16th Chapter

Four

Listen to this qhile reading I dunno if it will be okay for this chapter.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g39Q8HtfU5k

 

One of those Taeny moment

 

Whenever Taeny are together , they always spend their time at Taeyeon's home. Tiffany likes talking or playing with Taeyeons cousins especially with Michiko, Taeyeon's youngest cousin. No one knew in that household the real relationship between Tiffany and Taeyeon. They are not ready to tell their parents yet.

-----

One evening, Taeyeon is busy texting her mushroom

Taeyeon> What is the reason, when you could have any man you want, I don't see what I have to offer, I should've been a [season] guess you could see I had potential. Do you know you're my miracle? :)

Tiffany> Is that a song?

Taeyeon> yes it is, Statue - Lil Eddie

Tiffany> hmmm.. I'll try to listen to it. Try together by Ne yo <3

Taeyeon> haha I know that song, I like it. :)

Tiffany> Baby, you're the one I've waited for because you gave me what I need and more <3

Taeyeon> Really mushroom?

Tiffany> Yes hubby, You're the only one who can make me shiver whenever you touch me. I've been in a lot of relationship before but you're not like them, you're different.

I'm different? hmmm.  I'll like to hear it from her directly.

She called Tiffany and it did not take long for her girlfriend to answer. "Taetae, why did you call?", "I want to ask you something mushroom", "What is it Tae?" Her husly voice send shiver down to Taeyeon's litte body. Whenever Tiffany is teasing Taeyeon, she talk in her most iest voice and it never fails to make Taeyeon blushed and she likes how her Taetae blush. " I... uhh.. I. I" She knows how much her Taetae is struggling right now keeping her composure but failed doing so. "Pani-ah, stop using that voice of yours, you know it makes me weak down to my knees" She plead. " haha. Fine, you're not going to be affected if you stop thinking erted stuff about me."  Tiffany said with as a matter of fact tone. " Yah! I am not a prevert, well maybe .. sometimes, Only for you but that's not the point here, What do you think makes me different from your past lovers?" She asked.

"Because you Taetae, you're weird, clumsy, a kid both in height and mind, a erted kid, very selfish kid, A hyper kid especially when she eat sugary stuff, A kid that is lost in her own world, easily teased kid, whiney , lazy, sleepy head kid." Tiffany said slowly for Taeyeon to understand her well and she's very proud she knows Taeyeon inside and out.

"Hey! Some of those things you've mentioned is not true!" Taeyeon shouted fromthe other line. " Yeah right Tae, Even your friend would tell the same thing about you, and I'm not done yet.."  The line was cut, Taeyeons cellphone runned out of battery. " Tsk, Stupid phone." She quickly run out of her room and look for her mother. " MOM! Can I borrow your phone for a minute?", "Its over there at the table." , "Thanks!" She quickly texted Tiffany.

Taeyeon>  Pani-ah, Its me, Tae my phone just died,. I still want to know the continuation of your explanation. See you tommorow. Iloveyou. Don't reply here.

After she send the message, She quickly erased the it and went back to her room.

3PM at the usual spot where she always wait for Tiffany.

So sleepy -_-", I wanna sleep badly but I'm also hungry. I'll buy something first.

Taeyeon bought a burger for herself and when she came back Tiffany is already there. She run towards her. " Hi! Sorry, I'm not here when you came, got hungry." She showed her half eaten burger." , "Dork,.." Then Tiffany start walking into Taeyeon's house direction.

When they got there, Tiffany greeted Taeyeon's grandma and proceed to Taeyeon's room like she also owns it. She laydown comfortably at the bed. "You came here to sleep?" You have your own room." , "yeah whatever midget, You should be honored that a girl like me sleeps here." She stated lazily. "Whatever.." Then Taeyeon turn on her mp3 and speaker. "Yah! Don't you know how popular am I? Everybody wans a piece of me, I mean boys and girls line up. They want to be close as much as possible, cuddle with me and many more." Tiffany said proudly.

"Guess I'm not like them. They don't know the real Tiffany Hwang, If they only knew they might think again before approaching you." Taeyeon chuckled after saying it and sit beside Tiffany, her lover automatically switch position and placed her head at TAeyeon's chest. "Such dork, Doesn't know houw lucky she is to have me,", I'm a dork yes, I'm also Lucky thats right because the so called queen bee, self pro claimed goddess has fallen head over heels to this dork right here." Taeyeon said it like a kid that is so proud that she ace an exam. She saw Tiffany blushed at her remarks. " and that is why you're different form them." and with that she kissed Taeyeon's cheek.

"Hmmm.. How different am I?", Taeyeon asked her." First of all you're a dork, you see me differently you even critisize me, you make fun of me even though you know how ill-tempered I am.You know how to calm me down, You always say the right word, You never lie to me even it will hurt me you always says the truth. I never taught I would find somebody that can oppose to all the things I say. You made me do things I never do like feeding you, taking care of you a little kid, Wait for you, walk miles away. You know how I hate to do those things." She said it while playing with Taeyeon's curl, while the girl beside her listen to her attentively even though her eyes we're closed.

Taeyeon tightly hug her girlfriend and placed a kissed on top of her forhead. " I forgot to mentionsomething.. This dork here will always love her mushroom forever, She would be the only one I will cherished in this lifetime. I'll do my best not to make her cry."

Tiffany breaks the hug and said, "Tae, you know my longest streak for being in a relationship is 2 months." Taeyeon looked at her fingrs and started counting. We've been together for a 3 months and going 4. I beat your record and I swear no one can beat my record for I, Kim Taeyeon wil hold you forever!" Then she started tickling Tiffany, they stopped playing when they got tired. They were in an awkward position. Taeyeon quickly gets up and sit again.

"Taetae. I.. want you, now" Tiffany said in her low husky voice," Taeyeo got nervous hearing this and when she turned around Tiff burst out laughing. "I was only joking Tae." Taeyeon looked at he with a serious face. "Pani-ah .. are you... still a .. ?" She said shyly and turn around.

"Yah! Taeyeon, even though I did a lot of things back then I can proudly say I am a ." . "Then, will you allow me to take it?" Tiffany was shocked at what she heard. "No! not now.., When uhmm.. we are both ready and I know its very sacred that you must only do it when you get married or If you know that someone is your lifetime partner or something." She scratched the back of her head while explaining.

What the did I just say?! She would think I'm such a ert even though I am.. just little bit,?

"Yes. If its you then I will not hesitate to give it to you." Taeyeon looked at her lover surpirsed to what it said. She saw how serious Tiffany. It made Taeyeon a lot more nervous. "Why don't we go outside and eat something mushroom?" She ended their conversation just like that andwent out.

----------------

How was it? ooohh.. almost 2k views and thank your for subscribing for my story I really appreciate it.. :)