Cosplay?????

My Brother "Loves" Me

“What the hell are you doing???” I asked, staring at Taeyang.

“What? I’m just getting some snacks to take to the car show.” Taeyang replied innocently.

“Your……clothes! What’s all that about?” I gestured at his exaggerated Inyusha costume.

“Oh, I forgot to tell you. The car show is also a cosplay show. Everyone’s going to dress up as some character from a manga or anime.” Taeyang explained slowly, as if teaching a dumb student.

“……………..So what am I going to dress as? I don’t have any costume! You should have told me earlier.” I said. Hope I don’t have to go because I don’t have a costume! Hehehe……

“Don’t worry! Here, I’ve got a Kagome costume in my room. Serena was supposed to come as well. Remember? But she just called and said that her dog was sick from eating too much chocolate, so she had to take him to the vet.” Taeyang said. Damn…..I have to go now. Fine, might as well enjoy the car show.

I looked up and saw him properly for the first time he walked in here. He was wearing a red robe with a silver sword attached to it. A silver wig was on his head. It was so long that the hair was up to Taeyang’s waist. It was slowly slipping off and looked ridiculous on his head.

“Hahahaha!!! Your wig! Hahaha!” I laughed so loud the house was practically vibrating. He looked like a clown. It was so funny!

Taeyang touched his wig and realised it was slipping off. He quickly adjusted it and glared at me angrily.

“Oh oppa, you’re sooo funny!!! Hahaha, Mr Clown!” My stomach was starting to hurt from so much laughing.

“Oh yeah? If I’m a clown, then you’re the clown’s sister, so you’re a clown as well! Hahaha!” Taeyang pointed at me and mirrored my laughter.

WTF……What kind of logic is that??

“Oh shut up! Hey, it’s nearly 12, I’m going to change into that costume. See you in the car after 5 minutes!” I glanced at the clock and rushed upstairs to get the Kagome costume.

“Oops, nearly forgot about the time.” I heard Taeyang mutter as I ran upstairs. Taeyang’s so cute sometimes. Only when he doesn’t tease me and tickle me to death! I shook my head as I changed into the costume in the bathroom upstairs. I hope my hair’s already dry.

I took off my headband and shook my hair loose. No doubt, it’s still wet. I started drying it when I heard Taeyang shouting his head off downstairs. I quickly ran downstairs to see what was all the noise about.

“DAAARRRRAAAA!!!!!!! Hurry up will you? Such a slow turtle! It’s already 12:20!!! If we are late for the show, you’re so dead!” Taeyang shrieked like a chicken.

“It’s not my fault! I had to dry my hair because someone poured water on me while I was sleeping!” I talked back defiantly. Stupid Taeyang!

“Oh….ok. Just be as fast as you can.” Taeyang quietened down and looked at my wet hair guiltily. He sulked back into the garage and started up the car.

I sighed as I brushed my hair. It’s going to be dry once we arrive. Kagome’s hair was always down anyways. She doesn’t tie it up. I might as well do the same and finish my cosplay costume.

I took my bag and shook my hair once more. Locking the door, I walked into the garage and into the car. Taeyang drove it outside once I got in and started the journey to the car show.