34th Chapter

Four

March

Taeyeon's class has been preparing non stop for their feasibility. 

"Tae can you do this? Just count how many answered a, b etc etc.." Yoona command. "Ok. Just put it there." The kid was busy playing with her psp.

"Tae, you can play with it all you want after our feasib." Yoona said. "Alright." The kid didn't argue with her friend and just do what she was told to do.

After an all nighter at Sica's house they all went homo to have some sleep.

After a couple of hours Taeyeon woke up and decided to visit CL.

While waiting for her friend..

"Tae"

She heard a voice. A voice that she knows very well, She followed where the voice was coming and there she saw Tiffany but she wasn't alone she's with Yuri and their other friends.Tiffany already put her arms around her like before. If they are still together this would be a normal thing for her but no they are not together anymore. 

Taeyeon jolted because of the sudden contact. She cannot comprehend whats going on. Speechless.

"Sorry about that" Tiffany release her from the hug.

Awkward silence.

"uhm.. how are you?"

Imissyou. Please be mine again.

"I'm fine."

Good job. Just ask her idiot. This the chance.

"How bout you?"

"I'm ok."

She looked at Tiffany. She missed her so much. She just want to hug her, to kiss her to ask her if there is still a chance. Yuri came and broke the silence between them. "Too bad the studio is full. Lets go and eat."

"Uhm.. ok.. Bye Tae. It was nice seeing you again." Just like that Tiffany left her there.

She already moved on.

She went near CL's house and sit their other friends are there.

"Hi tae who was the tall girl you were talking to?"

"She.. she's my ex.. Nah.. I'm just kidding. A good friend of mine."

"Yea right Tae. I won't judge you don't worry." Taeyeon just smiled and went home.

@Taeyeon's room

While she lie down on her bed. Thoughts clouded her mind all about one person.

Why didn't I hug her back? Stupid Taeyeon. Why didn't I just asked her to be my girlfriend again. Stupid Stupid Stupid!

A trickle of tears flow.

Great this feelings again. Will I ever move on?

--- 

@Defense day

Everything went well for Taeyeon and her friends. 

"Good job guys! Time to celebrate!" All of them cheered. "What now?" Taeyeon asked while playing with her psp.

"What else is there to do.. Lets play all night." One of the boys suggested. 

"Yeah. Lets" Seohyun squeal.

"Ok. First I need to change clothes. Wearing formal clothes is not my thing. I'll catch up with you guys there." The kid stood up and went home."Wait for me Tae.." Hyoyeon also stood up and followed her.While the two were walking Taeyeon spoke "Actually I can't be too happy yet."

"why?"

"Programming class"

"Oh yea me too."

Lets go there later around 8pm? They would be there till tommorow right? I wanna sleep."

"Yeah. sure We'll just go to your house later going to stop by at Erycks house first."

"Its a deal then."

---

After playing for hours and the sun decides to rise they all agreed to go home.

"My braaaaiiiinnn! It hurts!" The kid complained.

"Are you kidding me? You play psp then marathon anime then watch tv then play the psp again. You complain playing with us for 12 hours?!" Yoona dramatically said.

"I have breaks in between! The only break we do when is when we check our facebook.. Thats it and then game on again.." Taeyeon defend.

"I'm hungry.." Seohyun in. 

"Lets eat!" Sica suddenly drag Taeyeon by the neck.

---

@Taeyeon's residence

Finally I can relax a little bit.

Her phone rung.

what now???

"What is it hyo?"

"Tae! Check your grade at Programming."

"Ok. Wait a sec.."

She booted the pc up while she wait for her she keep the conversation going.

" Whats your grade?"

"...D"

"D? whats the D stand for?"

"Dead?"

"Ok... wait I'll check mine now." She carefully check each subject.

"I also got D Hyo."

".. so we are both dead. Lets go to the univ. I'll go there.. Go take a bath."

Can this day keeps getting any better?

"I'm sleepy."

"Its not like you're the only one."

They weny inside the Director's Office."Hi sir Jim." Taeyeon greeted the director.

"What brings you here?" 

"We want to ask something Sir Jim." Hyoyeon already start explaining things and Taeyeon just nod. "D is drop out.. I assume your proffessor put that instead of 5. The only thing you can do now is to repeat that subject."

Oh crap!

"can we take it up this summer?" The kid asked.

"Unfortunately you can't. Take it next semester along with your juniors." 

"Ok. Thanks for the help Director bye."

When they got outside the office they looked at each other and sighed."Lets go home. There is nothing we can do about it." Taeyeon suggested.

"Yeah.. How will I'll tell mom about this again?" Hyoyeon started to panic."Calm down. I'm sure they would understand it." She tried to calm her friend.

----

@Taeyeon's house

"Mom I need to repeat another subject next semester."

"Did you got a 5?"

"No. My prof put a D on it."

"Its better than 5. Just do well next semester."

----

April

Jiyoung's birthday

Taeyeon> Happy birthday drunkard! wahaha!

Jiyoung > Thanks midget.. come here to my house. Celebrate this glorious day with me and I already told Sooyoung bout it.

Taeyeon> Alright.. be right there later.

Then she recieved another message.

Tiffany> Hi Tae.

Am i dreaming?

Taeyeon>hi..

Tiffany> how are you?

Taeyeon> I'm fine. You?

Tiffany> Same. Going to visit Yuri's father at the hospital.

Taeyeon> I heard about it. Hope he get well soon.

The conversation end

Still awkward..

------

@Jiyoung's house

"Hey buddies! Long time no see!" Jiyoung greeted them. "We just saw each other 2 weeks ago." 

"Still a long time compare when we we're high school."

"You got a point there." While Sooyoung is looking for the plate and utensils. "Before we start our little celebration we should sing Happy birthday to Jiyoung first." Jiyoung's mom suggested.

"Moooom"

"Happy birthday Jiyoung ~" the two sang.

"Thanks guys. Now Lets take pictures.."

-----

Computer Science Group

"Guys! Lets go swimming! Since its summer and all!" Everybody agreed. Everything was plan out well.

---

The day of their outing came. Everyone is excited. 

Now what? I think I'll just sit there.

Her classmates were busy preparing their food. Some already went to swim. While the kid just sit there and played. "Tae, go change already." Jessica instruct Taeyeon. "Hmm.. ok. Where is net? I'll ask her to accompany me."

(Net Soshi's close friend. More like their mother when she is around.)

"Net! Lets change our clothes then go swim i guess."

"ok. Lets go."

@the changing room

"Hey Tae!"

"What?"

"What if Tiffany is also here what would you do?"

Silence..

"I dunno, but one thing for sure I'll be avoiding her and I would be wishing I didn't come here."

"You hate her that much?" Net asked while fixing her hair.

"Can you tie my hair too? Bun style. No i don't hate her. I still love her and I don't have the guts to talk to her and see her with somebody else."

They went back to where the others are. Some are showing off their diving skill some just take a dip like Taeyeon. 

"Net can you piggy back ride me?" Before Net can answer her Taeyeon is already at her back.

While Net was walking she slipped. 

"Waaah! drowning!"

"Calm down Tae! You -- blurgh stop pffsttt that!" Taeyeon didn't notice she keeps pushing down Net's head under water.

"Ooppss. Sorry. Lets eat." She went down from Net's back.

"Hey I can jump around." So they hop their way back to the solid ground to eat.

 

Just like last time they had fun until morning came and its time to pack their things and go home.

----------------------

Sorry for the long wait O_O