20th Chapter

Four

Taeyeon and Sunny found a nice cafe to continue their little chat.  They both ordered 2 chocolate milkshake and find a seat where they can talk comfortably. "So... What is the important thing we need to talk about?" Sunny started their conversation.

"Well.. uhh.. I have someone special now."  Taeyeon said while staring straight at Sunny. "What?! Who is he? Boy! That shocked me. Never taught  about it before. You the great Taeyeon who only knows how  to fool around, sleep and eat is now in a relationship. Just wow!" She almost spit the milkshake shes drinking to Taeyeon face.

"That was close. If you gonna spit that. Spit it somewhere else  not on me." Then She grab her own shake and drink a little then continue to what she was telling, " Back to the topic. First its a she. Second I don't always fool around sometimes I'm serious. And this time around I am serious. I know what you are thinking why a girl. That my friend I don't know either. I just felt it."

Sunny listen tentatively while resting her chin on the back of her hands while Taeyeon is telling all kinds of stuff about Tiffany, Sunny can't  help but smile along impress how can someone easily made the dork fall in love for real not just on Fictional characters and celebrity and its a girl on top of that.

"I want to know what this Tiffany looks like. If she doesn't pass my taste then you must break up with her."  Sunny said while she beam a smile at Taeyeon. " I bet she will pass, I'm confident about that. I have a picture of her here." She took her wallet out and opened it and showed Sunny the picture.

"Wow! Is this for real? Don't joke around Tae. I mean this girl is your girlfriend? How did you.." Sunny was lost at words. Taeyeon laugh at how her friend reacted. "You mush have ssen your face Sunny. It was hilarious, how i wish i have taken a photo of it. Can you do it again so I can take one." She continued to laugh and teased Sunny.

"You want me to show you the way to the other world midget?" Sunny retorted. "She is very lucky to have you Tae. Even with your dorkiness, stupidness and ertness. You are so sweet. I know because we are best buddies and no one can top you when it come to those things..Oh.. How I wish I can find the one for me too." 

"EH? what about you and your japanese boyfriend?" Taeyeon asked. " We broke up a year ago Taeng. He cheated on me, he got into a one night stand with an unknown girl and got her pregnant. The baby is in his custody." Sunny said with no interest at all.

" Oh. sorry about that. Its getting late lets get going.." The two friends left the cafe and before they part ways Taeyeon suddenly spoke and said " Miss Aegyo queen, You don't need to find love. It will come to you eventually so don't rush things up."

"Aigoo!! The midget thinks she is an adult now because you got yourself a girl."  as she messes Taeyeons hair. "But Taengu! Don't over exert yourself, don't put everything on the line for her yet. Not now, Its too early for that. You are stil young. If years had pass and she is still with you and that you two are really sure. Thats the only time you must put everything on the line. Understand? I don't want to see you so hurt. Ok?" Then she gave her midget friend a tight hug and bid farewell.

Taeyeon arrived home passed 12am. Luckily no one noticed her sneak up and she quickly went  to her room.

Sunny and Yoona said the same thing. Hmm.. Ohwell.. Crap! I forgot Pani-ah. Oh shoot!

Taeyeon took her phone and she saw bunch of messages some are just group message. Then she read Yoona's message

Yoona> Taengu! Tiffany is looking for you. She said you didn't replied to her. I told her we went home separetely since you meet your high school friend.

She quickly sent a message to her mushroom.

Taeyeon> Pani-ah still awake?

Tiffany> Yes. and don't talk to me. >:(

Taeyeon> Why? what did I do?

Tiffany> You didn't reply to my message if you were mad and when I asked Yoongie if you're with them she said you went somewhere else!

Taeyeon called Tiffany after she read the message at first Tiffany didn't answer but Taeyeon is very persistent she called many times and finally Tiffany answered. " What do you want? Its already midnight if mom see me talking this late she would be mad." She said bluntly. "It would not be long so don't worry. I just want to say I'm so sorry. I did not reply anymore cause I know we would just argue about it and I don't want that to happen. I'm sorry and its true I met my old high school friend but I just missed her so much its been years since I last saw her."

"Whatever Taeyeon." Her lover only said. " Ok fine. Here I am apologizing to you. Even though I'm hurting here. Bye. Goodnight. Sleepwell. Iloveyou." Taeyeon said monotonously then she ended the call and lay down to her bed and stared at the ceiling.

You get mad because I did not reply to you. You get mad because I spent time with my old pal. What about you? You always spend time with Yuri than me nowadays and you never heard a single complain from me. Aish.. 

----------------------------

Sorry it took so long for the update.. benn very very busy this past weeks.. stupid internet.. so slow can't watch Cyrano agency and its the last 2 episodes :(