18th Chapter

Four

Now you know how Taeny interacts.. Lets.. uhh.. gi back to their daily life.

-------

Taeyeon's 1st semester is nearly ending and it means they are quite busy right now. Taeny barely see each other and most of the time. They just send messages or chat with each other.

Taeyeon> Pani-ah, how are you? Imissyou, just a little bit more. I'll see you again.

Tiffany> Imissyoumore Taetae. -_-", Can't wait for that day.

Taeyeon spend her days with her classmates. Always having an overnight to finish all the things that needs to be done. There are times that they don't sleep at all because of that Taeyeon fell asleep while taking an exam. Luckily she got some answers before the time is up. (she's an expert when it comes to this kind of things,)

Its their last exam and also the last day for the semester. Taeyeon's class decided to celebrate so they held a little party. After the celebration, they oart ways with the guys. Soshi decided to play before heading out. They invited their other classmate to tag along " Yuri! Come with us, lets play" Yoona said. "Uh.. I don't know how to play the game your obsess with but sure we'll go." Yuri agreed along with her friends. They do a headcount and realize they lack one person. "I'll call Tiffany to fill up their team." Taeyeon suggested. They all agreed and she immediately called her mushroom. "Pani-ah, are you free today? We lack one person well actually its for the other team.", "Yeah, Its still early so yes i can play Taetae." By the tone of Tiffany's voice she knew her girlfriend is happy.

It did not take long for TAeyeon and the others to reach the PC Rental Shop. Also Tiffany is already there waiting. The kid was overjoyed she left the others and hurriedly hugged the taller girl. "Imissyou so much." She said loud enough for Tiffany to hear. Her scent invades Taeyeon's nose, She likes it, no she loves it. 'Ehem! Lets go inside." Hyoyeon interupt as the two savour their sweet time. "Pani-ah, These area also my classmates. Meet Yuri, Nicole and Hyomin." Tiffany said hi and after that they went inside. Leetuk, Nickhun and Taecyon are also there but they are busy playing another game they just said hi and resumed playing. 

Soshi won, even though Yuri's team seek help from the guys. "You are good at this." Yuri stated, "We are not. Its your first time playing so its natural that you lose today, Play more you'll eventually get the hang of it." Hyoyeon said happily.

Taeny already left first. Taeyeon just informed Yoona about it. 

While walking, The kid intertwined her fingers with the girl beside her. She lead her to their favorite place -- The Park. "Mushroom, you know, you're ugly." She laughed at her own joke. As a reply Tiffany pinched her at her waist. "Ow, ow! It hurts! I' just kidding mushroom." She said wincing in pain. "Serves you right, hmpf." Then Tiffany made a gap between her and Taeyeon.

"And I was excited to see you then that is what you are going to say to me. I hate you." This time Taeyeon went nearer to Tiffany and put her hand into the latters waist to make them closer. "I'm just kidding mushroom." This time Tiffany rested her head at Taeyeon's shoulder. "Still not forgiven. MIdget." They stayed like that for a while. "I love you." She kissed the top of Tiffany's head and hug her tightly.

"Taetae, what if one day I get into an accident and lost my memories. What would you do?" She looked at Taeyeon's eyes. THe latter looked at her questionely. She cupped her face and pecked her lips.

How would I answer that? Whats gotten into her?

"Before I answer that, how would I know if you gotten yourself into an accident? Who would tell me?", Isn't it obvious. Mom would surely tell you."

(Tiffany's mom knows TAeyeon's number. Tiffanys mom always text Taeyeon if her daughter is with her os if she knows where she is but she still doen't know the real relationship between the two.)

Then Taeyeon sighed and said "Ok lets say your mom told me. I would surely go wherever hospital you are. Then if you open your eyes and see me looking at you and ask me who am I. I would be shock and sad at the same time.", "Taetae, its not what I'm asking." Tiffany said briefly. "I'm not yet done telling the story." She smiled and continued, " I will court you? Nah.. I'll visit you everday if I can. I will introduced myself as your freind.", "Why just a friend?" Tiffany asked curiously. "First your relatives might be there and if I suddenly burst out that you're my girlfriend they might not let me see you again. Second Even you might not believe me if I tell you that."

"You got a point there." She lightly pinched Taeyeon's chee. "Then when you get out of the hospital. I'll visit you at your house and tell you all the things we always do before you lose your memories. Then eventually you wil remember me as your girlfriend. The End." She finished it with a smile and rock their body while hugging.

"Yeah right, like its so easy for you to do all those things." Tiffany sit up again and look at Taeyeon waiting for a reply.  "I didn't say it would be asy I just said I will visit you everyday, have fun with you until you regain your memories, who said it would be easy?  Restraining myself to Look at you with so much love, to kiss you, hug you like this, hold your hands. You think thats easy?" She kissed Tiffany's hand and speak again. " Just thinking about it breaks my heart into pieces but I will do all those things for you." Tiffany smiled very contented with Taeyeon's answer. She held the latter's cheek and closed the gap between them. They kissed, it was innocent and sweet. The kid felt butterflies in her stomach, her heart flutters. She missed this feelings.

"How can you be so sweet and serious at the same time baby?", "I just told you what I would do in that kind of situation. Nothing more maybe because you love me so much? haha!" Taeyeon let out her ahjumma laugh. "I take back what I said you are not sweet at all."

-------------------

Whew,, Hope you enjoy reading my story and thank you for subcribing... :)
Please comment what you think or something,, ^_^