5th Chapter

Four
Ok, I can't sleep right now. Is this really happening? I have a girlfriend now but is this the right thing? Or is it wrong? I just love somebody but I also hurt someone because of it. Aish! I'll just stop worrying for now and get some sleep.
 
Morning came and its the weekend again. 
 
Its May 4th already, Finals are fast approaching.
 
After pondering some thoughts Taeyeon checked her phone and there was a meesage from Tiffany.
 
Tiffany> Good morning Tae! Did you eat your breakfast? iLoveyou. :)
Taeyeon> Good morning Pani-ah. I'm making my favorite drink, Hot Chocolate with lots of sugar :) iLoveyou too.
Tiffany> Lots of sugar? How many exactly do you put in your drink?
Taeyeon> Erm.. uhhh.. 5 spoonful?
Tiffany> What?! Do you want to get sick? KIM TAEYEON! CALL ME RIGHT NOW! WE NEED TO TALK!
 
Ow! She's so bossy and we just started dating. Aish Kim Taeyeon, prepare you ears.
 
Taeyeon dialled Tiffany's number and the latter immediatly answered. " Hello Pani-ah?", " KIM TAEYEON! Do you realize that putting alot of sugar in your drink you would get. Gosh! You;re the only one I know who put that much, What will I do with you, You're such a Kid TAe. Now, lessen the you're sugar intake. 2 spoonful is enough for you young lady." Taeyeon never had the chance to talk so she let her finished befor she reason out.
 
"Pani-ah, You know how much I love sweets right? Those are part of my being-- chocolates,sugar, candies. I love them but not as much I love you." Taeyeon sadi carefully cause she mighht release Hellfanny early in the morning.
 
"Tae, I'm just worried about you your health. I know you love them. I can see that whenever we are together, you always ate ice cream then a chocolate bar and you have no Idea what it can do to you. You become very very hyper active. Just lessen your intake ok?" Tiffany said caringly. "Alright, alright. I will do it, anything for you my princess. iLoveyou", "Ok, promise me that Tae, Go grab your breakfast then text me after. Bye, iloveyou." Then Taeyeon dropped the call.
 
Haist. 2 Spoonful of sugar that will do Tae, wait.. another scoop won't hurt hehe..
 
After finishing her breakfast Taeyeon cleaned the house then she took her bath then she text Tiffany.
 
Taeyeon> Pani-ah, What are you doing?
Tiffany> Playing PSP, how bout you?
Taeyeon> Watching anime, Let's meet later but I don't want to play Lets go somewhere else.
Tiffany>Hmmm. Ok, I'll meet you up near the Computer shop around 3pm.
Taeyeon> Ok. Lets go to the mall.
 
3PM- Near SONE PC Rental
 
Taeyeon was waiting patiently when Taecyon noticed her. " Hey Tae! Wazzup What are you doing here?" "I'm just waiting for Tiffany." Taeyeon replied nonchalantly. "Oh, i see. How's Yoona? Is she coming with you?" Taecyon asked her. " Nope, Its just us two today. Just text her. Its not like you're a stranger to her."
 
Then Tiffany came not long afterwards so Taeyeon said goodbye to Taecyon and hail a cab.
 
@the Cab
 
"Tae.." whispered Tiffany while she plays with their intertwined fingers. " Hmmm, Yes Pani-ah?" "What are we gonna do at the mall?" Tiffany asked the latter. Taeyeon act like she was thinking, "Stroll, eat, play, watch a movie?" This is our first date so I want to make it memorable" said Taeyeon then she showed her toothy smile and Tiffany respond by showing her eye smile.
 
TBC
-------
 
Leave a comment please.. so I know what you think about the story thank you. :)