so absorbed with her own toughts she  didn't realize she's very behind the others so Tiffany approached her. "Tae, are you ok? Aren't you having fun?" Tiffany asked worriedly. " I'm fine mushroom.. just lost in my own world again." She showed her toothy smile and intertwined her fingers to TIffany then they started walking again.It was almost closing time of the mall when they decided to go home. Taeyeon hail a cab and let her friends and Tiffany ride at the back seat. Then she sat beside the driver. "Ohhhh~ Taengu is being a gentleman today. Showing off to Tiffany?" Yoona teased  the latter and Seohyun can't stop giggling while Tiffany just smiled and look at her lover. " YAH! Yoongie! I swear if i wear sitting there, I already pushed you out the cab!", " Ohhh~ scary.. to bad TAe you're way over there." Then released her famous alligator laugh. Taeyeon tried to jump over at the back but before she ould do it. Tiffany already warned her. "Tae, don't you dare do it, You know what I will do to you." Tiffany stared at the girl while her arms are crossed. Yoona stick her tongue out and laughed again, This time Seohyun cannot hold her laughter anymore and laugh along with Yoona. TAeyeon was at the disadvantage so she can only do is go back to her seat puff her cheecks while her arms crossed.
 
They rode off the cab 2 streets away from SONE INTERNET SHOP to avoid integoration from the other guys. Well not all of them since Taecyon already know where they went since Yoona kept in touch with him while at the mall but he promised not to tell anyone. Where they get off the cab Taecyeon was already there waiting for Yoona."Hi Tae, Seo and HAppy Birthday Tiffany, I bet you had a great time" Taecyon said.  "Thank you and yes we had so much fun." Tiffany replied. "So.. uh.. Yoona and I.. can we go now?", ""Why are you stuttering Taec? Yeah you can go with her now. and about Seohyun make sure she gets home safely." Taeyeon said to Taecyon like a boss. They bid farewell with the others and TAeny start walking to the other direction. Since Tiffany recieved a text from her mother to buy food on her way home. So they went to a nearby restaurant to make sure when Tiffany gets home the food is still quite hot. They walk a different route this time to avoid the SONE RENTAL. When they have reached the street near Tiffany's home Taeyeon stop walking since Tiffany always make her go home once they've reached that spot. "Taetae we're here already. You need to go home. Its getting very dark." Taeyeon just stood there smiling she gave the gift again to Tiffany and asked. "Did you have fun today my princess?", "Yes hubby I did. I really had fun today and thanks again for this wonderful gift. although I haven't opened it yet I know its something wonderful." Her eye smile was showing and its one of TAeyeons hint that Tiffany is very happy and it makes her feel butterflies in her stomach, blood rushes in to her cheeks. The feeling she can't just explain to anyone. 
 
They were quiet for a moment and their faces get closer by the seconds till their lips met. They kissed for awhile and their forhead rest at each other. TAeyeon smiled and said. "Mushroom, HAppy Birthday Iloveyou, always will and whatever happen I will always be there for you and I will never leave you.", "So cheesy Tae, so cheesy. Iloveyoutoo always will. This one of the best birthday I ever had." She pecked TAeyeon on the lips and went home. Taeyeon also went home. 
 
@Taeyeons home
 
TAeyeon>Pani-ah I'm home. :)
Tiffany> Ok, Tae text you later. Mom needs me rightnow. loveyou!
 
Hmm.. it might take a while. Going to play for a while.
 
After her PC booted she checked her Profile at one of the SOcial Networking site. Their pictures were already uploaded but what caught her attention was Tiffany's profile picture. The gift she gave her was on it with a caption "<3"
 
 
Thats the gift. yeap thats it. The real thing XD
 
 
She's not excited uploading the pics haha! She's so cute here and here also. Oh we also have picture just the two of us. nice. This girl really makes me feel all the unexplainable feelings and it makes m fall for her even more. Tiffany Hwang someday I'm going to propose t you when everything is settled. Just wait. 
:)
 
------------------
 
 
So how was it? is it anygood?.. Woaw... Thank your for the views and for subscrbing . I'm so happy :)