Chapter 44

Four

Taeyeon and her classmate got a breakfrom doing loads of school work. They decided to play and realease all their stress.

"Tae! wanna tag along? Me and the girls will play against Yuri's tea. We need you."

"Tiffany would be there to play!" Net butted in their conversation.

"Errrrr.. I'll pass, i need to go home. I have something  to do." She saw Yoona glared at Net and she thought her friend never intended to mention Tiffany's name so they can easily pursuade her.

Her friend sometimes force her to do things and she obliged but when Tiffany is involve she will hastily refuse and will never change her mind. 

On their way home, she received a message.

Tiffany: Tae, Can I come over today? I hope you are not busy coz I already brought my PSP.

Taeyeon: Yea sure, I'm on my way home anyway.

Taeyeon will literally drop anything and everything when it comes to Tiffany still holding to her futile hope that Tiffany will come around her senses and fix their broken relationship. (What a dillusional Kid. Aigooo)

"Guys, I really have to go home. Something urgentcame up." The kid tried reasoning.

"You are just saying that because She will come with them. We know you KIM TAEYEON." Hyoyeon said while eyeing her like a hawk.

"Could you stop staring at me like that? Its creepy dude."

Her friends notice she is in a hurry and slow down her phase to pursuade her again. "Final offer kid, We will treat you any food oyu like after the game, Just please play for the sake of our team." Jessica is the one persuading her.

She rack her brain for a quick solution and when she saw Net behind Jessica and a bright Idea came. "Net is going so she can replace me instead!" The risk she is taking just to  go home and see Tiffany.

"What???!!" Her friends shouted in unison.

"Wahahahaha! I'm going to be on your team since Tae doesn't want to play. you got no choice guys!!!." Net proudly said.

"Fine, Guess we got no choice then." Yoona said defeatedly. "YOu must listen to us or I swear I will kill you after the game." jessica threatened Net while stranggling her. (Friendly way she did not hurt her)

"Yeah, yeah! I will Don't worry. Net will lsave the day!"

"We worry!"They shouted in unison again.

"Stop bickering and lets go.Remember I need to go home now!"

----

After she went down to her stop, she run as fast as she could so she can quicklyclen her room since its kind of in a mess eversince she neglect cleaning because of their thesis and big part of the reason is Tiffany.

Taeyeon was tired from all the running she did but she did not rest  and hurriedly change her clothes and start cleaning her room.

Just as she finished cleaning her grandma called her. 'Taeyeon, someone is looking for you!"

----

Quick update!! Sorry for the looonnngg wait guys! I'm really really busy with things right now. Coz I'm looking for a new job and all.