26th Chapter

Four
So Seungri and Taeyeon are seeing each other often again. Tiffany knew it, what she doesn't know was Seungri somehow goes overboard. He sometimes touch Taeyeon, the kid jsut put Seungri's hand away.
 
So Back to Taeyeon --
 
Let us all pretend that Taeyeon's birthday falls right at November 4. Pleeeaaseee!!  I don't want to ruin the timeline of the story.
 
--Tayeon's birthday 12midnight--
 
Tiffany was the first to send a message to Taeyeon.
 
Tiffany>Baby!HAppy Birthday! Iloveyou so much!
Taeyeon> Thanks! Don't forget my BoA album and Iloveyoutoo much!!
Tiffany> Haha! Let me think about it ;) Go to sleep Taeng you still have school later. Goodnight! iLoveyou!
Taeyeon> Hai! I'll sleep now. Goodnight. loveyoumuch..
 
Its my birthday! Wow! again this is one of the best birthday so far. What to wish for..hmmm.. I know! I wish me and Tiffany would stay together for the rest of our lives.
 
@School
"Morning Tae! Happy birthday! So where are we gonna party?" Yoona asked a soon as she saw Taeyeon. " Sica can we crash at your house tonight?" Taeyeon asked Jessica who were busy texting her boyfriend. " Hmm.. Yeah.. sure"
 
"You can also invite attorney if you want to" Taeyeon added. (She calls Sica's boyfriend attorney." She is somewhat close to the guy.)
 
Taeyeon texted Tiffany
Taeyeon> Wifey! I'm going to Sica's house tonight.
 
Strangely she never recieved a reply until school ends. She ignore it so her friends won't worry.
 
@Sica's house
"Time to celerbrate!" Her friends shouted. Yuri were also there, they invited her clique but she is the only one who show up. They took a lot of picture, eat, had fun and all. But for Taeyeon's case she cannot fully enjoy the little celebration.
 
Flashback, couple of hours before they start partying. Taeyeon received a message from Tiffany's mom.
 
Tiff.mom>Hi! are you with Tiffany?
Taeyeon> Hi, Mrs. Hwang but she is not with me. I'll to locate her and update you.
Tiff.mom> Ok, thanks.
--
 
Taeyeon> hey, where are you? You're mom is already looking for you. O_o
 
But alas no reply has been recieved and this is what keeps bugging Taeyeon for awhile now.
 
Back to the party.
 
Seohyun was busy taking pictures of everybody, Jessica was busy chatting with Hyoyeon and their other friends. Yoona was busy playing plants vs. zombies.
 
Taeyeon were observing her firends and classmates having a blast while she was busy eating.
 
every went home and Taeyeon was satisfied with it. When she got home she saw a cake and spaghetti on the table. She took a slice and dishful of spaghetti. (She always eat)
 
Little did she know her mom was still awake. "Oh hi mom! Thanks for the food."
 
"No problem, did you have fun today?" her mom asked. "Yeah I did." She smiled and hug her mom. " This coming sunday, you will celebrate your birthday along with your cousin jill." 
 
"We always do ever since I can remember" Then the kid chuckle.
 
Once she got to her room she checked her phone and saw a message.
Tiffany> Taetae, I'm sorry for the late reply I got drunk and I got home arpund 9pm.
Taeyeon>Great news Pani. Just what I need to know before my birthday ends. thanks a lot.
Tiffany> I'm so sorry Tae :'(
Taeyeon> Yeah sure, I'm sleepy goodnight.
Tiffany> Goodnight tae. Iloveoyu and I'm sorry.
----------------------------------------------------------------
The views the views! and the subscribers.. Thank you very much.. :D