25th Chapter

Four
Taeny Day and its raining
 
"Want to play outside?" Taeyeon asked while playing with her stufftoy."Are you crazy? Its pouring outside, do you want to get sick?" Tiffany replied a little bit annoyed. Tayeon looked at her and smile then said "I'm just asking. I know you won't agree with it." Then she sat closer to her and watched her carefully like memorizing every detail.
 
I'll never get bored looking at you. Ever.
 
"Taetae, Its cold." It snapped Taeyon back to reality. "Then uhh.. hmmm" She smirked and said "Hug?"
 
Tiffany showed her eye smile. "Yeah. Hug will do." The kid immediately hug her girlfriend and placed a kiss into her cheeks. "Comfy?"
 
"Hmm.. Yeah.. I like it." They stayed in their hugging position for awhile. Taeyeon broke the skinship and reached for her cellphone that was ringing. "Wazzup?", "Tae! I miss you! How are you?! Hey! Sunny told me she saw you few weeks ago. Why you did not invite me?!"
 
"Sooyoung! I miss you too!" Taeyeon felt chill send down to her spine when she said that. Tiffany looked at her eyebrows met. She signalled the girl that its her friend nothing to worry about. Her girlfriend just nod and went to play with Taeyeon's sister. 
 
"Sorry, I was a little bit interrupted there, anyway yeah we saw each other few weeks ago and it was a coincedence. She is still the same as ever. We must have a get together sometime! I miss you too so much!" They talk for a bit and bid goodbye. Taeyeon put her cellphone down and went where her girlfriend is.
 
"Hey! Sorry about that." She went near the two girls talking. "So you had a "friendly date" last time and did not tell me" Tiffany said monotonously. Taeyeon was dumbfounded, As far as she can remember she did tell Tiffany about it. "Eh? I didn't but I thought I did." Taeyeon defended herself.
 
"Well, Miss Kim Taeyeon you did not told me about it, I can remember well what you tell me every time you go out and when you get home and that one is not on the list. Care to explain that?" Tiffany said with a little bit high tone.
 
"Erm, Can we talk about it at my room instead?"
 
But I swear I did tell her that. I think.
 
After Tiffany went inside the kids room, sit at Taeyeon's bed. The kid tried to sit beside her lover but the latter just move away made a gap between them.
 
This is bad. Reall bad. Why am I always explaining things to her. err..
 
"Erm.. How will explain it." Taeyeon started. "Here goes, remember the time I said I'm going with my friends? That was also the time I met my high school friend Sunny, It was a coincidence when we saw each other aaaanndd.. Its a long time since we saw each other,. I got overwhelm by it then before I knew it I bid farewell to Sica and the others and I swear Pani-ah we only talked for a while and also I told her.. uhmm about us..Oh yeah I also showed her your picture."
 
"You did? And what picture is it Tae? You didn't dare to show her a picture of me thats ugly." Tiffany looked at her with her eyes that was squintch that anytime when you said yes she will go berserk.
 
"Ofcourse not, What I showed her was your primary pic before you change to the current one." The kid answered back quickly. "So are you still mad?"
 
"No, but you still need a punishment because of it."
 
Why am i always having this stupid punishment?
 
"Come here Tae, I'll tell you something."
 
WHACK!!
 
"Owwwwiieee!!!" 
 
Taeyeon got hit by Tiffany at the back of her head. She tried to ease the pain by gently rubbing it but to no avail the pain remain the same. As usual Tiffany can't bear to see her lover in pain and so she sa beside Taeyon and try to ease the pain by rubbing it also.
 
"Feel better?" She asked the latter. "Kind of.." the kid trails of. Tiffany placed a kissed where she hit the kid. "Now? Better?"  The kid smiled and said. "Much better." Then she hugged the girl beside her.
 
Thye lie down still  hugging until they eventually fell asleep. Tiffany was the first to wake. As she sat up she gently shake Taeyeon. "Hey! Its 6pm I need to go home." The kid still sleepy said "Hmm..  5 more minutes."
 
"No Tae.. Wake up. I need to go home. They might get angry if I go home late."
 
"I'm awake."Although Taeyeon's eye are still closed when she said those words.
 
As usual they part ways half way to Tiffany's home. The kid was walking lazily when she was spotted by her closest guy friend back in high school well they are still friends until now. "Tae!  What are you doing here?", "Oh, hi! Seungri. Erm, I just walked Tiffany home."
 
"Oh so you know baby?"
 
"Baby?"
 
"Yeah, we call each other baby but there is nothing between us." Seungri explained. Seungri and Taeyeon walked for awhile and talked while they were at it. Seungri walked Taeyeon home and hugged her real tight and said "Bye, Tae. See you again... Wait, I forgot something.'" 
 
Seungri gave Taeyeon a peck on her lips.
 
"Ok.. bye..See you."
 
Tiffany must not know how Seungri and I interact ever. x.x
------------------------
 
I'm so sorry for the slow update.. So busy watching anime and other stuffs. So did you watch Girl's generation's new mv? Also listen to their other song Do the cat walk.. so catchy.. keep supporting them AJA!! 
 
oh yeah.. Thank you for reading and subscribing,, :))