9th Chapter

Four
Weeks after Taeny day, Taeyeon started to go to school again. Now she's in her sophomore year.Her schedule limited her time with Tiffany, they could only see each other when its Taeyeon rest days or when Taeyeon along with her clique goes to SONE PC Rental she would invite Tiffany to tag  along. Most of the time they just have conversation thru phone either by text or call.
 
Taeyeon only goes to school to see her friends, they always sit at the far end of the room so they can goof off a little bit but it doesn't mean they don't study all. If thats what you think then you're wrong even though they act like that they still manage to keep a decent grades. :)
 
Lunch time, Soshi are eating when Yoona spoke, " Taecyeon is courting me." all heads turn when she said that, "He's courting you, so does he have any chance?" Hyoyeon asked. "That.. I don't know yet but we'll see." Yoona said smiling. After that they continued eating then Jessica speak this time, " Lets go to the mall later and watch a movie, If you guys want to, well Its just that we're always doing the same thing everyday so I want to do something else." The rest of the Soshi friends agreed.
 
I wish Tiffany and I can go to a movie one of this days we rarely see each other.
 
"What movie should we watch later?" Taeyeon asked then she stuffed herserlf with the bread. "Tae can't you eat it like a normal people?" Hyoyeon asked Taeyeon while looking at her like she just saw an alien.  "whfts wronbf on howf I eat?" Tae quickly said while she chew and swallow the bread. "Enough you two, Anyway lets watch Transformers I really want to watch it" Seohyun in. Again Soshi agreed and they end their lunch and went back to their classroom.
 
While waiting for their proffessor TAeyeon decided to text Tiffany.
 
Taeyeon> Hey! wazzup? 
Tiffany> Hi! I'm fine just browsing the net.
Taeyeon> Oh isee. By the way I'm going to watch a movie today along with my friends.
Tiffany> Ok, have fun. iloveyou. :*
Taeyeon> Yeah, I will, iloveyoutoo text you later my prof is here.
 
After school Soshi went to the mall and as planned watched the movie. Then they also went to a karaoke. They had so much fun that they did not noticed how time flied and its already evening and they decided to go home and rest.
 
When Taeyeon got home she checked her phone and got a message from Tiffany.
 
Tiffany> Tae, call me when you get home.
 
Taeyeon hurriedly go to her room and changed then she called Tiffany. "Mushroom?", "Tae, I need to tell you something but promise me you won't tell anyone.", Without hesitation Taeyeon promised Tiffany that whatever it is she wouldn't talk about it to anyone. "Taetae, Nickhun confessed to me awhile ago that he loves me and he would court me." with this Taeyeon was shocked she doesn't know what to say so she took a deep breath before she spoke "So did you agree with him?" , "No, I said I'm not  ready yet for a relationship but he still insist about it. Tae please don't get mad at him and pretend that you don't know anything about it I don't want our friendship be broken." When Taeyeon heard this her heart felt a little sting but Tiffany said it with pleading voice so all she can say was  "ok, mushroom if that is what you want. Don't worry I'm not that kind of person who would just go to Nickhun and punch him or something I can keep my temper and beside I know I'm the you love" She heard Tiffany chuckled with her remarks. "Yes Kim Taeyeon you're the I love and no one else. Its getting late lets go to sleep." "Goodnight mushroom, Sweet dreams. See you tomorrow."
 
Aish. The downside of our relationship I cannot do anything when it comes to this kind of thing. I wish we could announce it to the public but no not now. Kim Taeyeon Fighting! There would be a time for that. just go with the flow for now..
 
TBC
 
--------
 
Woaw! almost 800 views,, so happy :)
Thank you for reading and subscribing..
 
Made this one here at the office since I have nothing to do and there is no boss. :D