Chapter 39

Four

Another semester is done! As long as my grades right now are ok then it will lessen my future subjects a bit. (She's irregular student Subject overload)

Its Taeyeon's semestral break. It means she have to wait for her grades to be uploaded then enroll at their university after. She waited atleast 3 days for her grades to be post by their professor.

"Alright! Finally I've passed programming 2! ermeged!" She immediately open her facebook to chat Hyoyeon.

Tae: Hyo! The grades are posted already. Check yours

Hyo: Ok. Wait

After awhile

Hyo: Tae :(

Tae: Why? What happen?

Hyo: I failed programming 2 again. What now Tae? My mom might get mad at me.

Tae: Wtf?! ohno! Lets go to the univ now.

They went to their university and talk to their dean. The dean already knows Taeyeon and Hyoyeon because they are always there seeking help so they can graduate on time.

"Well, that's that there is nothing that can change that. All Hyoyeon can do is retake it again at the main university. hurry up with your enrollment there time flies."

"Oh. Ok Sir, Thanks for the advice."

They left the Dean's office disheartened.

"I'll come along with you when you enroll at the main univ if you want." Taeyeon suggested. "Sure. Why not. Lets go tomorrow morning."

"Are we going home now or you'll go to Erick's house?" She asked her friend before they left the univ. "Why? Do you want to go somewhere?" her friend asked back.

"Yeah. Lets go to the mall."

At the mall while walking and drinking their favorite smoothies they've seen a stall that sells cute stuff. Something caught Taeyeon's eye, a couple necklace heart shaped and each has a Four leaf clover design.

I like it. I want to give it to her. AISH! Taeyeon stop it! You and Tiffany are over.

She did not notice Hyoyeon was also looking at the pendant. "Tae, its cute right?" She quickly looked at her dumbfounded and nod. "Yeah, its cute I like it."

A saleslady approached them and said "Hello, What item are you currently looking at?" She noticed that the kid is staring at the fourleaf clover necklace. She opened the case and showed it to Taeyeon personally. "Is this the one you like?" She politely asked.

Taeyeon got shocked and panic quite a bit. "Yea that is the one but I'm sorry miss i'm not going to buy it."

"Too bad its on sale right now."

"Really? How much?" The kid asked again

"Right now it only cost 400.00 and its used to be 1,000.00"

Wait i got spare money here but why would I buy it? Its not like I can give it to her!

Taeyeon looked at Hyoyeon but her friend was busy looking at other stuffs and then looked back at the saleslady. "Alright, I'll take it. does it come with a gift box?"

"Yes it does. So who is the lucky one?"

"Erm.." She grabbed her friend and said "That would be our friendship thingy something." Hyoyeon got confused since she did not know what her friend is saying.

"Hmmm. Right.. Whatever you say miss." The saleslady gave her the item and she payed for it.

She did not buy my excuse. I bought this by impulse damn it! Now what? What should i do with this?? 

Taeyeon and Hyoyeon went home after buying the necklace and while they were on the bus her friend asked her why she bought the necklace.

"Honestly, I've bought it for Tiffany."

"Tae! Wake up! You and Tiffany are done, over, finished! She already got Yuri. Come on buddy!"

"I know. I'm sorry. i'm trying really hard to move on. I swear but whenever I see Yuri I remember her and it pains me.. A lot."

"Alright kiddo stop with the drama you might cry here and we are on public. You need to move on, please. She is not worth it anymore." That is what Hyoyeon said before they part ways.

When she got home and clean herself she quickly unbox the necklace and looked at for awhile she also took a picture of it. She imagined a lot of scenario like she'll give it to Tiffany and she'll confess and they got back together or Tiffany might throw it away.

Now how will I give it to her?


Done! Sorry for the slow update I'm really really depressed and stress right now to all the things that are happening. :|
RELATIONS!

Anyway! Lets support SOSHI all the way. I've been spazzing again especially on Tumblr. mwuahahaha!

OT:

So bigabng is on tour right now and they will come here to Philippines next week so whose coming? Im sure I wont! ahuhuhuhu! Coz the tickets are all sold out! *bawl*