11th Chapter

Four

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IVWXSlzZLZQ - try listening to this while reading.  I don't know f it would match but I find it relaxing.

So its just me here at the office and I don't know what to do anymore with my work even though they pile up.

------------------

Its an ordinary morning for everybody else except for Taeyeon, She will see Tiffany today but she's not very happy about it. Well Tiffany got drunk at Nickhun's house and Taeyeon was not very happy about it.  She trust Nickhun but on the other side shealso acknowledge that Nickhun has feelings for Tiffany and leaving the two alone Taeyeon cannot allow that.

I.. I'm just worried over her. Its not that I'm selfish or anything. Its normal right? Aish. This love makes me crazy.

Around 2pm while Taeyeon was trying to wear her shirt. She recieved a message.

Nickhun> Tae! Come over here! Let's play! Tiffany is also here now with me. also your other friends are also here :)

Great! Just great. Calm down Taeyeon. Just talk to Tiffany later don't lash out at Nickhun he's not a bad person.

Taeyeon> Ok, just wait for me. :)

When Taeyeon got there she see all of her friends, she smiled at them and go where they are but when she saw how Tiffany and Nickhun inter act her smile fades but she doesn't want anybody to see it so she quickly out a smiling face again. They started playing, No one noticed the gloomy aura between Taeny well except for Yoona. Taeyeon knew that Yoona could sense something is not right between her and Tiffany so she mouthed to her the word 'Im fine, don't worry.'

Soshi got bored playing so Seohyun said, "Girls, i'm bored already lets go to my house and eat or do something else the other Soshi agreed so they pay and went out. Taeyeon stayed for awhile and stared at Tiffany for a moment before going to the cashier.

Her friends are waiting outside so she also went outside then she said to them "Why don't you guys go ahead. I need to do something first."  She wait for them to walk a distance before she went inside the PC Rental again and went to where Tiffany is. "Are you done playing?" Tiffany looks at Taeyeon then at Nickhun who also looked at Taeyeon. "I guess so? Why?" Tiffany replied. "Khun do you mind if we go first? I promised Tiffany that I'll treat her today."  Nickhun said Ok buying Taeyeons lie.

She signal Tiffany to get up from her seat she then went outside and wait for Tiffany. When she saw her step outside the PC Rental she quickly grab Tiffany's hand and pull her to their rendevous place -- the park. After they got there she release Tiffany hands and faced her. You can see the seriousness in Taeyeons eye. Tiffany caressed her lovers cheek and spoke "Tae, my hubby. I know you're mad at me. I'm sorry , I did not noticed how much I've drink yesterday. I'm really sorry Tae.", "Thats one thing but there is another thing, I got worried about you. I don't know whats gotten into me. I think bad things about Nickhun. and I apologize about that." She said it while looking at the ground like a kid confessing about all the things they shouldn't have'nt done.

Tiffany was touched, She can see the sencerity the truthfulness in Taeyeons word. How Taeyeon can be so adorable when she's worried about her at the same time jealous. She lift Taeyeons head by the chin and said "Tae, you know you're the only one for me right? No other can make my heart flutters but you, No one can make me go crazy as mush as you do, Even though you're my girlfriend it does not stop me from going gaga over you. I'm crazy inlove with you Tae" Then she showed her famous eye smile to her lover in which the latter replied by showing her toothy grin.

What kind of spell did you put on me Tiffany Hwang? One moment I'm kind of angry jealous not in the mood the next I see you smiling at me like that all of those went away in a second.  This girl, It may sound silly but she really is the one for me. 

Then after that Taeyeon whispered to Tiffany, "Don't ever leave me Tiffany Hwang. I love you so much" Then they sealed it with a kiss.

 

-------------

woaw 1k+ plus views and 33 subscribers O_O
i'm so happy :D Thank you so much for reading.

please leave a comment so I know what you think of the story thank you.

Ohyeah can you suggest RNb songs? POP? English or korean.. Thanks :)