29th Chapter

Four

Its mid week of November and Taeyeon was quite busy with school stuffs while Tiffany tags along with Yuri's clique. They still see each other even just for awhile. Taengoo just can't get enough of Tiffany so she tries her best to manage her time for the sake of meeting her lover.

"Yoong! Is there anything welse we need to do? I wanna go home early today."

"To see Tiffany I presume?" Yonna said nonchalanty. "Yes. Its not like I can see her everyday unlike you guys." She said it while still focusing on her psp.

"Well I guess you can see her later since were going to have an overnight later for the rest of the things we still need to do." Yoona replied.

"Hey! Its time for our next class!" Hyoyeon who just came back from her linch date with Eryck.

"We already know that. You went to eat with him and you didn't bring us any." Jesicca said while acting like she's very disappointed.

@Class Time

Their proffessor went out so their class mind their own business. Teayeon checked her phone and saw a message from Tiffany.

Tiffany>hey I'm here at school. Where are you?

Taeyeon> At school also.

Tiffany>I'm here near the accounting office. Sitting here a the round bench.

The kid went near the window to see if Tiffany was really there. Since the place the latter were saying was just below where Taeyeon currently is.

There she saw the other girl sitting and waiting. She called.

"Hey! I can see you hehe. Too bad I can't go there right now." They were talking while looking at each other. "Its ok. I just went here to get some important papers and my cousin is with. So don't worry."

"Oh is that so.." Before Taeyeon can even finish what she wants to say when their proffessor came back.

"I got to go. Prof is here.Loveyou."

The kid was not really paying attention to what her proffessor was saying. Always looking at her watch waiting for the dismissal.

"Thats it for today calss. Quiz next week."

Finally..

She grabbed her bag and quickly go where Tiffany is. She slightly shove the taller girl. 

"Yo"

"Yah! What was that for?"

The kid just laugh. then another girl went beside Tiffany wearing formal attire. "Tiff they said that you can get your papers after 2 weeks or so."

"Oh is that so?.. Oh yeah.. This is Taeyeon." She point where the shorty was. Taeyeon got shy and only muttered the word hi.

"Tae, this is my cousin Kate." Tiffany continud to introduce each other.

"Pleasure to meet you kid." Tiffany's cousin said.

"Uhh.. hi?" Then she gave off a dorky smile.

"Taeng! You coming with us or you gonna go with Tiffany?" Hyoyeon shouted from afar.

Both Tiffany and Taeyeon looked at Hyoyeon then to each other. "So.. You wanna go with us?" The kid asked awkwardly. "No. Not today. My cousin and I would be going off somewhere before we go home so you can go ahead with us."

"Ok. I'll see you then." Tiffany then went infront off Taeyeon and bent down a little. Taeyeon hesitate for second for she know it means she must kiss on the cheek. She gave her a quick kiss then run to where her friends are waiting.

:"She's not coming with us?" Seohyun asked. 

"Nope. She's with here cousin and she said they would be going somewhere."

"Why does your face so red Taeng?" Hyoyeon in. "Huh? What do you mean? I.. I.." 

The other Soshi girls laugh. "Its just I run to catch up with you guys thats why." Taeyeon defended herself.

"Yeah right" Yoona replied.

---------------------------------------------

Here is a short update guys.. Sorry it took so long and thanks for subscribing on my  story. :)

BTW. did you already watched the new MV of SNSD My Oh My? XD